This goes out to all the guys who want a girlfriend

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

LOOOOOL

WHO GIVES A FUCK

IT'S A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP = THE MAN HAS ALREADY ACCEPTED DEFEAT

That woman could be cheating on you every day. But that's not even my point... ALL WOMEN HAVE A SLUTTY PAST.

What matters is that this woman would've REJECTED you in a bar at her prime. While she was busy taking thundercock after thundercock, this poor bloke (you) was fantasizing about a loving, innocent wife.

One day, that wife came and bullshitted him with "I've only had one guy, and it was a relationship"

I quite frankly don't think you've understood how women work yet, buddies. How the fuck can you sit there and value long term relationships, with a straight face? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who women date, and who women are most sexually attracted to doesn't correlate, buddy. The guy they want to hug and watch a gay movie with is not the guy she fantasizes about getting ravaged by.

Women's pussies only respond maximally to a specific type of man. The type of man that will get chased by women in a club. The type of man that has women literally dragging him to the bathroom to bang.

I know guys like that. Stop being naive. Women's pussies have lives of their own.

LOL @ pulling up who women date as examples of how they're "not shallow". Women are SEXUALLY shallow.

All that matters is how many chicks you pump and dump. That is the measure of the man. If you can't pull it off, it's because you're not attractive enough.. Confining you to LTR's with girl who have taken cocks from guys who WERE attractive enough.

Get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked kids. You will always be the 2nd, less attractive choice she falls back on when she can't get thundercocks to commit.

OPT out retards. You can never win. A woman is dead meat once she's been pumped and dumped once. That one slayer will sit there LAUGHING HIS ASS OFF as he sees your wedding pictures pop up on facebook.

The woman will brainwash you with "you won in the end, you won my heart" and you cuckolds will EAT IT UP and believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on, you make it god damn clear whether you're speaking LTR or STR-terms, because there's a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE. That way, I can also block any god-damn retard who's considering ever wifing up a former sloot.

You're the type of fags who like pics like this when posted by hoes on FB:

:pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:
Last edited by CruiseControl on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

In a perfect world I´d like to have a cute gf that is totally in love with me.

Then I´d mentally abuse her so hard and mindfuck her into oblivion until she starts cutting and slowly becomes mentally insane and jumps off a bridge.

Unfortunately women can only fall in love with the best looking slayers so this will never happen.

Maybe next life.

Snuggles wrote:In a perfect world I´d like to have a cute gf that is totally in love with me.

Then I´d mentally abuse her so hard and mindfuck her into oblivion until she starts cutting and slowly becomes mentally insane and jumps off a bridge.

Unfortunately women can only fall in love with the best looking slayers so this will never happen.

Maybe next life.

Even if a woman falls in love with you, it's IRRELEVANT if she's already had a one night stand with a slayer in her past. You just KNOW she would've never dropped her panties for you within an hour of meeting her at a houseparty. Done deal.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

females are either a breeding machine or a fucktoy to you, the moment you expect or need anything else from her you've got yourself a problem.

actually legit, i could never go into a full on relationship post 16 years old, damaged goods

PostThis post by OnlyBarnPigsWantMe was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:30 am.

You're either wanted for your genes or for your resources. Choose one.

Maldoror wrote:You're either wanted for your genes or for your resources. Choose one.

Gandy's Hooknose wrote:Guys with girlfriends fuck them though

It's all that matters

not necessarily, I knew a shy asian guy with a white washed asian gf, they dated for one year but never had sex (he told me), she ended up going to paris with her friends and left him behind, I don't even need to tell you what happened next

however, you can bet that they are both still together and she hasnt told him what really happened

Gandy's Hooknose wrote:Guys with girlfriends fuck them though

It's all that matters

He had to go on a date,buy her things,make her laugh to get supbar sex once in two weeks.

Boyfriend,husband=Emotional tampon,provider=Doesn't make pussies wet.=Average or unattractive.
Chad Thundercock=Sexy,wild,good looking lover=Pussies wet instantly=Well above average,attractive.

CruiseControl wrote:What matters is that this woman would've REJECTED you in a bar at her prime. While she was busy taking thundercock after thundercock, this poor bloke (you) was fantasizing about a loving, innocent wife.

this. women would shit on some of the guys they're married to today, back when they got fucked by chad of course, when they were in their prime. and that's all that matters, she gave a gift to these guys, her hot young body and all kinds of sexual practices that they demanded from her, she felt pure affection for them that cannot be brought into reviviscence by the beta provider loser she'll marry after thundercock rejected her for a better vagina. you didn't ''score'' anything if you're a man and you got married, it's only a score for women cause they can likely divorce-rape you and will withhold you sex anyways.

Pretty red pill post there, cruise.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Snuggles wrote:In a perfect world I´d like to have a cute gf that is totally in love with me.

Maybe next life.

They fall for guys slightly more attractive than what they can tie down for an ltr. The str guy whose commitment is ambiguous and ditches them after a month of running train on them damages them for life.

If we're talking a 6/10 slim girl the girl's Chad dreamy STR (who very well might've got her panties down after meeting a few hours at a house party) is probably around a 7/10. If you wanna talk single time ONS kinda deal, the sky is the limit. Most chicks don't have ONS, but probably the majority have had an STR. Since an STR can start basically the same way as an ONS and yields sex that makes them wanna tie the guy down, I don't really see a huge difference.

On top of that, the other thing that matters is the bf that can still bang the girl post break-up. That means that guy provided her such good sex that she can ignore being humiliated by him. He's almost like the STR. That's the bf you want to be.

legit,

you must be in for the slaying until you notice you have no more chances, and then you convert to Islam and go to Saudi Arabia to do $$$

CruiseControl wrote:

Maybe next life.

Even if a woman falls in love with you, it's IRRELEVANT if she's already had a one night stand with a slayer in her past. You just KNOW she would've never dropped her panties for you within an hour of meeting her at a houseparty. Done deal.

THIS

The only valid relationship is if you are the slayer who she fucked after an hour and she wants a relationship, where she has fight for you to NOT cheat, where you have the upper hand. You get what im sayin

Humiliated Sensei wrote:
CruiseControl wrote:

THIS

The only valid relationship is if you are the slayer who she fucked after an hour and she wants a relationship, where she has fight for you to NOT cheat, where you have the upper hand. You get what im sayin

I would say the only real, valid relationship is the kind where you can still bang her after you dump her. That combined with the kind of relationship where she has to be on guard at parties is all that matters. If she doesn't shadow you/come check in on you on the reg, then it's not a real relationship.

Like WAPFTW said, you're either resources (for younger girls, this could be just attention and social status) or you're a great lay, seldom both.

How miscer reacted to this thread? It was 404 before I could read it.

Legit except for 0.001% of women.
The 0.001% are the women who married their first.
Which you cant say ALL women.

Most women 99.99% of female population have a slutty past

The statement is true if the woman is brought up in feminist yo go girl incel shaming culture.

still better than being alone.
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

CruiseControl wrote:What matters is that this woman would've REJECTED you in a bar at her prime. While she was busy taking thundercock after thundercock, this poor bloke (you) was fantasizing about a loving, innocent wife.

I got together with my GF after a one night stand. I locked eyes with her in a bar for one second, went up to her and stroked her hair, and she pulled me in to the backyard. She is in her prime. I'm not entirely convinced she goes around fantasizing about someone else.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice