Worst reactions to your looks?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'll start
Was at a club a few weeks ago, against my will. Two girls were behind me. I heard them muttering behind me and i realized they were talking about me. I have a good body and am noticeably muscular at 200 lbs, 6'1, so clearly they were hoping i had the face to match....

I turned to one side to talk to a friend and revealed my overprojected nose and shit lower third, first thing I heard next was 'eww' 'no'. Shocked, in dismay and disbelief

Or theres always the tinder match i had that admitted 'Sorry, my friend was on my phone and matched you, I would give you a 2/10'

I am so tired of being hated by women just because of who i am.

cruelfate wrote:OK before surgery.
Sitting in a shop with back leaned up against glass windows. Girl taps on glass. Girl sees me face and LAUGHS AT LOUD hysterically and runs away. I assume it was a dare to say hi to me or something because I had nice hair and am taller than average.
how you like them apples??

I don't think a girl has ever talked shit on my looks, one time a guy did though, he was a massive faggot and in retrospect I seriously wish I beat the shit out of him. He was a strong 8+ slayer. When I'm with 8+ guys they fairly often seem to kind of subtly insult me or take pity on me. Like I was at a festival a while ago and two strong 8+ slayers were with us, they fucked a lot of random girls with ease, and one kept bragging about how awesome he is and the other was like yeah man not everyone can slay girls like this you should stop bragging so much to everybody, there were a few other people around but obviously they were the only really hot ones so even the one who wasn't bragging pretty much indirectly said he amoged me.

The only time a girl ever was really disrespectful to me was once many years ago, fuck I can't even immediately think of how old I was maybe 17? Anyway I was at a party with a girl who was kind of an acquaintance and the girlfriend of another acquaintance, and we were outside smoking cigarette and she started just laughing at me and telling me she knows what I want but I can't have it and being a cock tease to me, acting like I was just dying to fuck her, which wasn't even true I didn't even try to fuck her or consider fucking her even because she already had a boyfriend, but that she was so much better than me. That's really pretty much the only time a girl has ever been actually mean to me without me doing something to deserve it anyway, I seriously have no idea what the fuck that girls problem was, I heard she got raped by one of her friends dads around that time, not sure if it was before or after that, but I'm honestly glad that she got raped because she deserved it for being such a cunt.

I actually saw her again like half a year ago, she acted like she was really happy to see me, obviously didn't mention that night or anything, I wonder if she even remembers being such a bitch to me.

cruelfate wrote:Can you IMAGINE BEING FUCKING DEFORMED? HOLY SHIT! OMG LIFE MUST BE PAINFUL!
BE GRATEFUL YOU KUNTS!

I am basically deformed actually. I have a clinical diagnosis.

Nauticalweight wrote:I'll start
Was at a club a few weeks ago, against my will. Two girls were behind me. I heard them muttering behind me and i realized they were talking about me. I have a good body and am noticeably muscular at 200 lbs, 6'1, so clearly they were hoping i had the face to match....

I turned to one side to talk to a friend and revealed my overprojected nose and shit lower third, first thing I heard next was 'eww' 'no'. Shocked, in dismay and disbelief

Or theres always the tinder match i had that admitted 'Sorry, my friend was on my phone and matched you, I would give you a 2/10'

Why do men in this society think a woman judging mens appearance is okay?? Sounds like a culture of submissive men and entitled women.

Then again, america is the society where homosexuality is totally mainstream now.

Dude you shouldnt even accept that kind of crap from a woman you should have turned around and insulted her right back

probably when some little black kids were looking at me from the side and when i turned my head they all blurted out ewww he is ugly right infront of a huge group of people.

I look like this (regular 5/10 potato man) and I'm only a pseudo-manlet and pseudo-ethnic so I don't warrant looks or comments of disgust or anything. Girls I approach are just annoyed and aloof to me. That's all. They give me clear body language to go away

gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

cruelfate wrote:
Nauticalweight wrote:
I am basically deformed actually. I have a clinical diagnosis.

What would you rate yourself bro? (srs)

Dunno, 3.5? My main problems are that face is too short and squished, affecting everything including all the soft tissues, and my nose is crooked. I'm scheduling rhino for Dec so that will harmonize everything a little bit.
Basically to sumarize I have a big, crooked nose on a small, squashed face... also my upper eyelids are very heavy, possibly too much, my eyes are very narrow, almost asian tier.

All of it can be fixed with surgery, thankfully.

Sitting next to a pretty girl on the train and her getting up and moving to the next car.

Pleosthene wrote:
muh_dick_legend wrote:probably when some little black kids were looking at me from the side and when i turned my head they all blurted out ewww he is ugly right infront of a huge group of people.

What the fuck is with full blacks calling people ugly? Like even if you are ugly, you're white so I doubt you're uglier than they are :lol:
you remind me of the Chapelle skit with the black kkk member.

LegitMaleModel wrote:Never had a bad one due to my looks, sorry

This

kingincel wrote:Sitting next to a pretty girl on the train and her getting up and moving to the next car.

Yup, had that happen to me multiple times. Worst feeling.

thats harsh man

its so crazy how they get away with it. if a beast hit on me i would at least be polite, just not encouraging so she'd get the message. most guys are like that, even players. imagine what kind of upbringing would create that kind of arrogance.. only celebrities get that way in the mens world. youd literally have to be accustomed to being treated like a queen your entire life and being able to do/say whatever youw ant

A lot of reactions ..

The last time i was going to the coffee bar..i sit behind two young bitches..they say laughing "lol he think he's hippie or someting like that ahahah what a jerk"

Obviously i just drink my coffee silently

I puked in a club bathroom at closing time, cockblocking myself. I stagger out onto the street. Walking, me and a woman, who was with some friends, make eye contact. I walk up to her and say hi and she says "you're really pretty". I say "I'm a man. How the hell am I pretty?". She says "You just are, and your teeth aren't all messed up". I ask her to come over and she says she's not a cougar. I tell her I'm 22 and she says she's 37 (she could have got it though, honestly). I hug her. She's probably pretty amused by all this. Her face is in my chest and she says "you smell good". Then we break our embrace and I walk away

Redpilliseverything1 wrote:Ive never had a girl say eww, or digusting in my face suprisiling it will happen soon in the future thou, just from the body language, or generally being distant every time a interact, I went to a working fair with a mate, I spoke to one of the recruiment lady(mid 20s, slim) but she kept looking in the direction of friend instead of me, I just kept looking at the leaflet in order less uncomfortable for her to view subhuman face, girls are very good at hiding their digust from you I dunno how they do it, but its trade they seem to learn no wonder they can manulipate men so well.

It's probably happened to you, you just weren't consciously aware of it or in earshot.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice