Worst reactions to your looks?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Mistgeburt delievers the lulz again :lol:
If you dont have enemies, you dont have a character.

-Paul Newman

jesus

even a low inhibition sociopath alpha wouldn't break down a girls face like that

gobman3000 wrote:I purposefully avert my gaze from ALL girls now when I walk by them for precisely this reason. The thing is though, I don't even illicit looks at all now, like I used to in my college years, but not now. I think it's because of my abysmal frame that women can see i'm unattractive from far away.

I've already told this forum about what happened with me on the bus. Most of the other times it's just general rejections. People think I'm another loser who never approached women, ER style, contrary to this belief I actually did, and a lot. I approached nearly every single girl I could from 16-19. After that I knew how unattractive I was and stopped.

The funniest thing is, the life of being a NEET with no friends or prospects of relationships is STILL much more relaxing and stress free than going to uni and being bombarded with walking Hercules and goddesses. There was never a worse moment in my life than being in university.

i've seen you and i find it hard to believe anyone would flat out call you ugly, since objectively you aren't, maybe they were just playing around.
There are alot of subhumans at my Uni, thank god, gives me a rush of self-confidence every time I see one ambling awkwardly down a corridor

gobman3000 wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:
i've seen you and i find it hard to believe anyone would flat out call you ugly, since objectively you aren't, maybe they were just playing around.
There are alot of subhumans at my Uni, thank god, gives me a rush of self-confidence every time I see one ambling awkwardly down a corridor

The only people that said it were full black girls as pleo said, full black girls are very rude.

And before 16 I was VERY fat. I had at least 3 necks.

oh so you were a fat fuck? That makes sense then, so it wasnt your face they were insulting really

In grade 10, 2 girls called me creepy and said I was weird (aka subhuman acne-cel) at this party. Hurt so fucking bad. I remember walking home that night and feeling like human scum. In grade 11 and 12, a lot of my guy friends called me ugly and weird looking (probably 6-8 times I can think of this happening). One said I "bring down the looks of our guy crew." Again, I was an acne-cel, skin-cel.

I saw those girls in December (about 6 years later) and they didn't even recognized. They told me I looked so good :lol: :lol: Asked me to "get a drink and catch up." You never forget shit like that.

I even saw those guys THIS summer that I used to be friends with and they told me I looked so different.

Human beings can be scum-ful people. Never put people down brothas (except bitches that do it to you).

The worst reaction I have gotten over my looks in the past 2 years was when I approached these 8.5-9 blondes (rarely approach really hot girls, but was feeling really good that night LOL). They just turned around and walked away.

cruelfate wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:In grade 10, 2 girls called me creepy and said I was weird (aka subhuman acne-cel) at this party. Hurt so fucking bad. I remember walking home that night and feeling like human scum. In grade 11 and 12, a lot of my guy friends called me ugly and weird looking (probably 6-8 times I can think of this happening). One said I "bring down the looks of our guy crew." Again, I was an acne-cel, skin-cel.

I saw those girls in December (about 6 years later) and they didn't even recognized. They told me I looked so good :lol: :lol: Asked me to "get a drink and catch up." You never forget shit like that.

I even saw those guys THIS summer that I used to be friends with and they told me I looked so different.

Human beings can be scum-ful people. Never put people down brothas (except bitches that do it to you).

The worst reaction I have gotten over my looks in the past 2 years was when I approached these 8.5-9 blondes (rarely approach really hot girls, but was feeling really good that night LOL). They just turned around and walked away.

Fucking kunts LOL. They probably just go out to turn people down.

I saw one of them with another guy - manlet with long hair, she was dating down. Other girl stared at me (we held eye contact for like 1 second), I approached with a smile and she just turned around to talk to her chubby friend LOL.

TheNextLevel11/10 wrote:
gobman3000 wrote:
No, I had lost weight when they called me ugly. I just wasn't very fit. I crash dieted and turned into an Auschwitz survivor. Life is suffering.

Really think about this for a moment! Life is shit enough already for an incel, and then, with the hope to solve their situation, they make it even harder by dieting, gymceling, no fapping, abstinence-from-gaming-ing etc.

I just lol at women complaining about how hard it is for them to look good. Women are lazy and don't exercise - literally so many girls I have met say they don't exercise because they don't like the working out or they are too lazy or some stupid bullshit. They stuff their chubby waist and legs into tights, they put masks on their face and they spend money on stupid accessories. Men actually cannot hide these flaws - you need have a good frame, need to have decent muscle mass, you cannot hide you face with make up - it's either defined or not. Style for men is no where near as sexual as it is for women - sure you can leave a few buttons undone, but any women will get hoards of attention if she wears a tight dress. On top of that - you need good height and clean skin. Women can hide acne and can be female-lets or tall. If you explain this to a women, she will throw some feminist bullshit at you

Pleosthene wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
I saw one of them with another guy - manlet with long hair, she was dating down. Other girl stared at me (we held eye contact for like 1 second), I approached with a smile and she just turned around to talk to her chubby friend LOL.

Was she looking at you first?

Yup. She looked at me first walking into the bar. That was like the 2nd time in my life I have been turned down with holding eye contact. It is likely she did not like my looks up front or how I looked in motion or she was baiting me in (seems rare, but who knows).

Pleosthene wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
Yup. She looked at me first walking into the bar. That was like the 2nd time in my life I have been turned down with holding eye contact. It is likely she did not like my looks up front or how I looked in motion or she was baiting me in (seems rare, but who knows).

So what you're saying is most of the time when girls hold eye contact or whatever for a second or more, they're usually receptive to you?

Definetly. It becomes an instinct after a while. You just know that she's digging you

Pleosthene wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
Definetly. It becomes an instinct after a while. You just know that she's digging you

Do they usually hold eye contact for like a second or two with like a neutral face then look away?

I'm asking you this because this seems to be happening to me lately lol. I'm trying to figure out what girls I should approach etc

At bars/clubs, they hold eye contact. Sometimes I will hold it for like 2-3 seconds. It also depends on the girl - if she's shy, outgoing etc. If she's shy, she make look a few times and then look down. I approach her more warmly. If I lock eyes with her, I may smile a bit or she may smile - I'll then approach more aggressively or make a cheeky comment.

On the streets, its not as obvious. Girls will look and look away. It can just be one split second.

If you want to be sure, hold eye contact with the girl. If she looks away blankly without even acknowledging you, she probably aint interested. But if she holds, she defiantly is and you should approach.

cruelfate wrote:
Pleosthene wrote:
So what you're saying is most of the time when girls hold eye contact or whatever for a second or more, they're usually receptive to you?

@Ds You've approached a ton of women too yea?

Yup. I think I approached like 150 girls this summer. I hooked up a shit load and got mad numbers/dates - got some p in v but also get tired with dealing with women and their shit.

cruelfate wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:
At bars/clubs, they hold eye contact. Sometimes I will hold it for like 2-3 seconds. It also depends on the girl - if she's shy, outgoing etc. If she's shy, she make look a few times and then look down. I approach her more warmly. If I lock eyes with her, I may smile a bit or she may smile - I'll then approach more aggressively or make a cheeky comment.

On the streets, its not as obvious. Girls will look and look away. It can just be one split second.

If you want to be sure, hold eye contact with the girl. If she looks away blankly without even acknowledging you, she probably aint interested. But if she holds, she defiantly is and you should approach.

Do you only warm approach that is with the IOI?
You approach randoms during the daytime (not in a bar)? How has that gone?

edit: 150 girls fuck mang

90% of my approaches are night scene - bars and clubs. Do university campus stuff SOMETIMES. Do stuff in classes as well sometimes.

Yup, 90% of my approaches are IOIs in bars and clubs. During the summer, I went out like 2-3 times a week - maybe approached 10 girls a weekend. I actually hooked up with at least 2 girls every weekend (make out, some sort of soft action). Some of them I didn't even like, some I did and a few I really liked. Would ask numbers from girls I liked and try and set up dates. I probably got like 60-70 numbers this summer. I got a lot of flakes though (usually from drunk girls that didn't remember what I looked like). I don't have my own place though (at home) - so getting lays means I need to find alleyways, parks, random place, etc --> aka this is a bad method to get laid. Even after dates, I try to pull them somewhere quiet - doesn't usually go well.

Classroom game/university game is LEGIT IMO. She knows what you look like, its day light, you are both sober and if you build a little comfort, its guaranteed she will go on a date with you. Have gotten some really cute dates from this method. But it takes nuts to day game approach

Nogf wrote:A lot of reactions ..

The last time i was going to the coffee bar..i sit behind two young bitches..they say laughing "lol he think he's hippie or someting like that ahahah what a jerk"

Obviously i just drink my coffee silently

>Has psychedelic avatar

Do you think you're a hippy or something, m8?

Pleosthene wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:

I'm talking about sober environments like campus and shit.

Like I'll look and some girl is looking at me, she might look for a second or two and look away with a neutral face the whole time.

And even if she holds, like how long does she have to hold? I mean it must get awkward eventually if you're both staring at each other blankly

I was slow to develop the sense/emotion of "awkwardness", I didn't feel any anxiety or awkwardness until I was over 18. Prior to that, I would often blankly stare into women's eyes during class when I was bored. They'd stare back too... Because I felt no awkwardness it'd just last forever. One time they put a movie on in class and me and a random girl just stared at each other for pretty much the whole lesson. I "went out" with that one, well, actually I didn't want her when she wanted me because I'm really weird, but I think in that case if they are into you women don't actually mind staring.

Well, I stopped doing it when one time in Sixth Form a girl said "what?" to me when I was looking at her. And now I feel nervous about looking into women's eyes for too long. I can't remember if I was fat yet by that point or not... But I'd probably gazed deeply at every other hot girl in the school by that point and nobody ever said anything and never did anything damage my middle-street rep.

Also touching ass. For ages I thought women couldn't feel your hand on their ass if you did it really lightly so I used to do that a lot. One girl liked it actually and purposefully pushed it more into me. I didn't realize at the time I thought she was just swaying out of boredom. One girl laughed about it, and one looked shocked, but 99% stood there or pushed more into me.

No autism by the way, just a bit young and very unaware, I would never do it now :lol:

Just realized this is off topic. Oh well.
Last edited by DavidDickinsonIsGod on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice