First week without girlfriend.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Went into sushi restaurant and was planning to eat in. But I'm forced to order it "to-go" because I just had a supreme gentleman's epiphany, when I saw the tables were couples eating sushi during their date on Friday night.

I didn't wanna give off "look at that loser without girlfriend eating alone on a Friday night" vibe

Tfwnogfbecausebreakupmakesmesupremegentlemancel

Wtf you already broke up with your gf? What about the creampies?
Commit suicide in a coffin crew
ImageImage

hood rych wrote:Wtf you already broke up with your gf? What about the creampies?

If she didn't play with my iPhone and look at the pics of naked after sex selfies with other women, this would have never happened.

Creampies are now just a bittersweet memory. Reminiscing about it gives me some comfort. (Coping mechanism to lessen the pain)
Last edited by JebusN0rmalfa6 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:
hood rych wrote:Wtf you already broke up with your gf? What about the creampies?

If she didn't play with my iPhone and look at the pics of naked after sex selfies with other women, this would have never happened.

Creampies are now just a bittersweet memory. Reminiscing about it gives me some comfort.

Wow what a fucking rookie mistake. You blew it.

Oh boo hoo. No GF, now you know what it's like for the rest of us (actually you don't, because you got to spend some of your best years with a girl who cares about you, something I've never experienced). I can relate to the whole "friendless loser" vibe though by going out and eating alone. Going out alone in public at all these days is a virtual death sentence.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:

Creampies are now just a bittersweet memory. Reminiscing about it gives me some comfort. (Coping mechanism to lessen the pain)

So she found pics from before you were dating or what? Were you cheating on her?

PuaKiller wrote:Oh boo hoo. No GF, now you know what it's like for the rest of us (actually you don't, because you got to spend some of your best years with a girl who cares about you, something I've never experienced). I can relate to the whole "friendless loser" vibe though by going out and eating alone. Going out alone in public at all these days is a virtual death sentence.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:

So she found pics from before you were dating or what? Were you cheating on her?

We started dating June 2012
And the pics with other women were taken september 2012 and another may 2014. The updated version of iPhone now SHOWS WHEN THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.

Yes I was.

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:

And the pics with other women were taken september 2012 and another may 2014. The updated version of iPhone now SHOWS WHEN THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.

Yes I was.[/quote]

You need to store that shit on the cloud like a google drive

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:
PuaKiller wrote:Oh boo hoo. No GF, now you know what it's like for the rest of us (actually you don't, because you got to spend some of your best years with a girl who cares about you, something I've never experienced). I can relate to the whole "friendless loser" vibe though by going out and eating alone. Going out alone in public at all these days is a virtual death sentence.

Yes I was.

Busted buddy boy :lol: :lol:

Cheating must be thrilling though eh? Now that I am redpilled I will never be loyal to a woman either
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:
Busted buddy boy :lol: :lol:

Cheating must be thrilling though eh? Now that I am redpilled I will never be loyal to a woman either

Yup. Here's the thing. I don't like cheating, but knowing how hypergamous women can be... I just don't know. I'd hate to cheat if she was staying loyal to me, but I'd hate to be loyal to her and doing everything for her when she was cheating around on me behind my back. IDK what I'd do. Then again these are normalfag problems that I'll never have to deal with since I don't have a GF and won't have one until I consistently get girls into me and a social life to match that.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice