OKCUPID MM EXPERIMENT USING 10/10

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Maximo wrote:Tinder is not easy. Even for good looking guys.

In youtube I watched a video where a good looking dude was pushing "likes" during 1 minute and got 0 matches.

While a goodlooking girls got a lot of matches.

Hipergamy is x 1000 on the internet. Just because girls have INFINITE options online.

Yes it is easy. You retarded? My good looking friends clean up on tinder and have gone from waiting weeks or months between lays to days betweeen

face transplant wrote:'women trade sex for love'

I'd still say that this one is true, but they only love the tall male models. and by love I mean they drink their cum, cause they think that they'll be loved back
Last edited by Dysfunctionalreject on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Temperance/severe retard

will you please stop acting surprised that this alien looking effeminate freak you post is not getting any action. He's a legit 4/10 in the eyes of women, and that black girl is very much his league.

I know you think he's attractive because he resembles you.

I like annoying you, but even YOU are better looking than this disgusting freaky looking twig. Are you retarded or smth?

CruiseControl wrote:Temperance/severe retard

will you please stop acting surprised that this alien looking effeminate freak you post is not getting any action. He's a legit 4/10 in the eyes of women, and that black girl is very much his league.

I like annoying you, but even YOU are better looking than this disgusting freaky looking twig. Are you retarded or smth?

Why is he not attractive?

Nauticalweight wrote:
CruiseControl wrote:Temperance/severe retard

Why is he not attractive?

Are you fucking blind? lanky, giraffe necked, narrowskulled horse with ridiculously shitty hair and disgusting features in general. He's the type of model that got scouted for his freak-factor, not because he's attractive to females LOL.

And those pictures aren't even his worst. He looks legit deformed and not from this planet in others

Legit asymmetrical Alien/Peruvian bean farmer cross.

And it looks more like a female one Bean Farmer.

AHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CruiseControl wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:Why is he not attractive?

Are you fucking blind? lanky, giraffe necked, narrowskulled horse with ridiculously shitty hair and disgusting features in general. He's the type of model that got scouted for his freak-factor, not because he's attractive to females LOL.

And those pictures aren't even his worst. He looks legit deformed and not from this planet in others

Legit asymmetrical Alien/Peruvian bean farmer cross

Those pics don't do him justice.. and im just being honest here most of you think im deluded but ill admit when someone looksmogs me AND THIS GUY DOES

he is like the aesthetic freak I could have been

there must be a bug on his account there's no reason girls shouldn't be messaging him nonstop girls love these kind of guys for ltr
Temperance — Harmony — Balance — Health
Moderation — Joining forces — Well—being — Recovery
Equilibrium — Transcendence — Unification — Healing
Synthesis — Bringing together opposites — Feeling secure

CruiseControl wrote:

AHHHHHHH

he's still top tier there imo def looksmogs me but you just have a thing for jock straps

Temperance wrote:
CruiseControl wrote:

Legit asymmetrical Alien/Peruvian bean farmer cross

Those pics don't do him justice.. and im just being honest here most of you think im deluded but ill admit when someone looksmogs me AND THIS GUY DOES

there must be a bug on his account there's no reason girls shouldn't be messaging him nonstop girls love these kind of guys for ltr

You are extremely delusional. People boosting this guy shows how far this forum has come...not very far.

Absolutely pathetic. I can't believe this shit. What a massive fucking delusion.

Listen, I've had slayer buddies and acquaintances en mas over the years, NONE of them have looked REMOTELY like this freak.

You made some good threads more recently, explaining that "generically handsome" is most attractive because people are attracted to population average + dimorphism, and you're absolutely right.

But this is straight up delusional. Compare this alien freak to the guy in the OP.. just lol, I'm done.

What the fuck is this shit? He looks like one of those makeup-less female model polaroids

lmao, that guy is the better looking version of SR

they both are still 6/10's max

and lol if you guys don't believe women trade sex for love

that's what they do, but after a while they want to trade sex for sex.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

CruiseControl wrote:
Temperance wrote:

You are extremely delusional. People boosting this guy shows how far this forum has come...not very far.

Absolutely pathetic. I can't believe this shit. What a massive fucking delusion.

Listen, I've had slayer buddies and acquaintances en mas over the years, NONE of them have looked REMOTELY like this freak.

You made some good threads more recently, explaining that "generically handsome" is most attractive because people are attracted to population average + dimorphism, and you're absolutely right.

But this is straight up delusional. Compare this alien freak to the guy in the OP.. just lol, I'm done.

What the fuck is this shit? He looks like one of those makeup-less female model polaroids

Although he wont have asmuch success like those generic robust jocks he will still be able to get to top top tier girls which is what we all want, dont we?

I much rather look like him than any of those generic foot ball players

he's hella striking

SupportLocalSluts wrote:lmao, that guy is the better looking version of SR

they both are still 6/10's max

and lol if you guys don't believe women trade sex for love

that's what they do, but after a while they want to trade sex for sex.

No he's 8+

lol @ this MM, he's like a 6/10 max, so not a real MM

lol @ SR using a MM who's a better looking version of himself

go use pictures of harry goodwin and report back

That´s work.

"-I´m going to fuck hard that ass you have... blondy...

"hahahah... how is that?

CruiseControl wrote:

AHHHHHHH

Holy fuck I miss colez. Legit died laughing at this post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice