A woman needn't even lose weight. Just stand differently.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.businessinsider.com/before-a ... sed-2013-8

This is what she did to lose weight in FIFTEEN minutes:

"Wanna know my secret? Well firstly I ditched the phonewallet (fwallet) cause that *** is lame, swapped my bather bottoms to black (cause they're a size bigger and black is slimming), smothered on some fake tan, clipped in my hair extensions, stood up a bit taller, sucked in my guts, popped my hip, threw in a skinny arm, stood a bit wider #boxgap, pulled my shoulders back and added a bit of a cheeky/I'm so proud of my results smile. Zoomed in on the before pic, zoomed out on the after and added a filter. Cause filters make everything awesome."

She also followed up with a blog post on how misleading transformation pictures can be, and the dangers of having unrealistic expectations for quick results.

So she doubled her sexual market value by standing differently. Yet, if you're a man and want to increase your sexual market value by even 10%, get ready to commit to gymming 4 days a week, overdosing on protein, counting every calorie you intake, trying not to go bald, ensuring that you're over 6'0 tall, etc.

Your life is pointless and shit unless you can date prime girls like this.

fat sloots are masters at looking slim

always having just face pics

and angling her self towards the mirror so her guts is out the frame

and that hip hike fat women do too
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

lol
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice