Do You believe in Nutrition Theory?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Do You believe in Nutrition Theory

Total votes : 0

PostThis post by BiffTannen was deleted by puanewb on Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:55 am.
Reason: Requested via PM.

Genetics is the base. nutrition and exercise are decorations.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

YEs
But not for height unless you are given a really malnourished diets
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Yes they are bones. But as for skin quality in my opinion is very nutrition based. I believe its only important between womb and 17-18 for most men. Of course this depends on the individual and puberty and growth times.

Height in my opinion is widely genetic base. Even with top tier nutrition it will not make a huge difference.

Also habits like exercise Or even negative ones like mouth breathing probably contribute more to aesthetic.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

75% genetics and 25% nutrition. Bad nutrition when growing up can fuck you up, period. Good nutrition can not change your genetics but are necessary for a well development.
Last edited by Infamous on Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Those of my friends who had a more balanced diet while growing up, free from simple sugars for the most part, had better bone structures than myself and most of my other friends, I definitely believe nutrition is important during development.

When i started to eat healthier my sleep patterns are improving rapidly now and skin is a little bit clearer.Nothing besides that,but i hope for even better things.

Sean Teixeira wrote:
IcedCunt wrote:When i started to eat healthier my sleep patterns are improving rapidly now and skin is a little bit clearer.Nothing besides that,but i hope for even better things.

Are you older than 16? If so I don't think nutrition theory can have many effects even though is legit.

Its pretty legit.I almost 30 and of course i dont expect miracles,but clean diet+sleep+a lot of water is legit.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice