"Objectification of women" rants

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You see tons of sluts who complain about the objectification of women, usually targeting fashion ads. What causes them to go on such pointless and long rants about non-issues? Are they angry about not being objectified themselves if they're ugly, or is it a way of saying "Stop looking at me, sub-8s!"

http://jezebel.com/5990397/put-it-in-my ... rls-jr-ads

yum

Jezebel should be renamed to "first world problems" lmfao

i love objectifying women, i treat them like pieces of meat, when I go to a brothel, I feel like I am at a butcher's shop

dreaminaboutLMS wrote:i love objectifying women, i treat them like pieces of meat, when I go to a brothel, I feel like I am at a butcher's shop

yea!!!

And women love it when you treat them like a piece of meat, as long as you're 8+

And yet they dress as provocatively as humanly possible. They wear shorts that exposes as much legs,ass and curves as imaginable possible, they show cleavage like it's an art gallery display. You women are demonic harlots. You are worthless. I hope your menstruation and vaginal discharges disgustes you as much as you disgust me.
How I tried so hard to find a woman & social life: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=33724
The day I finally gave up on women : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31940

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice