cosmetic surgery is my last resort

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

1-After moving abroad, I thought I could restart my life from a fresh start, I wanted to be surrounded by interesting people But I couldn't.
I just look normal, average face & height with swimmer's body.

2-I read PUA and dressed stylishly in expensive clothes but got me anywhere. I started drawing paintings, learning few languages to connect better with foreign women, I traveled, I've done a bit of bodybuilding, I developed my
conversation skills, read few books to become an intellectual person, (what woman would do all that to meet men?).

So here's how I put myself out there:

Online: I signed up on few websites (with no pictures) where people look for info. on places, i was very knowlegeable (read 2 above)
I was targeting females, I'd ocasionally PM them, if they replied i'd give what they wanted and eventually I would skilfully turn the conversation
into more personal. Usually they would get what they wanted and disappear but other rare times they'd enjoy and stick around for a while then stop responding before i suggest a meeting.

Church: Very controversial place, full of deliberate sinners and hypocrates who don't practice what they preach, the women are closet whores. Some may be friendly but it's just what they are supposed to be in that place,it doesn't mean that women are decent.Who know what they do behind closed doors?

Travel lodges: I'd stay at backpakers', nice place to be close to girls unlike hotels and guesthouses. Here I saw a high concentration
of very attractive girls mostly European. They'd dress exposing their curves and skin.But I was invisible to them, they'd avoid eye contact, I didn't bother approaching. I was worthless than a particle of sand to them. That hurt.

Finally I approached women in real life. I was relying on their body languages to jugde their reaction. If their body language was negative
then i'd walk away because it means rejection. I never let them reject me verbally. I approached for almost 2 hurtful weeks,on one occasion 2 women ignored me.
I stopped it in order to keep my sanity and not to fall into a deeper depression.
The problem is that women don't even give you a chance to show who you are if your not good-looking.
My life changed forever after that bitter experience, Now I'm fighting tooth and nails to succeed in my business and to finally pay for few cosmetic surgeries to enhance my face and height. I 'm not forced to accept the way I look and continue this miserable life.

What I expect after the surgery is good looks plus halo effect, which in turn people will treat me with more respect and consideration in business, social life and in daily life.

Read how i finally gave up on women: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940
How I tried so hard to find a woman & social life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33724
The day I finally gave up on women : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940

This is like an esoteric text you would find buried in a glacier 30,000 years from now. Study this man's words well my friends.

Return to Shitty Advice