OKCUPID MM EXPERIMENT USING 10/10

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

SR hurry up and post more, this thread is too slow

also, can you post a video of you crying because you can't get these responses with your real pics?



It's slow because its not that legit

I actually get similar responses with my pics they just aren't sex related like this guy

it's stuff like "I like yo face"
Temperance — Harmony — Balance — Health
Moderation — Joining forces — Well—being — Recovery
Equilibrium — Transcendence — Unification — Healing
Synthesis — Bringing together opposites — Feeling secure

lol of course it's legit, it's been proven many times

you're not getting similar responses

he's getting them to agree to get pounded in the ass

funny thing is he's not really that good looking, and he's an oldcel with facial hair

if you did it with opry it would set fire in their loins

Well, this is it for me gentlemen. I've reached the end of the line with this thread. May I rest in peace.


Gandy, take me!

Image
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage



hoodrych would you like for gandy to give you a reach around while he is fucking you up the ass?

So the real optimal game to attract SEX is face + body. Face is not enough to trigger the SEXUAL emotions of women fast enough. You need the body as well. You can even say by this experiment that with a medium face, a great body and height, you'll be able to attract women in the niche market. The women we want: the hot dumb girls who want to have sex.

whateverthefuck wrote:So the real optimal game to attract SEX is face + body. Face is not enough to trigger the SEXUAL emotions of women fast enough. You need the body as well. You can even say by this experiment that with a medium face, a great body and height, you'll be able to attract women in the niche market. The women we want: the hot dumb girls who want to have sex.


what game you idiot. game implies you manipulated the girls sexual triggers and created rapport with her like a salesman to get your foot in the door.

if you depend on LOOKS you are not in the game idiot. you're just hoping she is comfortable with your physical attributes to find you suitable as a sexual partner. as i wrote in other threads. looks have nothing to do with it. only losers with no game would say looks are important. yes you cant really ice skate uphill and try to bang kim kardashian while you're a scrawny homeless person but the truth is that you idiots consider looks to be far more than what it really is.

women are more comfortable with men of certain physical attributes. that level of comfort opens the door for some men and as long as they dont act like some psycho its more than enough to give them a chance to have a go at their vaginas. but trust me on this you fools. if you're impotent and its well known, that pretty face and six pack wont get you laid. in the end, all that matters is whether you can give her a good fucking and whether your social value is decent.

she wont fuck people beneath her social value and she definitely wont fuck guys that cant get it up.

but she will fuck an ugly guy that will give her multiple orgasms, fuck her senseless who also happens to be an alpha male that is respected by his entire community. that in itself should tell you pathetic losers that looks really is not the issue.



animus_ wrote:
whateverthefuck wrote:So the real optimal game to attract SEX is face + body. Face is not enough to trigger the SEXUAL emotions of women fast enough. You need the body as well. You can even say by this experiment that with a medium face, a great body and height, you'll be able to attract women in the niche market. The women we want: the hot dumb girls who want to have sex.


what game you idiot. game implies you manipulated the girls sexual triggers and created rapport with her like a salesman to get your foot in the door.

if you depend on LOOKS you are not in the game idiot. you're just hoping she is comfortable with your physical attributes to find you suitable as a sexual partner. as i wrote in other threads. looks have nothing to do with it. only losers with no game would say looks are important. yes you cant really ice skate uphill and try to bang kim kardashian while you're a scrawny homeless person but the truth is that you idiots consider looks to be far more than what it really is.

women are more comfortable with men of certain physical attributes. that level of comfort opens the door for some men and as long as they dont act like some psycho its more than enough to give them a chance to have a go at their vaginas. but trust me on this you fools. if you're impotent and its well known, that pretty face and six pack wont get you laid. in the end, all that matters is whether you can give her a good fucking and whether your social value is decent.

she wont fuck people beneath her social value and she definitely wont fuck guys that cant get it up.

but she will fuck an ugly guy that will give her multiple orgasms, fuck her senseless who also happens to be an alpha male that is respected by his entire community. that in itself should tell you pathetic losers that looks really is not the issue.


Jezus man, how many times are you going to repeat the same thing? What do you want to hear? You want praise? You want us to applaud you for a theory? Go fuck yourself and stick your theory in your ass, you fucking moron.

Depressing as fuck
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Image

Temperance wrote:I tried an account with this twink MM
Image

AND NOT ONE GIRL WANTS TO TALK TO HIM LOL

one ugly hipster girl was just trolling me and said she doesn't like attractive guys because theyre douchy and that she thinks im average looking


Are you srs with no one responding, how the fuck, even though he looks unique he is still facially well above average, which should be enough.

"above average" =/= 8+ (top 2%)
hypergamy cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Image
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew
Image

Image

Face=pie wrote:
Temperance wrote:I tried an account with this twink MM
Image

AND NOT ONE GIRL WANTS TO TALK TO HIM LOL

one ugly hipster girl was just trolling me and said she doesn't like attractive guys because theyre douchy and that she thinks im average looking


Are you srs with no one responding, how the fuck, even though he looks unique he is still facially well above average, which should be enough.


I swear not one person it's insane one older girl I messaged said I was cute but way too young "only 2 years younger" I put his age as 19

this guy is getting no action no girls respond and if they do they don't respond back

I´m going to use this alpha motherfucker for an Spain experiment.

Temperance wrote:my only match
Image


No fucking wonder it's not working, you cant even see his face, idiot. How could you not realize that?!

Face=pie wrote:
Temperance wrote:my only match
Image


No fucking wonder it's not working, you cant even see his face, idiot. How could you not realize that?!


You fucking moron the pics are in his photo shit

they have checked my profile and not responded still

they aren't attracted to this guy idk why

Tinder is not easy. Even for good looking guys.

In youtube I watched a video where a good looking dude was pushing "likes" during 1 minute and got 0 matches.

While a goodlooking girls got a lot of matches.




Hipergamy is x 1000 on the internet. Just because girls have INFINITE options online.

Temperance wrote:
Face=pie wrote:
No fucking wonder it's not working, you cant even see his face, idiot. How could you not realize that?!


You fucking moron the pics are in his photo shit

they have checked my profile and not responded still

they aren't attracted to this guy idk why


Woops. As I was typing that I had a feeling that i might not be aware of how tinder works, lol. I blame my ignorance, you are no longer an idiot.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

face transplant wrote:All the stuff that they project outwardly about being less primitive than men is a facade to keep away the subhumans.


This.

Fag wrote:i am picky as fuck
am picky as fuck
PICKY AS FUCK


that line alone makes me want to go er at this very moment. FUCKING SHALLOW SLUT!!!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
Image

face transplant wrote:'women arent visual like men'

'women trade sex for love'

'women need an emotional connection'

This thread has put the nail in the coffin for those myths

All the stuff that they project outwardly about being less primitive than men is a facade to keep away the subhumans.


It's online dating you aspie, of course they are going to select the best looking man when all they have to go by is a picture

:?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 85 guests