If you're not good-looking you are TRASH to women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Yes, being good-looking puts you in a very favorable position to attract women, they will actually approach you and initiate intimacy. Yes women will tolerate more from good-looking guys and be easy but will not give a chance to what she thinks is not hot. But Good looks alone isn´t all it takes in the attraction "ritual", there is more than just that.
Nudes for my campain soon...

Paradigm Shift wrote:Damn right, OP. I saw a whole different side of women after radically fixing my outward appearance. It's a whole different world. The dating game really does have 2 sets of rules. It's very dishonest and it needs to be exposed, otherwise gender relations will only get a lot worse in the future. Honesty between the genders, I believe, would stop the misandry and misogyny. Its the cultural lies about looks that keep the vicious cycle going. Men react to female behavior, giving the radfems more ammunition, then the women react to men's response, giving the radical mens movement more ammoto fire back. How long is this going to keep going before shit hits the fan?

Its a fake front they put on around guys who are 6+ sweet tone in the voice etc then you watch them interact with a 5/10 or below and the looks of eww and disgust, you then see girls and womens true nature.In your mind your thinking wdf why is she treating him so badly hes just trying to be nice and is interested in her.

Bullshit, I see IRL women treat ugly men well and even date them if they are high status, well connected socially, low inhibition and extrovert with good propinquity. Guys who have nothing to put on the table other than looks are shafted, some end up here. The lie that looks are everything was made by a closet homo to flood SA with MM pics.

Bump
Why are you still breathing if you don´t look like them?

Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice