Worst reactions to your looks?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.



cruelfate wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
90% of my approaches are night scene - bars and clubs. Do university campus stuff SOMETIMES. Do stuff in classes as well sometimes.

Yup, 90% of my approaches are IOIs in bars and clubs. During the summer, I went out like 2-3 times a week - maybe approached 10 girls a weekend. I actually hooked up with at least 2 girls every weekend (make out, some sort of soft action). Some of them I didn't even like, some I did and a few I really liked. Would ask numbers from girls I liked and try and set up dates. I probably got like 60-70 numbers this summer. I got a lot of flakes though (usually from drunk girls that didn't remember what I looked like). I don't have my own place though (at home) - so getting lays means I need to find alleyways, parks, random place, etc --> aka this is a bad method to get laid. Even after dates, I try to pull them somewhere quiet - doesn't usually go well.

Classroom game/university game is LEGIT IMO. She knows what you look like, its day light, you are both sober and if you build a little comfort, its guaranteed she will go on a date with you. Have gotten some really cute dates from this method. But it takes nuts to day game approach

Fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! GJ dude. When you say university campus stuff what does that mean? Do you approach random girls around campus when you're walking around?


I usually try to do it when I'm walking from one class to another. There are prime sports - example psych101 and polisci100 classes have like 1000 people in it - when this class ends, its PUREEEEEEE 18 year old freshmen walking around. I usually go indirect ("Hey, what class was just in this building?").

Pleosthene wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
At bars/clubs, they hold eye contact. Sometimes I will hold it for like 2-3 seconds. It also depends on the girl - if she's shy, outgoing etc. If she's shy, she make look a few times and then look down. I approach her more warmly. If I lock eyes with her, I may smile a bit or she may smile - I'll then approach more aggressively or make a cheeky comment.

On the streets, its not as obvious. Girls will look and look away. It can just be one split second.

If you want to be sure, hold eye contact with the girl. If she looks away blankly without even acknowledging you, she probably aint interested. But if she holds, she defiantly is and you should approach.


I'm talking about sober environments like campus and shit.

Like I'll look and some girl is looking at me, she might look for a second or two and look away with a neutral face the whole time.

And even if she holds, like how long does she have to hold? I mean it must get awkward eventually if you're both staring at each other blankly



She's down.

I think its hot. When i look eyes with a girl that I find very attractive, I feel my heart rate going up and I know she's down.



Hahaha my dudes, be well prepared for you are in the company of a true approacher. I have done atleast 5000 approaches in day time and 5000 more at night just int he last two years. I've gotten laid from say game cold approach. The confidence and lack of inhibition it takes to be consistent at day lays when you are sub 7 is IMMENSE. Man I have gone through waves of inner upheaval. Brutal brutal rejection one after another for YEARS. Damn man can you imagine my mental state? I consider myself to have survived hell trying to escape INCELDOM... the curse of inceldom and aspieism.

datingisstupid is correct about the eye contact. However let me make a correction. When WOMEN hold eye contact for anything longer than 1 second at a club or daygame it's one of either two reasons:

1) You are atrociously HIDEOUS and she's looking at the giant pimple on your nose...
2) OR most likely, she is intrigued.

YOU SEE, attraction is subconscious, she wont actively knows she likes you, she'll just stare cause she'd drawn for some reason, curious. She might just be testing the waters... This is a good thing but this DOES NOT MEAN you can approach her and bang her that night. A lot more has to be done to do that. Like in the case above if you go up to her and she turns away after she's in "auto-reject" mode, she's intrigued but she doesn't want the pressure of talking to you. I've went on the dance floor stood still and just had a blank expression, but my eye contact was lethally solid. Girls who looked at me were either scared/creeped or highly intrigued. I've had sober girls come up and hug me saying "awww it's gonna be okay"... they think I am damaged or afraid to approach. But it builds intrigue, it's enough. They don't know if I have balls to finger her right there on the dance floor. So many times I have had guys come up and say "dude you can dance with my girl, Im cool with it" THEY ACTUALLY THINK IM AFRAID OF THEM HAHA, they don't know i'd fuck her in the bathroom if he looked away for 5 minutes. But that's okay... You go with it. As long as THEY are giving you more than YOU'RE giving them.

The point is to FUCK her. This is what you guys need to learn. YES WOMEN MAY NEVER LOVE YOU AT FIRST SIGHT cause you're incels faces. BUT you can still fuck a lot of drunk hoes. What you need:

1) no inhibition
2) playful shit talking
3) LEAD LEAD LEAD

I always say this mantra. Women are dogs lead them like dogs. If she resists, punish her and command her again. Until she obeys then reward her.... Women BUCKLE to strong psychological frames. This is in their hardwired DNA. Men have forgotten their strength in leading. The reason you are all aspies is because you dont trust your own frames, too much inhibition, too much forum bullshit talk. Don't matter how incel your face is, if you can pull a devilish smile it will supersede looks to a drunk horny woman. your goal is to isolate her, lead her and fuck her. But the guys here have the weakest psyches of all men, so youre gonna have to solve that shit

Pleosthene wrote:
DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
I was slow to develop the sense/emotion of "awkwardness", I didn't feel any anxiety or awkwardness until I was over 18. Prior to that, I would often blankly stare into women's eyes during class when I was bored. They'd stare back too... Because I felt no awkwardness it'd just last forever. One time they put a movie on in class and me and a random girl just stared at each other for pretty much the whole lesson. I "went out" with that one, well, actually I didn't want her when she wanted me because I'm really weird, but I think in that case if they are into you women don't actually mind staring.

Well, I stopped doing it when one time in Sixth Form a girl said "what?" to me when I was looking at her. And now I feel nervous about looking into women's eyes for too long. I can't remember if I was fat yet by that point or not.

Also touching ass. For ages I thought women couldn't feel your hand on their ass if you did it really lightly so I used to do that a lot. One girl liked it actually and purposefully pushed it more into me. I didn't realize at the time I thought she was just swaying out of boredom. One girl laughed about it, and one looked shocked, but 99% stood there or pushed more into me.

No autism by the way, just a bit young and very unaware, I would never do it now :lol:

Just realized this is off topic. Oh well.


Were you dating the girls who's asses you were touching or were they random girls lol?


Completely random girls... Whenever we had to stand around the teacher's desk or w.e. for a demonstration, I'd purposefully stand behind the most attractive girl and put my hand on her ass. Discreet AF so nobody else knew. At the time I thought they wouldn't feel it through their clothes. One time a girl was like "did you just touch my ass?" but she was laughing not freaking out, but I thought maybe I just did it too hard. That was the only time I ever got called out though and it wasn't in a bad way.

Oh and there was a time a girl playfully butt-bumped me while I was doing it and I FREAKED OUT and snapped at her in panic as I didn't realize she knew. I think I was literally like "WHAT THE FUCK?!" to her, then she was taken aback like "nothing?" and I calmed down and played it off like "oh" and laughed.
Image



Well, this one time a girl didn't get wet enough, but the room was a little dark.

0uttanames wrote:Hahaha my dudes, be well prepared for you are in the company of a true approacher. I have done atleast 5000 approaches in day time and 5000 more at night just int he last two years. I've gotten laid from say game cold approach. The confidence and lack of inhibition it takes to be consistent at day lays when you are sub 7 is IMMENSE. Man I have gone through waves of inner upheaval. Brutal brutal rejection one after another for YEARS. Damn man can you imagine my mental state? I consider myself to have survived hell trying to escape INCELDOM... the curse of inceldom and aspieism.

datingisstupid is correct about the eye contact. However let me make a correction. When WOMEN hold eye contact for anything longer than 1 second at a club or daygame it's one of either two reasons:

1) You are atrociously HIDEOUS and she's looking at the giant pimple on your nose...
2) OR most likely, she is intrigued.

YOU SEE, attraction is subconscious, she wont actively knows she likes you, she'll just stare cause she'd drawn for some reason, curious. She might just be testing the waters... This is a good thing but this DOES NOT MEAN you can approach her and bang her that night. A lot more has to be done to do that. Like in the case above if you go up to her and she turns away after she's in "auto-reject" mode, she's intrigued but she doesn't want the pressure of talking to you. I've went on the dance floor stood still and just had a blank expression, but my eye contact was lethally solid. Girls who looked at me were either scared/creeped or highly intrigued. I've had sober girls come up and hug me saying "awww it's gonna be okay"... they think I am damaged or afraid to approach. But it builds intrigue, it's enough. They don't know if I have balls to finger her right there on the dance floor. So many times I have had guys come up and say "dude you can dance with my girl, Im cool with it" THEY ACTUALLY THINK IM AFRAID OF THEM HAHA, they don't know i'd fuck her in the bathroom if he looked away for 5 minutes. But that's okay... You go with it. As long as THEY are giving you more than YOU'RE giving them.

The point is to FUCK her. This is what you guys need to learn. YES WOMEN MAY NEVER LOVE YOU AT FIRST SIGHT cause you're incels faces. BUT you can still fuck a lot of drunk hoes. What you need:

1) no inhibition
2) playful shit talking
3) LEAD LEAD LEAD

I always say this mantra. Women are dogs lead them like dogs. If she resists, punish her and command her again. Until she obeys then reward her.... Women BUCKLE to strong psychological frames. This is in their hardwired DNA. Men have forgotten their strength in leading. The reason you are all aspies is because you dont trust your own frames, too much inhibition, too much forum bullshit talk. Don't matter how incel your face is, if you can pull a devilish smile it will supersede looks to a drunk horny woman. your goal is to isolate her, lead her and fuck her. But the guys here have the weakest psyches of all men, so youre gonna have to solve that shit


If you've fucked at least one 7+, this post is legit

If you fuck drunk fatties, you're better off being an escortcel

godofaspies wrote:
0uttanames wrote:Hahaha my dudes, be well prepared for you are in the company of a true approacher. I have done atleast 5000 approaches in day time and 5000 more at night just int he last two years. I've gotten laid from say game cold approach. The confidence and lack of inhibition it takes to be consistent at day lays when you are sub 7 is IMMENSE. Man I have gone through waves of inner upheaval. Brutal brutal rejection one after another for YEARS. Damn man can you imagine my mental state? I consider myself to have survived hell trying to escape INCELDOM... the curse of inceldom and aspieism.

datingisstupid is correct about the eye contact. However let me make a correction. When WOMEN hold eye contact for anything longer than 1 second at a club or daygame it's one of either two reasons:

1) You are atrociously HIDEOUS and she's looking at the giant pimple on your nose...
2) OR most likely, she is intrigued.

YOU SEE, attraction is subconscious, she wont actively knows she likes you, she'll just stare cause she'd drawn for some reason, curious. She might just be testing the waters... This is a good thing but this DOES NOT MEAN you can approach her and bang her that night. A lot more has to be done to do that. Like in the case above if you go up to her and she turns away after she's in "auto-reject" mode, she's intrigued but she doesn't want the pressure of talking to you. I've went on the dance floor stood still and just had a blank expression, but my eye contact was lethally solid. Girls who looked at me were either scared/creeped or highly intrigued. I've had sober girls come up and hug me saying "awww it's gonna be okay"... they think I am damaged or afraid to approach. But it builds intrigue, it's enough. They don't know if I have balls to finger her right there on the dance floor. So many times I have had guys come up and say "dude you can dance with my girl, Im cool with it" THEY ACTUALLY THINK IM AFRAID OF THEM HAHA, they don't know i'd fuck her in the bathroom if he looked away for 5 minutes. But that's okay... You go with it. As long as THEY are giving you more than YOU'RE giving them.

The point is to FUCK her. This is what you guys need to learn. YES WOMEN MAY NEVER LOVE YOU AT FIRST SIGHT cause you're incels faces. BUT you can still fuck a lot of drunk hoes. What you need:

1) no inhibition
2) playful shit talking
3) LEAD LEAD LEAD

I always say this mantra. Women are dogs lead them like dogs. If she resists, punish her and command her again. Until she obeys then reward her.... Women BUCKLE to strong psychological frames. This is in their hardwired DNA. Men have forgotten their strength in leading. The reason you are all aspies is because you dont trust your own frames, too much inhibition, too much forum bullshit talk. Don't matter how incel your face is, if you can pull a devilish smile it will supersede looks to a drunk horny woman. your goal is to isolate her, lead her and fuck her. But the guys here have the weakest psyches of all men, so youre gonna have to solve that shit


If you've fucked at least one 7+, this post is legit

If you fuck drunk fatties, you're better off being an escortcel



The post is legit bro. I have fucked 2 7+ from daytime approach I am sub 6 ethnic face. One was a Finnish blonde some here would rate her 9+ another was swedish. The thing that is confused in the community is the idea of attraction. Attraction is not an on/off switch. If you have MM looks then what is really happening is that youre using the leverage of the media to gain distance with the girl, since the girl has already been programmed to THINK that is what she likes. So the work is done for you. This is why even MM level ethnics have trouble with white girls... no ethnic representation in the media/environment. This is also why BBC is popular all of a sudden. There is a strong narrative about what is considered attractive. I bet everyone here could agree on whos a 5 and who's an 8. This is reinforced by media, friends, school, everything. When it comes to biology, women are not as MUCH responding to EXACT jaw proportions as they are to BEHAVIOUR and outside influence. This is true. Although it is true that during oestrous women are attracted to masculine dominant looking faces, their response to behaviour is FAR GREATER. This is because the human mind is split into two parts. The hind brain (animal attraction) and the forebrain (programmed attraction). Animal attraction will remain the same... make no mistake. A MM is naturally more attractive to a woman than a subhuman (all else equal). However this is just like if you remember when you were a baby you were scared of the ugly aunt always pinching ur cheeks and you liked the pretty teacher who read you stories. It's an animalistic draw to prettier things. However the LARGER part of attraction that she makes her decision on is the FOREBRAIN, this is what she THINKS she wants and this is where subhumans fail. If you are subhuman or sub4 in rating than the rejection from the FOREBRAIN will be too massive for any confidence to work. She will exclude you entirely as an option. However if you can work yourself to a 5+ aka ATLEAST average male. Then although you are not her FIRST option, she HAS NOT SHOT YOU DOWN (unless you are in a club where the rating scale is shifted up by two points and 7 becomes 5 , but different story). If you can become average and not be outright rejected for looks. You have the ability to REACH her hind brain and create SUBCONSCIOUS attraction. This is an art-form, and it is SO rarely done right. I learnt from coaches few weeks back and now i'm getting results. The truth is that women have EVOLVED to FOLLOW. It is INCREDIBLE to see guys who are SCARED OF WOMEN. This is the result of feminism. You wanna know why all these guys are complaining about women being bitchy/harsh/cruel to nice guys, while women are saying "where are the nice guys?" lol it's because they want the guys who can lead them to also be nice. The guys who can't lead, doesn't matter how nice they are they are not on the woman's radar. And what does it mean to lead? The best and ultimate mindset is

- You are satisfied in life you know what your frame is and it NEVER changes.
- When you talk to her, speak to her it's like a piece of your fucking soul is reaching out and dominating her.
- You literally must SPEAK AT HER like you speak to a dog. Make sure she hears it and sees you.
- You are able to understand resistance and WORK AROUND IT.

If a girl is saying "eww go away" you don't think "oh... I must not be hot enough... I will go away become hotter and try again" no. you're mindset is, "i'm the fucking boss, she doesn't yet know it, now how do I bang her? right i'll let her get away with it and come back later" etc.. but You are GENTLE in your leading. Like "hey hey... look at me... look here..." You completely IGNORE their objections, or address them quickly like.. "yeh don't worry about that" and keep saying what YOU wanna say.
If she doesn't obey you like a dog. Then its a sour dog, playing games. You leave and come back, just understand it's childlike stubbornness that makes women act like that. If a child refuses to do his chores do you get angry and think "i'm not good enough for this child to listen to me" no.. you think it's a dumb child being stubborn, he doesn't know what's good for him. That's what women are. Clueless. When they are hating on you, trust me THEY are not 100% sure. But if they call you a LOSER and you buckle and cringe, or cry or get angry. YOU JUST gave them your power. They now KNOW what you are. And the truth is a true alpha can even recover from that because in the end no matter what women think of you, what you think of yourself and what you think of THEM will always prevail. If you just believed long enough.

I pity any man that is sad because of women. He is a lost soul and needs to go on a fucking mans mission to find his fucking man soul. It's not that dominant behaviour and strong frame are massively attractive to a woman's HINDBRAIN... not really. To assume that anything is attractive to a woman is to assume that she is making choices. And thats the fallacy. A woman is NOT making choices. She is always following. So dominant behaviour and frame aren't attractive but THEY AFFECT the hindbrain of women. They CONTROL the brain of women. Women BUCKLE, they SUCCUMB to it. And that is the misconception in community. That you gotta make women CHOOSE you. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Only happens to MM because like I said they are once again following the MEDIAS programming about what they should do. It's like a farmer going to a strawberry farm and starts digging and can't find any. and he's like IM NOT DIGGING deep enough. I must dig deeper. But in-fact all he has to do is open his fucking eyes and look up and they are ready to be picked on the tree. Everyone is going in the wrong direction. Trying to look better be bulkier and still fucking sucking dick. Just look at all the MM incels on here wondering why they suck.

Women. No matter how bitchy or fucked up they are. Inside they are ALL weaker than every man. By default when it comes to NATURAL potential women peak at a mental 5/10 men START at 5/10. You have been enlightened... now go and get some bitches.

As a manlet, women straight out ignore me. I do not even register on their radar, which is fine tuned to 8+ alpha slayers.

I glanced up last week and made eye contact with a 4/10 slim pakistani/indian looking bitch. She had this look of disgust and repulsion on her face then mumbled something to her friend and laughed. This shit happens to me daily. Looks of disgust from other ethnics. Hence I look down now when i walk.

one time i was walk by 2 women and i smiled at them. but as i was walking away i overherd one of the women say to the other that i was intimidatingly handsome. didn't mean to freak them out. sucks to be intimidatingly handsome to women bruhs.

Image
Last edited by babyfacemarine on Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Nothing I can think of. I guess I'm just invisible to people, so I guess it could be worse.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

as a teen I dreaded seeing my friends as his family would always be around and the kids would start chanting "spotty face spotty face spotty face..."...I have been called a "four eyed cunt" two or threee times

From girls I have never really got any comments - I've never really done any random approaching as that always seemed useless to me so I have met girls either through friends, or online or approaching "warm" at big events. The only comment I recall was one uppity woman who said I was "FAT" - you can just tell by their overall demeanour their repulsion of you - I have had the headturn when going into kiss far more times than I can remember

DavidDickinsonIsGod wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:
I'm talking about sober environments like campus and shit.

Like I'll look and some girl is looking at me, she might look for a second or two and look away with a neutral face the whole time.

And even if she holds, like how long does she have to hold? I mean it must get awkward eventually if you're both staring at each other blankly


I was slow to develop the sense/emotion of "awkwardness", I didn't feel any anxiety or awkwardness until I was over 18. Prior to that, I would often blankly stare into women's eyes during class when I was bored. They'd stare back too... Because I felt no awkwardness it'd just last forever. One time they put a movie on in class and me and a random girl just stared at each other for pretty much the whole lesson. I "went out" with that one, well, actually I didn't want her when she wanted me because I'm really weird, but I think in that case if they are into you women don't actually mind staring.

Well, I stopped doing it when one time in Sixth Form a girl said "what?" to me when I was looking at her. And now I feel nervous about looking into women's eyes for too long. I can't remember if I was fat yet by that point or not... But I'd probably gazed deeply at every other hot girl in the school by that point and nobody ever said anything and never did anything damage my middle-street rep.

Also touching ass. For ages I thought women couldn't feel your hand on their ass if you did it really lightly so I used to do that a lot. One girl liked it actually and purposefully pushed it more into me. I didn't realize at the time I thought she was just swaying out of boredom. One girl laughed about it, and one looked shocked, but 99% stood there or pushed more into me.

No autism by the way, just a bit young and very unaware, I would never do it now :lol:

Just realized this is off topic. Oh well.


SCHLAYUUUR
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

Image

Image
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hungry dude and 90 guests