Do you think manlets are manlets because of bad nutrition?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

The Dutch were also manlets 200 years ago. Then the prosperity came and good nutrition followed which gave them the tallest average height.

I'm wondering I could be 6'2 if I slept properly and followed paleo diet

Brio93 wrote:Legit.
My father is 6'3'' and I'm 5 inches shorter because I skip meal as a teenager

Being shorter than your father must be truly painful. Your father probably sees you as a disappointment with weak genetics. Like Tywin Lannister looks at Tyrion Lannister
PostThis post by MikeyFan was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:30 pm.
Reason: requested

You have to be malnourished so bad nutrition affects your height. There was a controlled experiment with twins which showed environmental differences counted only 1cm in height difference. We're talking about people here with the same genetic potential.

Anyway having a tall mother is everything. If you're a manlet, it doesnt matter, because the mother's height matter much more.

For example:

5'8 dad + 5'9 mom -> sons are averaging to 5'11

6'3 dad + 5'2 mom -> sons are averaging to 5'11

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

NOT.

There are so many tribus in the planet with poor diets and they are tall.

Height is genetic.

I had a pretty shit diet growing up and am 6'1. Height is clearly genetic, but im taller than both my parents.

FACIALLY though there might be something to it.

On avg no

If ur parents are short and u eat well 100% of the time u will still be less than 6foot

dad is 5'10 (maybe 5'11 at his peak)
mom is 5'8

dads brother 5'8
mom's two brothers are 6'2 and 6'3

my two brothers are 6'1

i'm 6'3"
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by Guest on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:23 pm.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice