Sad News: Greg's Surgery Was Botched...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Sadly, he was badly deformed during surgery and given a malibu Barbie nose. This isn't a troll. Please leave your compassionate comments here.
Last edited by DavidDickinsonIsGod on Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

hooly shit your incel

slaying in europe for a bbc is like riding a bike. no effort required

Gregory wrote:Yeah I look a lot worse now, and I'm uglier as a result. My face has lost any sort of nerdy cuteness it may have once possessed. I look like a Barbie doll version of Avatar.

Is that a serious remark?

Gregory wrote:
abcdefgh wrote:Is that a serious remark?

Yes, I'm very disappointed with the results. Maybe it's very bad swelling though.

You can fix it but you'll need filler yearly for the rest of your life. Rhino is a joke of a procedure that has ruined many lives. No fucking surgeon can do it. Everybody needs revisions, numerous revisions.

Gregory wrote:
abcdefgh wrote:
Is that a serious remark?

Yes, I'm very disappointed with the results. Maybe it's very bad swelling though.

Did you have "bad" expectations or is result very different from what you and surgeon set to ? What does he say ?

My rhino went well. Tip work is riskier. Also I think its hard to get a perfectly straight nose. You either under-do it slightly and get an ever so slightly convex nose or over-do it and get a slope. Better too err on the side of caution.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

IncelExecutioner wrote:My rhino went well. Tip work is riskier. Also I think its hard to get a perfectly straight nose. You either under-do it slightly and get an ever so slightly convex nose or over-do it and get a slope. Better too err on the side of caution.

A monkey with a scalpel can shave a dorsal hump. If you have anything else just forget it and castrate yourself.

Ya but the main issue with Greg's nose is the overly shaved dorsal area. So his doctor did worse than most docs would do. Greg could have picked a random PS from yelp and probably gotten a better result.

Greg barely even had a hump prior. He admits throwing in the bridge reduction was a bad idea. It's not like a shopping spree where you can just add every flashy thing you see. Each additional goal yields additional risks.
Last edited by IncelExecutioner on Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Man that sounds pretty bad. I'm very curious to see the results now though.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

Plastic surgery is only good at a few things for men. You can easily become harpoon or the king of pop through one shitty surgery.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Well I know one thing for sure, Greg should atleast get a second opinion out of the basement of Sluthate.

Gregory wrote:I posted my results on a more serious private plastic surgery forum. The consensus is that it's a bad result. It's a scooped out, pointy, elfin like nose. I'm sort of in a daze right now and still haven't quite grasped that I'm disfigured and will never have a girlfriend.

Fillers,revision surgery... And nose isn't that important anyway, I am almost certain you are overestimating the problem.

Gregory wrote:I posted my results on a more serious private plastic surgery forum. The consensus is that it's a bad result. It's a scooped out, pointy, elfin like nose. I'm sort of in a daze right now and still haven't quite grasped that I'm disfigured and will never have a girlfriend.

:lol: :lol:

Greg I don't think it's so bad, is your nose anything like the nose of the man on the left?

Gabriel-Olivier-12112sp.jpg
Gabriel-Olivier-12112sp.jpg (27.15 KiB) Viewed 3858 times

His nose looks very high class, I'm assuming when you say pointy elvish-like you mean a nose like that, even if it's bad you can make it work.

i told u rhino was a mistake. when it comes to men, its never the nose that is the problem, its the recessed jaws that make ur nose too prominent or shitty looking.

Laos or bust wrote:i told u rhino was a mistake. when it comes to men, its never the nose that is the problem, its the recessed jaws that make ur nose too prominent or shitty looking.

Sometimes, mine was also fucked up by septoplasty. Every user here who has had any nasal surgery that wasn't SUPER simple like incelexecutioner's, has been badly deformed. Why do surgeons pretend like they can operate on noses?

Pictures?

Also Gregory are you done with plastic surgery now, or are you planning on keep getting some more?

If you are done with plastic surgery, do you regret it now? Would you still recommend it to others? Is it possible to sue a plastic surgeon?

Gregory wrote:There was no way to anticipate the surgeon fucking up so badly. I recognized it wasn't going to make me a hunk, but didn't expect to be disfigured (I guess obviously no one goes in thinking they'll be the victim of a botched job).

You will just have to get fillers for the rest of your life like me... With filler you will be able to build it up to a result better than the original.

I am deeply saddened by this news. I was rooting for you, Greg. Will you consider a revision?
I still believe in paradise. But now, at least, I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go; it's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment, it lasts forever.

Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice