OKCUPID MM EXPERIMENT USING 10/10

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Rejected Sensei wrote:
Ohanditshaved wrote:
Lmao shit is crazy and inspiring

It's very inspiring.

But let's be honest. You would be the biggest whore of this world, would lose all your dignity, honor, would probably sell your family along with your soul if a woman you consider 10/10 wanted you to fuck her.

Getting insulted is really nothing in such a situation.

Expand your mind. Enter different perspectives, broyo.

True

All the more reason to looks max

Please tell them at the end id never fuck your ugly ass
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

Temperance — Harmony — Balance — Health
Moderation — Joining forces — Well—being — Recovery
Equilibrium — Transcendence — Unification — Healing
Synthesis — Bringing together opposites — Feeling secure

No its not. They keep being delusional.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

just lol. Anyone have pics of the guy without the beard cover-up? curious to see what his lower third looks like. I cant find anything, its like he was born with it

also that girl :o strong 9/10

I really am starting to believe sick body game is legit but only if you're tall

these seem to be getting the results

I tried an account with this twink MM

AND NOT ONE GIRL WANTS TO TALK TO HIM LOL

one ugly hipster girl was just trolling me and said she doesn't like attractive guys because theyre douchy and that she thinks im average looking

Zyzz was right, if you're a fukkin SHREDDED, SICK KUNT, you can get away with anything brah. The only thing he didn't say but knew personally was that you also have to be 6'2 + (he didn't tell Misc that because all the manlets would off themselves and he would lose fans).
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

just lol buddy boyo wrote:Zyzz was right, if you're a fukkin SHREDDED, SICK KUNT, you can get away with anything brah. The only thing he didn't say but knew personally was that you also have to be 6'2 + (he didn't tell Misc that because all the manlets would off themselves and he would lose fans).

I put this guy as 6'3 the master race height

just lol buddy boyo wrote:Zyzz was right, if you're a fukkin SHREDDED, SICK KUNT, you can get away with anything brah. The only thing he didn't say but knew personally was that you also have to be 6'2 + (he didn't tell Misc that because all the manlets would off themselves and he would lose fans).

I put this guy as 6'3 the master race height

zyzz flaws:

- too much muscle
- bad looking tattoos

other than that

a tall shredded sick kunt with dance moves whatever personality just social and masculine WILL DO WELL with sluts.

guaranteed.

this is awesome

keep posting more conversations

these are the best threads on shitty advice

All these experiments tell you is that you are less attractive than a male model. Well no shit, if you didn't already know that you're a retard.
Somebody should try it with a 5/10 and a 7/10 and see if your response rate 30 times higher, like everyone here frequently suggest.

These experiments prove, as I've always said, that it's all or nothing. Either all women want to fuck you, or none do.

ALL OR NOTHING

dat feel wrote:These experiments prove, as I've always said, that it's all or nothing. Either all women want to fuck you, or none do.

ALL OR NOTHING

Even if woman don't want to fuck 95% of men everything would be good if woman had some variety in taste like men clearly do.

try this experiment telling the girl you are under house arrest with an ankle bracelet on for violent crimes.....see how comfortable the girl is after that. girls are automatically more comfortable with good looking men vs ugly men. looks theory has to do with comfort more than actual looks. on top of that tell the girl you have a 4inch dick and tell her you're serious about that. girls fuck guys under two criterias.

1. sex is going to be enjoyable and worth it for these women
2. she sees some kind of value in the person that you are

if you sabotage your value and the possibility of good sex and every girl will flake

they respond because looks gets women automatically comfortable with the men above a basic threshold

looks dont have anything to do with attraction. attraction is the actual act of seduction and making sex worth it for the women by getting them aroused but ofcourse a lot of you dont know what attraction really is and cant get girls turned on so they expect girls to automatically get turned on by the sight of them....which rarely happens

try my criterias and see how many girls are not interested anymore

looks only gets you to start off with the girl being more comfortable than with a guy thats ugly

the bottom line is her comfort level

tell her you're on house arrest with an ankle bracelet for a violent crime and tell her you have a 4 inch dick and you will have flakes left and right

Even if he tells them he's a violent criminal on house arrest and he's looking for a woman TO KILL, they will simply say "lol" and won't be able to resist going to his house.

LOOKS

i forgot to add....tell her you also have a bad back to sabotage any chances of a girl think your athleticism will compensate for having small dick

trust me, im going to prove to you its not LOOKS that gets you laid by those criterias alone

yes looks gets a girl comfortable with the guy more than she would be comfortable with an ugly guy....but society is so obsessed with whats on the surface that they dont truly understand whats beneath the reasons for a woman being more attracted to certain physical attributes.....it has to do with trust. women are more trusting of men with certain attributes. thats why some generally ugly mother fuckers are good looking to some women. because somehow someway, women found these alternative facial features to be comforting based on her background.

hurr durr guys, looks don't matter for a woman to attract a man, I can prove it! make a dating profile with a hot girl and then tell the guys that you have a loose vagina and that you commit violent crimes and are under house arrest and see how many guys flake! See that's proof for attraction it's all about comfort! LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dat feel wrote:Even if he tells them he's a violent criminal on house arrest and he's looking for a woman TO KILL, they will simply say "lol" and won't be able to resist going to his house.

LOOKS

have him try it and prove me wrong.

women are not ATTRACTED to features. they're just more comfortable with certain facial features. because they see it on tv all the time....or whatever.

trust me on this. if my face was on tv all the time and i was portrayed as hero on television all the time, all of a sudden id be the male ideal.

its fucking propaganda. and psychology. women inherently submissive and looking for men to protect them. certain facial features tell these women that these men will protect them and take care of them....thus MORE COMFORT. THAT DUDES FACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ATTRACTION. HER ATTRACTION COMES FROM BELIEVING THAT GUY IS GOING TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF HER. BUT THE MOMENT YOU TELL THE GIRL YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK AND ALSO A BAD BACK, SHE WILL IMMEDIATELY REALIZE HOW WRONG SHE IS.
trust me on this.

if your fugly face was somehow idolized in a twisted world, every girl will want to fuck you as well. ITS COMFORT TO CERTAIN FACIAL ATTRIBUTES. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ATTRACTION.

ATTRACTION FROM FEMALES COMES FROM HER THINKING YOUR DICK IS GOING TO GIVE HER MULTIPLE ORGASMS.

the red pill is strong in this thread. just ridiculous how easy this guy has it.

just lol buddy boyo wrote:hurr durr guys, looks don't matter for a woman to attract a man, I can prove it! make a dating profile with a hot girl and then tell the guys that you have a loose vagina and that you commit violent crimes and are under house arrest and see how many guys flake! See that's proof for attraction it's all about comfort! LOLOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

men are supposed to protect their women.

its not the same when you're a hot girl and saying you're dangerous. because men are supposed to show they're men by being able to handle confrontations.

if a hot girl told you that she has been in the mental hospital 5 times in the past trying to kill herself and trying to stab her ex boyfriends, you would actually go over there? i doubt it buddy. what if she also told you that she has a gun? you batshit insane or what? you would go over there when she is throwing signs that she could possibly get violent? wtf you gonna do? rape her? any girl that wants to fuck you wont be saying she will get violent with you, wtf is wrong with you? are you autistic?
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice