'I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want to Cheat'

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I'm sure he won't mind, he looks like a grade A beta provider cuckold
Last edited by lanklet on Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why Always Me? wrote:she wouldn't want to cheat on someone like Roman Reigns.

exactly

This disproves looks and 8+ theory. She wants to fuck a man and cheat with him although she isn't physically attracted to him

Severe Aspie wrote:This disproves looks and 8+ theory. She wants to fuck a man and cheat with him although she isn't physically attracted to him

She doesn't want to fuck him.
She just want thrill of chase,thoughts of being in love etc.Read the article entirely.

Over the following days, I obsessed over K, wondering whether I'd see him. I was confused -- I wasn't attracted to this man physically, yet I was getting off on the idea that he liked me.

Women=overgrown children=should not be taken seriously.

Severe Aspie wrote:This disproves looks and 8+ theory. She wants to fuck a man and cheat with him although she isn't physically attracted to him

Lol only ones who believe in looks theory are shut in virgins on sluthate :roll:

Niggardofspeech wrote:
Samsung wrote:
Lol only ones who believe in looks theory are shut in virgins on sluthate :roll:

I believe that looks are very important and now how powerful they are. I am just not like the other basement dwelling aspies who think looks are everything and I believe there are other ways to attract women as well.
If you don't think looks matter, you missed critical aspects of social development. People should naturally know this shit by middle school, it's just taboo to talk about

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice