10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Fag wrote:
hood rych wrote:All the guys that just walked past and complimented her without doing anything else should be burned at the stake.

This they only get her high selfesteem even higher

yes at clubs, especially the clubs i know where girls are really stuck up, they tend to be barely 6s and think they're 9s because of all the guys hitting on them. but the guys getting discouraged are fucking themselves over cause i pulled a 7 at that club but didnt fuck her. and kissed a 7 at that club but didnt even up pulling her.

but if the emotional damage to you is too much....i already posted how to filter stuck up girls

look at them and they tend to look upwards and turn their bodies away from you

datingisstupid wrote:
hood rych wrote:I'd like to take a walk through NYC and have tons of chicks trying to talk to me, even following me and telling me they will give me their number. Even if yet were ethnics I wouldn't care. I can't imagine how good I would feel after a day of doing that.

Bet it would get annoying. Especially if they are ugly. This is the truth: if chads were all coming up to her, she would love it. Because they are ugly, it is "harassment." I had an old ugly lady call me sexy on the street a while ago and it was pretty weird. It felt good, but felt weird as fuck. The truth is, humans only care about beauty and hate average/ugly people.

Yeah it might get a little annoying after my levels of validation had reached this chicks, but they are a long way off from that though. I've had ugly chicks pursue me before and it's still flattering and a boost to your ego to see them struggle to try to get you. It feels good to be pursued, and to feel desired.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

every single one of those guys hollering has probably fucked over a dozen guys using that tactic.

i can size up a guys game. all of them seemed pretty confident. especially the persistant ones. dont frown upon that, it comes from knowing you have a chance.

and they do. cause guys that do that almost always eventually get laid after a lot of rejections like that bitch.

when i am in state, thats exactly what i do. i persist. and ive gotten make outs from being that persistant. some girls have waved at me to go away and i kept at it and they ended up making out with me. so sometimes YOU HAVE TO PERSIST. becuase of how society conditioned women not to be sluts.

persisting when the girl is not clearly just joking "Oh my gawwwwd, staaaaap, you're moving too fast! tee hee :oops: :oops: " for her own ego defense that she isn't a slut, and is actually legit ignoring you or telling you to stop for real, is straight up autism and is actually "creepy" (No WK) Sure persisting might get you a # or a makeout that leads no where, it would be like if you were in the bar and a 4 girl comes up to you and starts talking to you and you are initially not in to it, and then she keeps talking and trying to touch you and grind on you, you might give a # or a makeout just to get rid of her politely with no trouble, that's like what the girl is thinking because she sees all non-alpha top 10% guys as subhumans with NO sex appeal.
6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

Fuck starving children; fuck the homeless; fuck those without proper medical care...we need to help those poor women of NYC who have to deal with "Have a nice day" comments every time they randomly walk around for 10 hours.
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

I guarantee you if Sean Opry (without his status, just as a normal guy) was doing this. Not ONE female would verbally say anything to him.

just lol buddy boyo wrote:persisting when the girl is not clearly just joking "Oh my gawwwwd, staaaaap, you're moving too fast! tee hee :oops: :oops: " for her own ego defense that she isn't a slut, and is actually legit ignoring you or telling you to stop for real, is straight up autism and is actually "creepy" (No WK) Sure persisting might get you a # or a makeout that leads no where, it would be like if you were in the bar and a 4 girl comes up to you and starts talking to you and you are initially not in to it, and then she keeps talking and trying to touch you and grind on you, you might give a # or a makeout just to get rid of her politely with no trouble, that's like what the girl is thinking because she sees all non-alpha top 10% guys as subhumans with NO sex appeal.

I agree, none of these guys were slayers and their street approach was all wrong

But this feminist propaganda is bs. Just a new tool to sexually castrate men

Specificly black men

I'm pretty sure that video is staged, notice how the men seem not to mind getting filmed, even if that camera is a hidden device, its quality is too good for a hidden camera.
This video is another feminist agenda to shame men and to imply that men are sexually starved rapists gross animals and females are saint delicate angels.
Open up your eyes.
How I tried so hard to find a woman & social life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33724
The day I finally gave up on women : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940

just lol buddy boyo wrote:persisting when the girl is not clearly just joking "Oh my gawwwwd, staaaaap, you're moving too fast! tee hee :oops: :oops: " for her own ego defense that she isn't a slut, and is actually legit ignoring you or telling you to stop for real, is straight up autism and is actually "creepy" (No WK) Sure persisting might get you a # or a makeout that leads no where, it would be like if you were in the bar and a 4 girl comes up to you and starts talking to you and you are initially not in to it, and then she keeps talking and trying to touch you and grind on you, you might give a # or a makeout just to get rid of her politely with no trouble, that's like what the girl is thinking because she sees all non-alpha top 10% guys as subhumans with NO sex appeal.

This is how it works for niggas, you stupid fuck. They're playing the numbers game with this stuff. Eentually there's a dumbass white bitch that would fall for a niggas dick in the NICHE market. That's why these niggas fuck ten times as much as you do, you fucking faggot with your explanations for everything.

Black, spics and Arab men are all thirsty af. I swear my cousins behave just like these guys. Real talk though, none of dem guys hollerin are incel. They bang bottom-barrel trash but they don't give a fuck. They get rejected more than pua weirdos but it's there nature and environment. Mentally they're still healthier than any poster here.

bitches are officially out of their mind.
so this ugly skank walks 10 hours in a freaking day, no one walks 10 hours a day, so she passes hundreds or thousands of low class poor people who greet her or compliment her and she calls this harassment?

and they want money? for what, what the fuck is it that they are going to do with the money? and they just ask for it, they don't even bother explaining how they're planning on using the money to end this horrible horrible street harassment.

edit: actually my bad, i thought the website was just one of those donate pages, they actually have "research" in there
Last edited by pidria on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is a legit thousand yard stare in the middle of a fucking social event. Worrying about putting on a neutral expression on a social picture is as aspie as you can get, just to facemog ugly drunk UK subhuman trash. And fix your wardrobe."

whateverthefuck wrote:

This is how it works for niggas, you stupid fuck. They're playing the numbers game with this stuff. Eentually there's a dumbass white bitch that would fall for a niggas dick in the NICHE market. That's why these niggas fuck ten times as much as you do, you fucking faggot with your explanations for everything.

THIS!! all these guys hating on guys that try because they resent themselves for not trying and anyone that tries while he cant is offensive to them. i lived through this shit so many times. i know how these jealous mother fuckers think. if you try when they cant....you're harassing girls. lol

and they wonder why they cant get laid. ahahahahahaahhaah they expect girls to approach them instead.

I'm not ethnic or black myself, but i know how this stuff works. The white faggotboys here from elliott roger-neighbourhoods don't know how life works cause they never get out of their fcking rooms. NEVER underestimate the power niggas have on white girls in the niche market. I live in europe and niggas are EXTREMELY wanted by these kind of girls. And you know what? These dumbass white dombe tanned girls are the HOTTEST. They are the girls you wanna fuck, stupid fucking faggots. Get your ass out of your moms home and WATCH how real life is. Do not judge before you know how life is, you fcking faggots. These niggas don't even have to game. The dumbass white bitches with fake boobs jump on their elephant cocks without much talk, while you have to talk talk talk like a motherfcker to get an untermensch-girl with fcked up facial ratios.

Pleosthene wrote:
animus_ wrote:
THIS!! all these guys hating on guys that try because they resent themselves for not trying and anyone that tries while he cant is offensive to them. i lived through this shit so many times. i know how these jealous mother fuckers think. if you try when they cant....you're harassing girls. lol

and they wonder why they cant get laid. ahahahahahaahhaah they expect girls to approach them instead.

Is this how you pick up girls? "Heyyy girll" as she walks by?

I'm lol'ing imaging a middle class asian guy doing this :lol:

i dont say hey girl. i stand infront of them so i create a road block. pickup artists teach you to stop the girl. the only thing these guys didnt do was STAND INFRONT OF THE GIRL SO SHE STOPS. if she wanted to walk by you she would. most girls smile and walk around me if they dont want to stop. the ones that stop talk to me for a while but once she stops i tell her how sexy she is and that i want to hangout with her (during night game never done that during daytime i still dont have the balls, the closets i did to that during daygame was telling her she looks good i want to hangout with her). i stand right infront of the girl walking by during night game plenty of times. sometimes i just go ahead and grab the girls hand as she walks by but ofcourse i only do that when i get a good vibe from her. ive been sarging since 2011 and i only had two times a girl hit me for what i did.

once it was because i grabbed a girl around the waist and pulled her into me to get her to stop. she was a younger white girl in huntington beach. sshe stopped yes. then she got furious for where i put my hand (it was a mistake really too ballsy and i wasnt experienced yet ive only been sarging for less than a year) and open hand punched me in my chest. strangely the bouncer saw that and asked me if im okay and asked if he wanted me to kick her out for hitting me. i said no, i told him i probably deserved that.

the other time a girl tried to get violent with me, she flipped out over me asking for a cigarette so i ended up having a fucking argument with her and she told me to go away and i took offense to that cause a man doesnt walk away by command, he walks away when he feels like it. told her if she has a problem she can walk away, and she shoved me. i stood there not moving. a white knight came over and tried to defend her. he said he would kick my ass and put his hand on my shoulder so i grabbed his arm and shoved him and he completely lost balance when i wasnt even putting my weight in. after that he knew not to fuck with me the guy was weak. i stood there keeping my ground and the female friend of hers apologized to me so i walked away. that bitch walked by later bumping into me again. at that point i really wanted to punch her in the face but i had some good conversations with other girls and i wasnt so upset anymore.

OneNightStandHunk wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
Wow high standards much? She has an average face, but her body is pure sex appeal. She is the pro typical girl for black dudes (which were getting at her).

lmfao. high standards? She's hardly a 3, and her body is repulsive to humans.

Low T pussy. She is a 7/10

I don't know how it is in the uk nor germany. I can tell you in france, holland and belgium these niggas fuck HOT women.

Are you black yourself?
Last edited by whateverthefuck on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whateverthefuck wrote:I'm not ethnic or black myself, but i know how this stuff works. The white faggotboys here from elliott roger-neighbourhoods don't know how life works cause they never get out of their fcking rooms. NEVER underestimate the power niggas have on white girls in the niche market. I live in europe and niggas are EXTREMELY wanted by these kind of girls. And you know what? These dumbass white dombe tanned girls are the HOTTEST. They are the girls you wanna fuck, stupid fucking faggots. Get your ass out of your moms home and WATCH how real life is. Do not judge before you know how life is, you fcking faggots. These niggas don't even have to game. The dumbass white bitches with fake boobs jump on their elephant cocks without much talk, while you have to talk talk talk like a motherfcker to get an untermensch-girl with fcked up facial ratios.

lol, a European trying to talk about race. you eurofags dont know anything.

I remember i tried to street harass a girl once, it went something like

"HHii, d-d-do you have a b-b-oyfriend?"

lol if i had a girl that looked like her, id be fucking her 4 times a day. just saying.

any faggot calling her a 3 and saying she is repulsive to humans should fucking kill himself or ponder whether he is gay instead and doesnt like pussy.

id rate her a 9. thats a hot bitch with a nice wide ass and some tits.

Redpilliseverything1 wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:They need money for their cause to stop black people from walking the streets. Feminists are all for equality you see.

Shes ugly as fuck notice how she went into a low income area of NYC, why didnt see go into a place like boston for example?

Lol, attention whore looking those god damn tight jeans and shirt she was wearing, fucking egolosticial sluts.

LOL AT THIS ETIOPIAN FAGGOT

SHE'S HELLA THICK AND GOOD FEATURES. 7+

incel scum wrote:
whateverthefuck wrote:I'm not ethnic or black myself, but i know how this stuff works. The white faggotboys here from elliott roger-neighbourhoods don't know how life works cause they never get out of their fcking rooms. NEVER underestimate the power niggas have on white girls in the niche market. I live in europe and niggas are EXTREMELY wanted by these kind of girls. And you know what? These dumbass white dombe tanned girls are the HOTTEST. They are the girls you wanna fuck, stupid fucking faggots. Get your ass out of your moms home and WATCH how real life is. Do not judge before you know how life is, you fcking faggots. These niggas don't even have to game. The dumbass white bitches with fake boobs jump on their elephant cocks without much talk, while you have to talk talk talk like a motherfcker to get an untermensch-girl with fcked up facial ratios.

lol, a European trying to talk about race. you eurofags dont know anything.

Have you ever met a virgin black guy? Exactly, they do NOT exist. Because being born as a nigga is GUARANTEED sex for the rest of your life. They are the HIGHEST race when it comes to sex and women. They've got a niche market you could only dream of, with HOT sexual white women. You don't know what you're talking about, you fcking ER clone.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice