horoscope theory (most incels are cancer)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

your horoscope + incel or not incel?

capricornus
8%
aquarius
8%
pisces
16%
aries
4%
taurus
No votes
gemini
12%
cancer
28%
leo
8%
virgo
4%
libra
8%
scorpio
No votes
sagittarius
4%

Total votes : 25

my theory is, that most incels are born cancer.

slayers in contrary are mostly lions or scorpions.

im cancer myself and incel. funny thing is, that every cancer i know is also incel and unhappy while every lion has constant sex and validation.

cancers are also mostly introverted while lions are extraverted.

please write down your zodiac and add if you're incel or not. thank you!
Last edited by Triacel on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cancer. Ox. 29 year old kissless virgin.
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

On what basis do you believe incels are most likely to be cancer? Horoscopes are complete bullshit. Gemini incel checking in btw.

kingkongb wrote:Bullshit.

well, if you look closely you'll see that there are 3 cancerincels, more than others.

Kinda funny because a 7,5/10 jailbait with skyhigh confidence once mentioned on facebook that lions are the best and hottest horoscope for guys.
Okay.

Legit.

11.07.1989 cancer and kissless virgin here.
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew

Triacel wrote:
kingkongb wrote:Bullshit.

well, if you look closely you'll see that there are 3 cancerincels, more than others.

I have one of your slayer zodiacs, although I was very close to a incel one. But I don't believe in this it is all about the Face and LMS.

I'm a Leo and I'm the shyest and most incel person on the planet. Astrology is horse shit.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:I'm a Leo and I'm the shyest and most incel person on the planet. Astrology is horse shit.

There's no way. Every leo I've met is either very confident or loud or socialable

Libra checking in, and nah I don't think I'm in incel. I'm socialable and have friends. as my sign suggests. I'm pretty outgoing overall

Most slayers are scorpio (almost all actually are slayers)

OmegaKV wrote:I'm a Leo and I'm the shyest and most incel person on the planet. Astrology is horse shit.

You have to look at your whole natal chart. For example, your rising sign and Moon sign are just as important as the sun sign. And it depends on how your sun sign is aspects. So if say Saturn is conjunct or square your sun sign, then the qualities of your sun sign will be restricted.

On the other hand, you can have someone with a cancer sun sign that's a complete slayer if the rest of their chart has a lot of fire signs in it or their rising and Moon signs are fire signs.

Emil King wrote:

There's no way. Every leo I've met is either very confident or loud or socialable

My dad's a Leo.... he's more introverted yet is very confident and commands attention when he does speak.

I am Leo and this is complete bullshit.
Death makes all things equal.

:shock: I am Cancer myself and amazing we made up nearly 3rd of the vote.

I'd say its more to do with "Summertime baby birth" syndrome cause of noted defects being born mid-year.

For one Cancer is often the youngest in class, so rather than being an amog the following year you are the least developed and therefore least represented in school.
This is peer reviewed educational psychology but nothing has been to change policy.

There was a campaign to move the enrollment catchment so you can have a year to "develop" and not being the shortest in class. I felt leaving school was premature and I was right.

Return to Shitty Advice