Feminists openly declare cuckold agenda

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It's utterly wicked and disgusting. What would your next move be if your wife gave birth to another man's child and legally tried to force you into tending for it?

Melanie McDonagh 23 October 2010
It’s a wise child, they say, that knows its own father. Nowadays, however, wisdom is hardly required; DNA tests can do the job with scientific certainty. For the entire course of human history, men have nursed profound, troubling doubts about the fundamental question of whether or not they were fathers to their own children; women, by contrast, usually enjoyed a reasonable level of certainty about the matter.

Now, a cotton-wool swab with a bit of saliva, plus a small fee, less than £200, can settle the matter. At a stroke, the one thing that women had going for them has been taken away, the one respect in which they had the last laugh over their husbands and lovers. DNA tests are an anti-feminist appliance of science, a change in the balance of power between the sexes that we’ve hardly come to terms with. And that holds true even though many women have the economic potential to provide for their children themselves.


Paternity tests are still illegal in many places :pistodouble: :rambo: :o

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... ity-tests/

"French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology."

CUCKOLDRY is state enforced!



DOMinator wrote:"French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology."


wtf did i just read
Image

pretty fucking crazy
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

the one thing that women had going for them has been taken away

the one thing that women had going for them has been taken away


The ONE thing? LOL, a woman would probably commit suicide if she had to live as a man even for 2 weeks. I hate these fucking cunts so much.
I kill people.



Tyler Ballou wrote:http://www.bestgore.com/murder/man-kill-woman-8-months-old-child-kid-not-his-brazil/


:uzi:

In a civilized society, the wife and the father of the child would be put to death. This is what the Bible says.

In an uncivilized society like ours, I would just flee the country.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture



http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights ... ity-tests/

Don’t worry! There’s no mistake in the title. It is true – French men are forbidden by law to attempt to find out whether the child they are paying for is in fact their child or not. In fact, it has been illegal for men to attempt to find out if their child is theirs for many years. But a few days ago, the ban was challenged once again–and the government upheld the ban.

Is it really a surprise that a socialist government disagreed that men have human rights too?

What’s even more striking is that there is NO mainstream media mentioning this, albeit the law is on the books and available for everyone to read[1].

In theory, paternity tests are still legal, but only under a court order, with the explicit consent of the mother and under a strict supervision by the State. Annually, the French courts issue roughly 1500 orders for paternity tests. 1500 – that’s it! And the number is going down as the courts become more and more reluctant to issue such orders.

To put the 1500 number into perspective, the International Biosciences’ website report regarding this situation reads as follows[2]:

Some statistics from the Nantes Atlantique Genetic Institute reveal that every year in the region of 15,000 French fathers go online and buy paternity testing kits. Furthermore, a Swiss lab recently said that 60% of the tests it performs are sent there from France. Meanwhile, a Spanish lab confirmed similar figures, saying that French men make up 80% of its customer-base.

So, 10 times more men than those allowed legally chose to break the law. Moreover, Swiss and Spanish laboratories make good money mainly from French customers who aren’t allowed to know whether the child for whose upbringing they pay for is theirs or not.

But what happens if you break the law? The website of one of the very few laboratories that actually make paternity tests (under a dubious legal regime) writes, citing the French legislation as follows[3]:

One should understand the risks involved before making a paternity ensuring beforehand that the delivery address is not subjected to the French law. If you order a paternity test via the Internet or by telephone in France, not only the shipment may be confiscated by the customs but you risk a year in prison and a fine of € 15,000 (Article 226-28 of the Penal Code ). The Supreme Court, the civil matters section, has sole jurisdiction to hear actions concerning filiation.

So this is it: if you are, let’s say, a white French man and you don’t trust your white wife’s words that the semi-Asian child is indeed yours – then tough luck! If she doesn’t consent to a paternity test and the state says that you should “man up” and pay, then that’s it.

Moreover, if you still do want to find out that, you risk a 15,000 Euro fine (20,100 $US) and you might also end up spending one year in jail. And of course, you still have to pay child support, even though the child is not yours.

The French government keeps this ban in place arguing that not allowing men to find out whether their wives cuckolded them or not preserves the peace within French families. Moreover, some ideologically driven bigots psychologists go as far as to say monstrous things like this[2]:

French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology.

Really? By that logic, I could bring a few kids from the street into my home and when I divorce my wife I can hold her accountable for child support, right? Because motherhood is determined by society and not by biology. And if you say “it doesn’t work like that” then you are nothing less than a bigot.

Study after study has shown that the illegitimacy rate in Europe is somewhere around 1 in 30. This means that one child in every classroom has a different father than the one whom he or she thinks is the father and in most cases, the natural/biological father has no way to know. And even real biological fathers may always wonder.

Paternity fraud is one of the very few crimes that indeed has a sex. Violence doesn’t have a sex. Rape doesn’t have a sex. Heck, not even breast cancer has a sex. But paternity fraud is a crime of deceit that has a sex – and it’s the female sex. It’s an offense committed solely by women against men and children. And it’s an offense that is not only legal almost everywhere, but actively encouraged by the French state by putting men who seek the truth in jail and making them pay huge fines (15,000 euros is earned by the average Frenchman in 4 to 7 months).

And what’s worse is that nobody in the mainstream media even mentions anything about this. Just like they’re also silent about the Istanbul convention. Moreover, Germany is now planning to do the same thing – to ban men from finding out the truth.

To override this nonsense will take years. In Sweden, for instance, paternity tests were legalized only in 2003 after a 55 year (!) long battle between a man and the feminist judicial system in Sweden. He eventually won. Ragnar Johansson fought from 1948 to 2003 to prove that he is not the father of the girl for which he paid child support[4][5][6]. He did not get a dime back from the money he was forced to pay to his cuckolding wife. But at least Sweden (and Norway) changed their law after this.

A few years ago, an acquaintance of mine was talking about the Cold War. And, while trying to say something whilst thinking of something else, she commenced a sentence as follows: “And the Soviet France then decided to…” We all had a great laugh at that point but now, “the Soviet France” might indeed be an accurate description of what’s going on in terms of the economic and individual freedom of Frenchmen.

Hugo Schwyzer is a subhuman white knight cunt. I hope Hugo Schwyzer gets thrown into a crowd of angry incels. He's a proud cuckold, too:

http://www.hugoschwyzer.net/2011/07/13/ ... -to-a-man/

If the comments below my last two posts (based on my “13 year-old son?” piece from Monday) seem hostile, you should see the ones that were deleted in the moderation queue. The Men’s Rights Activists (MRAs) have stirred themselves into quite the tizzy, with posts like this one representing some of the more moderate response.

Leaving aside the admittedly complex specifics of the Hugo/Jill/Ted/Alastair situation, what strikes me is the way in which so many of the MRAs have framed this as a cuckolding issue. The term “cuckold” is a very old term for a man who unknowingly raises another guy’s biological children, thanks to an unfaithful wife. (See the wiki.) It’s not an accurate term to use in my scenario, but the fact that this is such a profound fear for some men is worth exploring.

One classic theory of patriarchy assumes that men’s desire to control women is rooted in the fear of being cuckolded. A woman is never in doubt as to who the mother of her child is, but for reasons of basic physiology, men can never have that same reassurance. The need to control women’s sexuality (insisting on pre-marital virginity and post-marital fidelity; female genital mutilation; the insistence on modest dress) may well all be rooted in responses to this ancient, fundamental masculine anxiety. It’s a cruel calculus: the more I can control the women in my life (and the less sexual expression I permit them), the greater the likelihood that my offspring will in fact be “mine.”

I don’t think I’d realized how alive and well this fear is. See this comment from Amir, whose words I noted yesterday:

I have a beautiful son and if he was not mine my world would end. And
yes, I would no longer love him if he didn’t have my genes. My genes
makes him my son before all the environmental influences.

Another MRA commenter at GMP compared cuckolding to rape, only worse. Daniel writes:

This is horrifying.

Cuckolding is the worst thing that can happen to a man. If my son would have the genes of another man my life would end. This is much worse than a rape and is accepted unpunished by the justice system. Rape can last for several minutes but this is years and years of deceit and lies. I despise all the men and women supporting understanding this.

If you read through the lengthy and often vile comment sections at GMP and Jezebel (or at the “Voice for Men” site), you’ll see that Amir and Daniel are, alas, far from unusual in their insistence that love depends upon shared DNA.

As a father, I have nothing but contempt for any man whose love is contingent as Amir’s and Daniel’s so clearly is. If I were to find out that Heloise was not my biological daughter, I’d be stunned (and shocked at my wife’s deception.) It might change my relationship with Eira — but it sure as hell wouldn’t change my relationship with Heloise. Coming from an extended family where half-siblings and adoptees and step-children abound, I know how absurd it is to link devotion and biology. What makes Heloise “mine” has damn all to do with my DNA — and everything to do with the energy and devotion and commitment I have put into my relationship with her since she was in her mama’s womb.

Infamous wrote:
DOMinator wrote:"French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology."


wtf did i just read


in feminists mind everything is just a social thing.

men want sex because they saw porn before

women are submissive because we live in an evil rape culture and they feel threatened

fat 500lbs women are unattractive because they aren't shown on tv often enough

men are studs, not because it takes a superior man to have sex with a lot of high quality females and women idolize those men themselves, but because society hates women and doesn't want them to be good at something


they're literally too retarded to notice that all these things are natural

Dysfunctionalreject wrote:
Infamous wrote:
wtf did i just read


in feminists mind everything is just a social thing.

men want sex because they saw porn before

women are submissive because we live in an evil rape culture and they feel threatened

fat 500lbs women are unattractive because they aren't shown on tv often enough

men are studs, not because it takes a superior man to have sex with a lot of high quality females and women idolize those men themselves, but because society hates women and doesn't want them to be good at something


they're literally too retarded to notice that all these things are natural


They think everything is social except for homosexuality. Then all of a sudden it's genetic.

1234567 wrote:what the FUCK am i reading ITT. this cant be real


SO MUCH FUCKIKG THIS. This is like seeing death videos online. What the fuck is wrong with us, why the fuck are we so fucking fucked? Why does this even surprise. Why does this offend and scare me as if I have a natural understanding that this is wrong based on some absolute truth.

But seriously, are people this far disconnected from.......I don't even know, human emotion, caring, love. Is love fake, let me guess, the biggest blue pill ever right.

Fuck everything. I wanna quit so hard.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
Face=pie wrote:
SO MUCH FUCKIKG THIS. This is like seeing death videos online. What the fuck is wrong with us, why the fuck are we so fucking fucked? Why does this even surprise. Why does this offend and scare me as if I have a natural understanding that this is wrong based on some absolute truth.

But seriously, are people this far disconnected from.......I don't even know, human emotion, caring, love. Is love fake, let me guess, the biggest blue pill ever right.

Fuck everything. I wanna quit so hard.

Women do not care about anything but themselves.

They will gladly dupe man after man and take his money to support a child that is not his. That is the female agenda, to take and take and take.



Fuck the alpha tie down the beta.
Image


Image

cats wrote:
Face=pie wrote:
SO MUCH FUCKIKG THIS. This is like seeing death videos online. What the fuck is wrong with us, why the fuck are we so fucking fucked? Why does this even surprise. Why does this offend and scare me as if I have a natural understanding that this is wrong based on some absolute truth.

But seriously, are people this far disconnected from.......I don't even know, human emotion, caring, love. Is love fake, let me guess, the biggest blue pill ever right.

Fuck everything. I wanna quit so hard.

Women do not care about anything but themselves.

They will gladly dupe man after man and take his money to support a child that is not his. That is the female agenda, to take and take and take.



Fuck the alpha tie down the beta.

Infamous wrote:
DOMinator wrote:"French psychologists suggest that fatherhood is determined by society not by biology."


wtf did i just read


Psychology is a Jewish science.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
Image

DOMinator wrote:Hugo Schwyzer is a subhuman white knight cunt. I hope Hugo Schwyzer gets thrown into a crowd of angry incels.


Just as a sidenote, he is a part-Jew.

It should be a crime for a woman to have another person's child and then charge child support to the non-father who she is trying to deceive.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mopdop and 85 guests