The Telegraph: "Vegetarians have much lower sperm counts"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

TheNextLevel11/10 wrote:There's one simple argument you can bring forth to radical vegetarians, without even going into the details of nutrition studies: If vegetarianism/veganism is so superior and gives you indefinite health and happiness, wouldn't human beings have long figured this out and switched to a plant food only diet a long long time ago? By the way of trial and error?

All the peoples who ever lived on this planet, different races and tribes on all 5 continents, on remote islands etc., not a single one of them was eating an exclusively vegetarian diet!!! NOT A SINGLE ONE was ever found!

Very true

Its down to the fact most people that follow a vegetarian type diets are also retards. They most likely have no idea the Macro & micro-nutrient content of the stuff they are eating or even bothered to check. They think just because they eat fruit & veg they're instantly healthy whereas the more common type fruit for example is extremely low in micro nutrients.

Things like apples for example are garbage when it comes to nutrient content

Last edited by Neck Brah on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheNextLevel11/10 wrote:Talking about vegetarians being retarded, man I read stuff on the internet what they believe, so crazy it's almost unbelievable! For example hardcore raw vegans who gradually lost their teeth (really falling out) and convinced themselves that they are just going through a detox, and that a new better tooth will regrow out of the hole in time. Basically that it's just their body shaking off the old bad, and making place for the new :lol:

There was even an article on the net not too long ago where a mother killed her young child by feeding him/her a vegan soy based diet.

VEGETARIANS ARE TOO SKINNY MAN, YOU HAVE NO MUSCLE, YOU GUYS DON'T GET ENOUGH PROTEIN, IT'S BAD FOR YOU TESTOSTERONE LEVELS. YOU NEED SOME MEAT

GORILLAS ARE VEGETARIANS AND THEY'RE MUCH STRONGER THAN HUMANS, THEY CLEARLY HAVE GOOD TESTOSTERONE LEVELS AND AREN'T SKINNY

NICKA' YOU AIN'T A FUCKIN' GORILLA

Srs. I saw a Vegetarian compare themselves to Gorillas once.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

I have tried various diets, from meat based to vegan. I haven't noticed any difference at all, except that i spend 1/10 as much Money on Food now that I'm vegan.
But maybe I'll avoid cancer in the future from not eating all that processed meat you dumb paleocel fuckers praise so much.

Neck Brah wrote:They think just because they eat & fruit and veg they're instantly healthy whereas the more common type fruit for example is extremely low in micro nutrients.

lol this. they should be eating rice and beans or at least researching a bunch of amino acid combinations in order to get complete proteins.

Or be eating the new type of textured veggie meat that "bleeds" when raw:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1116810 ... urger.html

Paleocels are carbophobic and vegetareancels meatphobic. Both objectivelly equally retarded, only hope for these is suicide.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice