I stood up for myself today.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I went again to the college library to try to pick up girls. I got a couple of rejections and decided it was time to eat.

I went to this sandwich place that's popular on campus, there was a big lineup. So I got in line behind this tall jock guy, he was about 6'4" and wearing a baseball cap backwards. I'm only of average height (5'7") so this guy dwarfed me. Then after I got in line this really super cute petite blonde sorority girl got in line behind me. I think she was into me because when I looked back at her I caught her looking in my direction.

So I was standing in line and all of a sudden the jock douche's friend came and started talking to the original jock douche. He cut in front of me. I guess it's not that big of an offense, but would an alpha male just stand there and let the guy cut in front of him? Hell no. Now was my opportunity to show the girl behind me I'm an alpha male who sticks up or himself.

After the jock douche's friend cut in front of me, this is what I said:

Cool Smoke: Back of the line!
Jock douche's friend: What?
Cool Smoke: I said get to the back of the line.
Jock douche's friend: Bro, my friend is here.
Cool Smoke: Doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if your friend let you cut. When you cut in front of your friend, you cut in front of all of us. If you wanna cut in front of your friend, you have to ask permission from EVERYONE in the line, not just your friend.
Jock douche's friend: Just chill bro, I'm just going to talk to him for a few minutes, then I'll go back to the end of the line.
Cool Smoke: First of all, I'm not your "bro". I don't care if you're just talking to your friend. You need to get your ass to the back of the line if you want a sandwich. You think you're better than the rest of us? Because it sure seems like it.
Jock douche's friend: It'll just be a sec-

Then I screamed at the top of my lungs:

Cool Smoke: Get the FUCK back to the end of the line! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

The jock douche's friend was visibly shaken. He said:

Jock douche's friend: Ok, ok, sorry. Just calm down, I'm going to the back of the line.

And then he started walking towards the end of the line with his head down in shame. I could hear the cute girl behind me trying to hold in her laughter, and then she just burst out laughing. This is how much of a fool I made of that guy. Before girls used to laugh at me. Now I make them laugh at jocks. This is the power of game. I'm still kicking myself for not introducing myself to her.



fuck dude that story is pussy wetting, i can only imagine how horny women are in your presence, you just wreak of high prenatal T



Lol learn to be a spaz that obviously doesnt get laid?? Acting like him isnt attractive to women.

Its called making a scene and embarrassing your company if you happened to be with someone.



animus_ wrote:Lol learn to be a spaz that obviously doesnt get laid?? Acting like him isnt attractive to women.

Its called making a scene and embarrassing your company if you happened to be with someone.

You are the dumbest gook I've ever seen

this happened
__________________
Life is a whore, just pay your dues and fuck her hard

fucking lol at this guy
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

CoolSmoke wrote:I went to this sandwich place that's popular on campus, there was a big lineup. So I got in line behind this tall jock guy, he was about 6'4" and wearing a baseball cap backwards. I'm only of average height (5'7") so this guy dwarfed me. Then after I got in line this really super cute petite blonde sorority girl got in line behind me. I think she was into me because when I looked back at her I caught her looking in my direction.


CoolSmoke wrote:So I got in line behind this tall jock guy, he was about 6'4" and wearing a baseball cap backwards. I'm only of average height (5'7") so this guy dwarfed me.


CoolSmoke wrote:I'm only of average height (5'7") so this guy dwarfed me.


CoolSmoke wrote:average height (5'7")


CoolSmoke wrote:average height


CoolSmoke wrote:5'7"


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: average height is 6'
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:41 pm.
Reason: requested

animus_ wrote:Lol learn to be a spaz that obviously doesnt get laid?? Acting like him isnt attractive to women.

Its called making a scene and embarrassing your company if you happened to be with someone.


Wait so youre back now?

It made you look like a loser, do think if a girl saw that she would want you.You now look like unstable loser.The guy didnt cut in line randomly hes pal was already there he went to say hi. I would have told you relax and i was there to talk to my pal.Then ignore you, as you made a fool of yourself.Being asshole to random guys to impress a girl is very low,but i guess at this point you so far down you have no other choice.

I look forward to the next story from this troll, I mean poster.

Can't wait to hear about him trying it on with a 16 year old blonde female store clerk- trying out new clothing for game.

:lol:

david_chicago wrote:BS, no 5'7 is going to stand up to a 6'4 guy.


And no 6'4 guy would take shit from a 5'7 manlet.

and then you woke up
ChildMolester1984 wrote:I am a beautiful majestic Aryan god that murders Sikhs with my bare hands and they crumble into the fecal matter they are

You guys should be miring CoolSmoke instead of being jelly. This guy is going to make it. He still has at least 20 more years to improve himself before he's out of his prime.

While you're playing vidya and posting on SL, this guy is living the life. With his positive attitude and confidence, I fully expect him to snag a cute 21 year before 2015 is up. Stay mad.

workcel wrote:You guys should be miring CoolSmoke instead of being jelly. This guy is going to make it. He still has at least 20 more years to improve himself before he's out of his prime.

While you're playing vidya and posting on SL, this guy is living the life. With his positive attitude and confidence, I fully expect him to snag a cute 21 year before 2015 is up. Stay mad.

Hi coolsmoke

People believe this stuff ? Proof you are Aspies especially when you have a retarded debate about it.

Isnt this the old guy who was going to go back to college and pretend to be a mysterious guy with a cool nickname "cool smoke" just lol :lol:
I will stay home in my mom's basement masturbating until the world stops.

Image

Image

Zoosus wrote:Isnt this the old guy who was going to go back to college and pretend to be a mysterious guy with a cool nickname "cool smoke" just lol :lol:


Just had a double monstrous deja-vu (actually triple, or quadruple)

guesswhoiam wrote:
dreaminaboutLMS wrote:fuck dude that story is pussy wetting, i can only imagine how horny women are in your presence, you just wreak of high prenatal T

this ahahaha


The story would be more accurate with the jock looking with pity on his face as he walks to the back of the line, like someone looks at someone crazy, about to go nuts. And the chick bursting with laughter, trying to cover it up and looking away, not to make the OP snap :lol:

But well, the jock was too submissive. I guess it must be about the VIBE. He felt his KONFIDANCE and ran away like a scared chicken.

just lol @ going to college in your teens

ambiguous student or professor game is legit
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 92 guests