Should this picture be 1 of our redpill propaganda posters?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



Very powerful pic. I believe that for every 100 incels that see this pic, 3 of them will go ER.
Image
Image
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.



http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

Why is this picture such a big deal? He's just some average high school kid. Probably played wide receiver in high school. Look at those ears - MASSIVE. Now look at the girl next to him - kind of cute, nothing special. How do you know what the girl looks like that is blowing him? She cold be a gargoyle for all you know. That fake tan isn't fooling anyone.

This should make you rage. The fact that you are not genetically born like this girl:

Image

Image

Image



datingisstupid wrote:Why is this picture such a big deal? He's just some average high school kid. Probably played wide receiver in high school. Look at those ears - MASSIVE. Now look at the girl next to him - kind of cute, nothing special. How do you know what the girl looks like that is blowing him? She cold be a gargoyle for all you know. That fake tan isn't fooling anyone.


It makes me rage because they look like regular people I went through high school with. It makes me realize that this is the kind of bliss normal people got to experience when they went to parties. :x

What would you do if you turn the corner to take a piss and instead see this??



sasuke69 wrote:What would you do if you turn the corner to take a piss and instead see this??


I would go up behind the chick sucking his dick and slide my middle finger in the back of her shorts and vigorously rub up and down deep within her ass crack, then proceed to sniff it for hours and never wash my hand for a week straight.

HansVanderkunt wrote:
sasuke69 wrote:What would you do if you turn the corner to take a piss and instead see this??


I would go up behind the chick sucking his dick and slide my middle finger in the back of her shorts and vigorously rub up and down deep within her ass crack, then proceed to sniff it for hours and never wash my hand for a week straight.

You a nasty, subhuman fuckboy.

Pretty Motherfucker wrote:
HansVanderkunt wrote:
I would go up behind the chick sucking his dick and slide my middle finger in the back of her shorts and vigorously rub up and down deep within her ass crack, then proceed to sniff it for hours and never wash my hand for a week straight.

You a nasty, subhuman fuckboy.

I woudlnt even wash my hand. She I'd lick her dirty asshole clean. All the shit off of it. I fapped but I have a semi hard now at the thought of it lol.

Seriously I'm about to cry, I could be getting this..... I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THIS... :sadface:

Lol i also saved this pic because i found it very powerful. Dat pain
Okay.
Image

Pretty Motherfucker wrote:
HansVanderkunt wrote:
I would go up behind the chick sucking his dick and slide my middle finger in the back of her shorts and vigorously rub up and down deep within her ass crack, then proceed to sniff it for hours and never wash my hand for a week straight.

You a nasty, subhuman fuckboy.


So you dont like the smell of female phermones? Congratulations, that makes you gay.

This isn't red pill...
This could only be a poster for some real teen tumblr or skateboarding group or something respectably
On the other hand it could be a poster for a depression section of wizardchan
but there is nothing redpill about this
Image
Image

CB-03-01 wrote:This isn't red pill...
This could only be a poster for some real teen tumblr or skateboarding group or something respectably
On the other hand it could be a poster for a depression section of wizardchan
but there is nothing redpill about this


What would be a redpill in YOUR eyes then ?

Murphy wrote:
CB-03-01 wrote:This isn't red pill...
This could only be a poster for some real teen tumblr or skateboarding group or something respectably
On the other hand it could be a poster for a depression section of wizardchan
but there is nothing redpill about this


What would be a redpill in YOUR eyes then ?

Male model experiments

Brutal pic indeed. The worst thing is that if you add 5 years to all of them it becomes gross. You've been a HS chad or you are dead forever.

this is a good pic but not common place in highschool

if you went to parties you know what i mean. girls getting laid was a bad thing for them since they would be looked at like a slut and ostracized.

there were like a few slayers in my school but even then they had to get in relationships no ONS.

LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAD LIFE EXPERIENCEEEEEE NO ASPIES WHO CAN'T EVEN LOOK A GIRL IN HER EYES SHOULD REBUKE THIS.


this is most definetly college kids
Image

fuckwithmeyouknowi wrote:this is a good pic but not common place in highschool

if you went to parties you know what i mean. girls getting laid was a bad thing for them since they would be looked at like a slut and ostracized.

there were like a few slayers in my school but even then they had to get in relationships no ONS.

LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAD LIFE EXPERIENCEEEEEE NO ASPIES WHO CAN'T EVEN LOOK A GIRL IN HER EYES SHOULD REBUKE THIS.


this is most definetly college kids

Shut the fuck up you tom cruise alt! KILL YOURSELF. This IS HS. There is NO WAY that college cunts look this good and young. Gucking nigger

Malfaxtor wrote:
fuckwithmeyouknowi wrote:this is a good pic but not common place in highschool

if you went to parties you know what i mean. girls getting laid was a bad thing for them since they would be looked at like a slut and ostracized.

there were like a few slayers in my school but even then they had to get in relationships no ONS.

LIKE I SAID IF YOU HAD LIFE EXPERIENCEEEEEE NO ASPIES WHO CAN'T EVEN LOOK A GIRL IN HER EYES SHOULD REBUKE THIS.


this is most definetly college kids

Shut the fuck up you tom cruise alt! KILL YOURSELF. This IS HS. There is NO WAY that college cunts look this good and young. Gucking nigger


Chill down ! Wtf ! Hatin through all threads ...

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], KnightCavalier and 107 guests