You guys are really brutal ...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Since I'm here I was about 17 times thinking about to off myself after reading some of your redpill threads ...
And still you hit the fucking nail.

Wtf ??

- Chad banging Ashley next dorm into oblivion while you have to turn pornhub louder
- rich 13 yo JB already had more often sex than we all together
- young, innocent, first love between teenager, we will NEVER EVER experience
- the fucking life is over at x years threads !!!!!
- the fucking JBs pictures
And fucking this fucking picture :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :cry: :ugeek:
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (100.64 KiB) Viewed 2821 times



Murphy wrote:Since I'm here I was about 17 times thinking about to off myself after reading some of your redpill threads ...
And still you hit the fucking nail.

Wtf ??

- Chad banging Ashley next dorm into oblivion while you have to turn pornhub louder
- rich 13 yo JB already had more often sex than we all together
- young, innocent, first love between teenager, we will NEVER EVER experience
- the fucking life is over at x years threads !!!!!
- the fucking JBs pictures
And fucking this fucking picture :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :cry: :ugeek:


Lmao your jealous of that guy? I'm 10 times better looking then that guy. That aint shit boy. Just an average dude with an average girl.



cruelfate wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
Lmao your jealous of that guy? I'm 10 times better looking then that guy. That aint shit boy. Just an average dude with an average girl.

Fuarkkkkkkkkkkk! Slayer. Would you win the sluthate poll(srs)?


na I'm fucking around. But I am better looking then that guy. Very hard to say. I don't think anyone stands out - I think I'm better looking then blabla, not sure about lequack but I'm 6 foot 3 so thats an advatange. I'm def not better looking then hlim.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM



boyo, i got pictures for you i better wont show here if this pic above is making you depressed buddy. this is reallife, yes, people around us are having a good time, they are having sex and they live their young life to the fullest. but can we change it? no! so why even bother...
Image

If you think this site is brutal you would have ER'd on puahate. This site has just turned into BBC trolls and SR camwhoring every thread. PUAhate had legit redpill threads that made me have to get off the computer and go for a long walk after reading.
It all has to come to this.

Genetically Inferior wrote:If you think this site is brutal you would have ER'd on puahate. This site has just turned into BBC trolls and SR camwhoring every thread. PUAhate had legit redpill threads that made me have to get off the computer and go for a long walk after reading.


Ok, very hard to believe. Are there any redpills of puahate somewhere ?

Triacel wrote:boyo, i got pictures for you i better wont show here if this pic above is making you depressed buddy. this is reallife, yes, people around us are having a good time, they are having sex and they live their young life to the fullest. but can we change it? no! so why even bother...

Requesting pics.
Agree 1000% if this Incel here only could imagine what Life some slayers and average 6/10 guys live they would instantly jump out the window.
Image

Lefortus wrote:whos chad?


Your nightmare
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 2650 times

kingkongb wrote:
Triacel wrote:boyo, i got pictures for you i better wont show here if this pic above is making you depressed buddy. this is reallife, yes, people around us are having a good time, they are having sex and they live their young life to the fullest. but can we change it? no! so why even bother...

Requesting pics.
Agree 1000% if this Incel here only could imagine what Life some slayers and average 6/10 guys live they would instantly jump out the window.


another time. i dont feel good, if i had to search for them my mood would even drop further. but i will make a painthread in the near future, there i will use some of them ;)

Triacel wrote:
kingkongb wrote:Requesting pics.
Agree 1000% if this Incel here only could imagine what Life some slayers and average 6/10 guys live they would instantly jump out the window.


another time. i dont feel good, if i had to search for them my mood would even drop further. but i will make a painthread in the near future, there i will use some of them ;)


You are one of the most painful writers here...

I fucking hate your posts :D :D

Fuck.... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (36.76 KiB) Viewed 2578 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (87.62 KiB) Viewed 2578 times

This is fucking insane. I was in bed the whole of yesterday becuase of this shit..... Fucking redpill.....Time for a fucking asp's bite....
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 2575 times

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Google [Bot] and 81 guests