10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

being a woman is basically life on godmode. it is fucked up how she is angry about this while we would basically kill to be approached by sub8 females for sex.

Ugly wrote:The harassment came almost exclusively from blacks. If she were to walk somewhere with civilized white people, she would have been left alone.

The thing is, deep down she likes that they are giving her attention. She only pretends to be outraged as a way of subtly bragging.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

she's ugly as fuck. meanwhile her male equivalent is invisible to women besides the times they want to kill him.

yes she was pretty average, I would still smash hard but definitely nothing special. If I was out playing the # game I would definitely approach her but it would be a real approach not like these faggots. Yelling out "hey mama" isn't an approach because they don't actually want the girl to stop and talk to them, they just want to express their desire for their own ego gratification. They wouldn't know what to do if this girl actually stopped and started talking to them. If I saw her I would try to get in front of her, stop her with eye contact and body language smile first, and be more polite about expressing my interest in her, and since I look better than all the guys in that vid and am white, she actually would enjoy it and might give me her # sincerely if she was available at the time.

If our boy Lachowski even just said hi to her and smiled she would have stopped the video and tried to go have sex with him on the spot.

6'2" masterheight white twink with masculine face crew
MGTOW crew
STEMcel crew
High T low I crew

All the guys that just walked past and complimented her without doing anything else should be burned at the stake.
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

just lol buddy boyo wrote:If our boy Lachowski even just said hi to her and smiled she would have stopped the video and tried to go have sex with him on the spot.

Don't delude yourself, these kind of woman fucks DOM type of guys with sick body game, not some beta-looking twink

oh, you probably was using sarcasm, my bad
Last edited by Twinky on Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hood rych wrote:All the guys that just walked past and complimented her without doing anything else should be burned at the stake.

This they only get her high selfesteem even higher
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

OneNightStandHunk wrote:she's ugly as fuck. meanwhile her male equivalent is invisible to women besides the times they want to kill him.

Wow high standards much? She has an average face, but her body is pure sex appeal. She is the pro typical girl for black dudes (which were getting at her).

How is most of this "harrassment"?

This is why so many guys are neutered

How dare they show their masculinity and natural instincts

Pleosthene wrote:
Ugly wrote:The harassment came almost exclusively from blacks. If she were to walk somewhere with civilized white people, she would have been left alone.

This. If she were to walk anywhere that wasn't an area filled with niggers / spics, nothing at all would have happened.

It's extremely uncomfortable being in any area with majority blacks / hispanics.

Harrassment? Fuck this bullshit. The guys are saying hello. What kind of harrassment did you see?

If this 4/10 bitch was born as a 1.5/10 she would be begging for attention. And you, you fucking cunt, are talking about harassment like a feminst bitch.

Notice how 99% are black guys and also notice how they are referring mostly to her ass. Her face isn't that special. Legit genetic garbage facially but those blacks are hungry for that ass

Emil King wrote:Notice how 99% are black guys and also notice how they are referring mostly to her ass. Her face isn't that special. Legit genetic garbage facially but those blacks are hungry for that ass

lmao exactly. body is everything for blacks.

I'd like to take a walk through NYC and have tons of chicks trying to talk to me, even following me and telling me they will give me their number. Even if yet were ethnics I wouldn't care. I can't imagine how good I would feel after a day of doing that.

hood rych wrote:I'd like to take a walk through NYC and have tons of chicks trying to talk to me, even following me and telling me they will give me their number. Even if yet were ethnics I wouldn't care. I can't imagine how good I would feel after a day of doing that.

Bet it would get annoying. Especially if they are ugly. This is the truth: if chads were all coming up to her, she would love it. Because they are ugly, it is "harassment." I had an old ugly lady call me sexy on the street a while ago and it was pretty weird. It felt good, but felt weird as fuck. The truth is, humans only care about beauty and hate average/ugly people.

datingisstupid wrote:
OneNightStandHunk wrote:she's ugly as fuck. meanwhile her male equivalent is invisible to women besides the times they want to kill him.

Wow high standards much? She has an average face, but her body is pure sex appeal. She is the pro typical girl for black dudes (which were getting at her).

lmfao. high standards? She's hardly a 3, and her body is repulsive to humans.

some were persistant. but the truth is, if im not allowed to approach in ways they approached, i will never get laid.

because some fucking bitch decided she is being harassed if a guy wants her attention and being heterosexual.....that would DESTROY chances of sex for a lot of guys.

you guys might hate on the guys in the videos but realize this.....

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM PROBABLY LAID OVER A DOZEN GIRLS DOING WHAT THEY DO.

AND SO HAVE I.

if that behavior is frowned upon that bitch needs to stay at home.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice