What exactly is a healthy diet?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Since I live in the US, 90% of the food around me is full of carcinogens, added sugars, overly processed partially hydrogenated death. There are a handful of farmers' markets and independent grocery stores I can go to in my city, thank god. I have to pass 8 Burger Kings and 2 Kentucky Fried Chickens to get there.

I don't even eat that much anymore because if you follow the standard American diet and USDA guidelines, you are going to overeat and have typical American problems -- mental disorders, cancer, diabetes, heart diabetes, obesity, and generally miserable, reduced quality of life.

They constantly bombard us here with misinformation, conflicing nutrition advice, and US doctors don't know a damn thing about nutrition or actually preventing many of these problems. People in the US becoming healthier would put the fuckers and the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

So go vegan/vegetarian? What is the perfect diet?
I just eat whatever comes from nature at this point -- fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, chicken, beans, etc. People act like I am crazy for not eating processed shit like they do.

PUA4Life wrote:Since I live in the US, 90% of the food around me is full of carcinogens, added sugars, overly processed partially hydrogenated death. There are a handful of farmers' markets and independent grocery stores I can go to in my city, thank god. I have to pass 8 Burger Kings and 2 Kentucky Fried Chickens to get there.

I don't even eat that much anymore because if you follow the standard American diet and USDA guidelines, you are going to overeat and have typical American problems -- mental disorders, cancer, diabetes, heart diabetes, obesity, and generally miserable, reduced quality of life.

They constantly bombard us here with misinformation, conflicing nutrition advice, and US doctors don't know a damn thing about nutrition or actually preventing many of these problems. People in the US becoming healthier would put the fuckers and the pharmaceutical companies out of business.

So go vegan/vegetarian? What is the perfect diet?
I just eat whatever comes from nature at this point -- fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, chicken, beans, etc. People act like I am crazy for not eating processed shit like they do.

For starters....you could try eating fish, chicken, steak, eggs, and green leafy vegetables. Stay away from bread, pasta, and soda. There's more, but that's a nice beginning.

~Sac Lamb

I eat things that don't make me feel like shit the next day after. Fruits veggies and non- minimal processed meats make me feel great.

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

Legit
Must doctors arent qualified nutritionist.

It sucks because I know how a decent well balanced diet should be but my parents just have a bunch of carbs in my house. Barely any protein.
So glad I got a job.

I would say its important eat a variety of food. Eating the same thing over and over could lead to gaps in micronutrients.

If you are gonna get a vitamin supplement get a vitamin D one. That's the most crucial one and you will lack vitamin D if you stay inside all day or live up north in USA.

Omega 3 are crucial as well.
Make sure u get in veggies and fruits everyday.

Try to go organic if you can.

Cheetos and Mtn Dew.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

djfranktank wrote:Legit
Must doctors arent qualified nutritionist.

It sucks because I know how a decent well balanced diet should be but my parents just have a bunch of carbs in my house. Barely any protein.
So glad I got a job.

I would say its important eat a variety of food. Eating the same thing over and over could lead to gaps in micronutrients.

If you are gonna get a vitamin supplement get a vitamin D one. That's the most crucial one and you will lack vitamin D if you stay inside all day or live up north in USA.

Omega 3 are crucial as well.
Make sure u get in veggies and fruits everyday.

Try to go organic if you can.

Legit mr.dj I'm going to start eating correctly again starting tomorrow.

I survive off cereal, milk, peanuts, multivitamin, and finasteride.

I'll sometimes eat meat if I go out with friends.

Lots of cardio and free weights.

The best advice I cab give you is to quit your beta job with shit pay, and ages you faster than a women. I recommend going on datpepperslifestyle.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/start-th ... roof-diet/

That's a good rough guide but some of the rules are a bit excessive imo. It really boils down to eating as raw and organic as possible. Ideally your diet should situate around grass-fed meats from animals raised in humane conditions, and organically (and locally) grown fruits and vegetables. Most of the recommendations in this topic are very legit: variety is necessary, and vitamin D is the most essential supplement. Under ideal circumstances you would be drinking and bathing in fluoride-free water as well.

rill wrote:http://www.bulletproofexec.com/start-the-bulletproof-diet/

That's a good rough guide but some of the rules are a bit excessive imo. It really boils down to eating as raw and organic as possible. Ideally your diet should situate around grass-fed meats from animals raised in humane conditions, and organically (and locally) grown fruits and vegetables. Most of the recommendations in this topic are very legit: variety is necessary, and vitamin D is the most essential supplement. Under ideal circumstances you would be drinking and bathing in fluoride-free water as well.

14. Enjoy your food.

Lol did they really just make that a step?
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

MikeyFan wrote:I'm a vegetarian, I'm a sucker for sweets lol, but I eat very healthy mind you. If you aren't juicing you're nuts. I recommend Bolthouse farms juices/smoothies. Odawala is good too. If you must snack snack on something healthy, I snack on things like fruits, healthier snacks, organic fruit snacks, spicy bean and rice chips, crispy rice cakes(the crispy snack kind), etc. generally I don't snack too much, and I eat a lot of green vegetables, I have a salad and/or fruit with every meal. And I limit my junk food intake. I also drink hot herbal tea everyday. I'm not going to kill myself and completely cut out sweet/junk . Lol no just no. We have brownies, doughnuts, and chocolate pie in my house, but I'm going to ration it out just a little bit at a time. Drink lots of water

Are you lean or fat?

as lulzy as it may seem the extent to which you enjoy your food dictates how thoroughly your body processes it.
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

Eat a lot of protein from high quality sources (chicken, beef, whey, etc). Eat a moderate amount of fat from good sources (nuts, olive oil, meats, etc). Limit fructose to less than 100g per day. Supplement with a good multivitamin like Orange Triad or Ortho-Core and around 6g of fish oil per day. Besides that, eat the foods you like within reason.

Avoid trans fats as best you can.
Maxfac HOPECEL
Slayer of my father's finances
Promoter of black culture
Non-autism haver
6 grand in my mouth
4 years since last vagina sighting
Graduate of IcedEarth Shitposting College
AAMES 4 LIFE IT'S A MOVEMENT

Straza wrote:Keto?

keto is rough as fuck but fastest way to cut.

follow the bodybuilding macros: 50% c , 30% p , 20% fat

For the carbs eat 1 meal of rice or potatos or pasta the rest veggies and fruits

protein try to eat as lean as possible, whatever you want.

drink at least 8 glasses of water a day

Avoid sweets, chips, sodas.

Go on a site like nutritiondata and track calories and micronutrients so you can balance them.

I don't know why people follow fad diets, follow what nutritionists always told you, low fat, high carb moderate protein.
Eat everything in moderation. So simple but no one does it, no they want the special paleo diet or the fruitarian diet or whatever bullshit. Now there's this paleo bullshit diet going around or low carb, lol.

If you want to lose weight eat less calories, you can lose weight even by eating nothing but donuts.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice