OKCUPID MM EXPERIMENT USING 10/10

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://instagram.com/andrehamann

more and more to come

women can't resist this guy
Temperance — Harmony — Balance — Health
Moderation — Joining forces — Well—being — Recovery
Equilibrium — Transcendence — Unification — Healing
Synthesis — Bringing together opposites — Feeling secure

i am picky as fuck
am picky as fuck
PICKY AS FUCK
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

lol at this idiot trying to see if hot guys have it easier....when he is not a hot guy himself

you know what you're doing?

this is like pretending to be a millionaire over the phone calling a ferrari dealership but in the end your bank account doesnt have enough cash to buy that ferrari.

you're a fucking loser dude. you realize you're not that guy? you realize you gotta live as who you are?

you realize learning good looking guys have it easier WONT get YOURSELF LAID????

animus_ wrote:lol at this idiot trying to see if hot guys have it easier....when he is not a hot guy himself

this is like pretending to be a millionaire over the phone calling a ferrari dealership but in the end your bank account doesnt have enough cash to buy that ferrari.

you're a fucking loser dude. you realize you're not that guy? you realize you gotta live as who you are?

you realize learning good looking guys have it easier WONT get YOURSELF LAID????

Have you ever prank called anyone when you were a kid? It was fun, wasn't it?

These model "experiments" are basically just a more elaborate form of prank calling.

I'm honestly sad there are so few of them these days.

animus_ wrote:lol at this idiot trying to see if hot guys have it easier....when he is not a hot guy himself

It's just for fun man... relax

LOL AT THESE LOSERS ON HERE.

QUESTIONS TO PONDER

1. WHATS THE POINT OF WORSHIPPING GOOD LOOKING GUYS? YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE GANDY OR CHAD
2. SO WHAT IF THE LOOKS THEORY IS LEGIT? YOU'RE STILL UGLY MOTHER FUCKER, YOU BETTER MAKE SHIT HAPPEN WITH THAT UGLY FACE OTHERWISE YOU'RE FOREVER ALONE
3. WHY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SO PICKY ANYWAYS? YOU AINT CHAD OR GANDY TO BEGIN WITH. WHY YOU MAD THE HOT GIRLS WONT FUCK YOU? WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH THAT AN AVERAGE GIRL REJECTS YOU? YOU'RE NOT GANDY OR CHAD TO BEGIN WITH YOU STUPID FUCK!!!

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
Last edited by animus_ on Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i swear thats not a female on the other end of the profile. girls dont talk like that. its a guy with a fake female account. id bet money on it if i was a gambling man. ive texted and talked to countless women in real life. girls dont talk like that.

Temperance wrote:messaging a rare attractive black girl

thats attractive? she has zits on her face and looks like she has a fucking attitude problem

animus_ wrote:

thats attractive? she has zits on her face and looks like she has a fucking attitude problem

you are the worst troll to date

She's not full black, and she's only "attractive" (ish...) because she looks more Caucasian.

animus_ wrote:i swear thats not a female on the other end of the profile. girls dont talk like that. its a guy with a fake female account. id bet money on it if i was a gambling man. ive texted and talked to countless women in real life. girls dont talk like that.

females are different creatures when they are talking to an 8+ than a subhuman
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

animus_ wrote:LOL AT THESE LOSERS ON HERE.

QUESTIONS TO PONDER

1. WHATS THE POINT OF WORSHIPPING GOOD LOOKING GUYS? YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE GANDY OR CHAD
2. SO WHAT IF THE LOOKS THEORY IS LEGIT? YOU'RE STILL UGLY MOTHER FUCKER, YOU BETTER MAKE SHIT HAPPEN WITH THAT UGLY FACE OTHERWISE YOU'RE FOREVER ALONE
3. WHY YOU MOTHER FUCKERS SO PICKY ANYWAYS? YOU AINT CHAD OR GANDY TO BEGIN WITH. WHY YOU MAD THE HOT GIRLS WONT FUCK YOU? WHY DOES IT BOTHER YOU SO MUCH THAT AN AVERAGE GIRL REJECTS YOU? YOU'RE NOT GANDY OR CHAD TO BEGIN WITH YOU STUPID FUCK!!!

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

You must be fun at parties... to laugh at.

just lol buddy boyo wrote:
Temperance wrote:Image

Say "I'm jk bae pls come back I'll fuck you good" = you get her back 8-)

you can say legit anything and she will be dtf

power of looks>>>>

She doesn't even reject you, notice she says later. The halo effect is ridiculous

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I just, I don't even... Seeing the red pill in action is mind blowing every time even when you know the theory by heart.
It's like stepping into a completely different reality where everything you know about female nature for once actually reflects itself openly in their behavior when they are interacting with a true slayer.

just lol buddy boyo wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I just, I don't even... Seeing the red pill in action is mind blowing every time even when you know the theory by heart.
It's like stepping into a completely different reality where everything you know about female nature for once actually reflects itself openly in their behavior when they are interacting with a true slayer.

Lmao shit is crazy and inspiring

Ohanditshaved wrote:
just lol buddy boyo wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Lmao shit is crazy and inspiring

It's very inspiring.

But let's be honest. You would be the biggest whore of this world, would lose all your dignity, honor, would probably sell your family along with your soul if a woman you consider 10/10 wanted you to fuck her.

Getting insulted is really nothing in such a situation.

Expand your mind. Enter different perspectives, broyo.

actually no, if a girl, any girl, even a 10, was giving me too much shit/mind games I would be fine with just NEXTing her and/or jerking off and ignoring her. temperance isn't even giving her shit he is just not being a pushover beta nice guy fag. Temperance try telling the girl she is a filthy, washed up whore who no one would ever love anymore and you just want to use her ass as a cumdumpster, not because you think she is hot, but because you want to discover how it feels to fuck a fat girl because you never have before.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice