This goes out to all the guys who want a girlfriend

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

you get to kiss,cuddle and makeout.

you get hopefully condomless sex and blowjobs wich are more than 20 minutes .

if your gf is low maintenance,go for it.my gf practically costs nothing as she even refuses to let me treat her.sometimes I buy her a icecream,but I have to insist on paying .

she can't keep her hands off me.the only thing that would cost money is getting a hotel,but if I had my own place,it would be free pussy .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

dangies wrote:
These girls don't cheat, and we all have the same group of friends.

You don't know that.

dangies wrote:Girls HARDLY cheat. Well, I should say...hot girls hardly cheat.

dangies wrote:Of course people cheat. Nobody can deny this. It's VERY rare for hot girls to cheat.

lol if you are already here(idgaf really whose alt are you),that's the kind of girl you have to deal with.Hot women don't give a shit about average men.
Most common problem with women is they try to tie down a man with sex who is out of their league.
While their equilavent had to wait,pay for dinners and same sort of stuff.

dangies wrote:The only girls I know who slept around or had relationship problems were ugly and from broken homes.

Sleeping around isn't cheating as long as you don't promise anything to your partners.

I agree with broken home statement though.

dangies wrote:High tier girls simply just get a LTR and enjoy life. Going to school, hanging out with friends, playing sports, travelling. There is no secret gangbangs going on.

lol they are out of our league.Average women simply don't know their limits and slut it up for fun.This is why being an average man isn't enjoyable.

dangies wrote:6/10 twink boyfriend who they truly love.

Last edited by mfz on Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How do you know that hot girls dont cheat? WTF
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

rejected me during her prime.lol

she is 18 and can have most men. yet she chose me .

you're butthurt some men simpely have it better than you .

dangies wrote:
Demgainz wrote:How do you know that hot girls dont cheat? WTF

I spent my entire high school life hanging around the popular/hot people. The only people who I heard of getting cheated on were the smokers/weirdos. High tier genetics are far more calm, intuitive, and loyal.

1. Made some observations on 3 people back in high school
2. Assert and project conclusion on entire population
3. ???
Eww face?
Know your place.

Lol epic post.

100%.

Who girls date does not correlate with who the go for in ONS and STR.

LTR = emotional tampons

Only problem with the post is that not all girls like having ONS'

SupportLocalSluts wrote:
Snuggles wrote:In a perfect world I´d like to have a cute gf that is totally in love with me.

Then I´d mentally abuse her so hard and mindfuck her into oblivion until she starts cutting and slowly becomes mentally insane and jumps off a bridge.

Unfortunately women can only fall in love with the best looking slayers so this will never happen.

Maybe next life.

They fall for guys slightly more attractive than what they can tie down for an ltr. The str guy whose commitment is ambiguous and ditches them after a month of running train on them damages them for life.

If we're talking a 6/10 slim girl the girl's Chad dreamy STR (who very well might've got her panties down after meeting a few hours at a house party) is probably around a 7/10. If you wanna talk single time ONS kinda deal, the sky is the limit. Most chicks don't have ONS, but probably the majority have had an STR. Since an STR can start basically the same way as an ONS and yields sex that makes them wanna tie the guy down, I don't really see a huge difference.

On top of that, the other thing that matters is the bf that can still bang the girl post break-up. That means that guy provided her such good sex that she can ignore being humiliated by him. He's almost like the STR. That's the bf you want to be.

The biggest problem I have with this 'only masculine dudes can wet pussy' theory is that "masculine" is subjective. I've never been in an ltr and get all my pussy in ons or str, but I'm not a block headed T-blaster. In fact, some chicks were in relationships/marriages and some of these dudes I know are more dom than me. Women want to taste the cock rainbow. Jocks, pretty boys, gentlemen, bad boys - they all get some. The key is to not be a nobody - you need an angle. That's why pretty boys get pussy, too, even for str, because they are interesting. Sex is so easy for women they need something to make it exciting

dangies wrote:One of the dumbest threads I've read in a long time, written by an upset incel.

Good looking women AND men have sex starting from 15 years of age. However, it is known that in grade 9, most girls will have their first sexual encounter with a guy who is older (grade 11 being the most likely). From here, the lowest tier girls who get very drunk every weekend might continue having sex with all the older guys to try and fit in and be accepted.

The top tier girls in the high schools around my area always had boyfriend. And they were NEVER cheating. I played hockey on the best team in town, and was lucky enough to be considered popular. This strange fantasy you have of hot girls getting plowed and being horny sluts is simply not true. There is a small niche of women like this, none of which are actually attractive or of high genetic value.

The three best looking girls I've ever known have had the same boyfriends for years, and their boyfriends are not slayer material. These girls don't cheat, and we all have the same group of friends.

The types of guys who are considered "slayers" here (mma fighters, wrestlers, army vets) are laughed out of rooms where top tier girls hang out. There is no magical impulse a women has when a tatted up, roided up guy walks into a room. They laugh at them for being tryhards and go back to smooching on their 6/10 twink boyfriend who they truly love.

Take it from someone who is in these circles. Girls HARDLY cheat. Well, I should say...hot girls hardly cheat.

You are kind of wrong but also king of wrong. You are talking about high-schoolers. They aren't fully sexually developed, aren't going to bars/clubs and only know people mostly through social circles. But yes, it all depends on the girl and how sociable she is - not how hot she is. There are a lot of hot girls that cheat and a lot that don't. It all depends on how hot she and emotionally attracted she is to her boyfriend. I'm not even a slayer, but I have made out and texted with girls with boyfriends at bars. I can remember during the past summer, there are 3 girls I hooked up with outside a bar with boyfriends. All were pretty cute and one would be labelled decently hot. They all told me they had boyfriends (2 of them said that their bfs didn't pay that much attention to them - HUGE SIGN SHE WILL CHEAT). Nothing ever happened (never pushed for it). Don't be naive. Also, masculine hot guys will attract way more attention then a pretty boy. Girls that "run back to their pretty boy" and diss that masculine guy are simply using it as a defence mechanism. I've been around very attractive guys - the attention they get is unreal; even guys stare. IF a girl is going to cheat, it's most likely going to be with a hot masculine guy

modelolz wrote:
SupportLocalSluts wrote:
They fall for guys slightly more attractive than what they can tie down for an ltr. The str guy whose commitment is ambiguous and ditches them after a month of running train on them damages them for life.

If we're talking a 6/10 slim girl the girl's Chad dreamy STR (who very well might've got her panties down after meeting a few hours at a house party) is probably around a 7/10. If you wanna talk single time ONS kinda deal, the sky is the limit. Most chicks don't have ONS, but probably the majority have had an STR. Since an STR can start basically the same way as an ONS and yields sex that makes them wanna tie the guy down, I don't really see a huge difference.

On top of that, the other thing that matters is the bf that can still bang the girl post break-up. That means that guy provided her such good sex that she can ignore being humiliated by him. He's almost like the STR. That's the bf you want to be.

Lol proof that asshole game trumps all. Girls LOVE that shit.
Previous

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice