the miracles of vitamin K

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

99% of the western population is thought to be deficient in vitamin K. this vitamin is absolutely essential for proper proper bone growth and remodeling as well as preventing most modern diseases.

Vitamin K2 comes from animals that eat grass. American farms industrialized in the mid 1900's and our animals were moved from pastures where they ate grass to feedlots where they were fed corn and beans. Our K2 intake in America plummeted, probably by 80-90%. Now, American women break their bones at 80 times the rate of many societies that still eat grass raised animal products. We think it's our fate. But K2 is much, much more than just ending osteoporosis. It may be central to weight loss, heart disease, cavities in teeth, easier labor and delivery, diabetes, supermodels, wrinkles....this conversation on K2 will open up a whole new world to you, for the better!

heres some possible evidence that vitamin K can increase height even in old age

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013 ... naquinone/

you need to eat humongous amounts of vitamin K from natural sources, your body will then convert this to vitamin K2. the food that does this best is KALE. take 200 grams of kale and blend it into a daily smoothie.

the body doesn't absorb K2 very well from supplements, if it did this wouldn't be an epedemic deficiency. you need it from natural sources.

Seems like way more harm has come from other changes in Western diet than moving animals to feedlots. Where the word "miracle" appears some mother fucker is fishing for some type of capital.

growing up in NZ, literally ALL of our meat is grass fed. We seem to have more robust bones than many other white countries, so possibly there is a link.

Alphaman wrote:growing up in NZ, literally ALL of our meat is grass fed. We seem to have more robust bones than many other white countries, so possibly there is a link.

Sounds amazing. I'm torn between wanting to raise my son somewhere like NZ, where he'll have good sun and development but is competing with those who received the same benefits, or somewhere with an uglier population that makes him more valuable in the environment.

the K2 you get from cows/fish is due to the dark green plant matter they consumed. instead you can circumvent that step and just it dark greens yourself, kale being the heavy hitter in vitamin K.

Future Father wrote:
Alphaman wrote:growing up in NZ, literally ALL of our meat is grass fed. We seem to have more robust bones than many other white countries, so possibly there is a link.

Sounds amazing. I'm torn between wanting to raise my son somewhere like NZ, where he'll have good sun and development but is competing with those who received the same benefits, or somewhere with an uglier population that makes him more valuable in the environment.

It really depends on if your son will be genetically tall, with a robust build. We have THE WORST jock workship culture imaginable, and most guys are tall, with wide clavicles and thick wrists+neck. That being said, it is definitely one of the best countries to reach your genetic potential in during puberty. During my own puberty, I ate huge meals of grass fed steak every night, and fish caught fresh mere hours before eating it. I can say without a doubt that my genetic development potential was reached.

i started eating it everyday myself some time ago. lost all tartar/plaque buildup on my teeth in a matter of days and a few months later they had turned pearly white. since the teeth are a health indicator for the inner workings of the body I take it as legit.

I eat it raw, sometimes blended for easy consumption.

vitamin K is critical for symmetrical bone formation and growth/remodeling speed. its probably just as important as proper oral posture when it comes to wide palates and straight teeth. maybe thats also why old school farmers have such great development, they eat their own grassfed cattle and dark leafy greens are pretty much a staple in those cultures.

yeah I read that too, but you would've to eat ridiculous amounts for that to happen and be low in iodine as well. anyway the vit K content is so high you only need it in fairly small portions.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice