Here's why its difficult to interact with people.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Every interaction you have is based on your percieved LMS relative to the person you are speaking to.

You speak to a good looking person or even a non-good looking person sometimes, no matter what you say they want the convo over asap,'you lower their social status'.

Makes me sick. Nothing in life is about the actual person, its all about exchange value, what the other person can do for you and bring to your life status wise.

Every social interaction anywhere is filtered in people's heads as they aim to associate with the highest LMS'd people.

Every convo is full of internal judgement by the other person on what you say, how you talk, what you look like, what you life is like, how many people you know? Tick off enough boxes and you make a new friend.

you need to be worthy of someone else, fuck that. Why the fuck would you give power to the narcissists out there? I,e every single human you'll ever meet?

Being alone is best. Dont give people the satisfaction of judging and rejecting you. fuck that.
Last edited by Virgil on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image



No one has the right to complain since this is how we all function.

Virgil wrote:Every interaction you have is based on your percieved LMS relative to the person you are speaking to.

You speak to a good looking person or even a non-good looking person sometimes, no matter what you say they want the convo over asap,'you lower their social status'.

Makes me sick. Nothing in life is about the actual person, its all about exchange value, what the other person can do for you and bring to your life status wise.

Every social interaction anywhere is filtered in people's heads as they aim to associate with the highest LMS'd people.


DAMN Jimmy NEUTRON, I would have never though about this myself if it wasnt for your fucking FANTASTIC red pill theory. You fucking fags call common sense "red pill". Friendship is all about mutual benefits. Why would anyone want to be friends with someone that brings nothing to the table?

congrats you realized something people figure out in elementary school



If you werent so retarded rockstar you.d see that the thread doesnt say HERE's HOW PEOPLE PICK FRIENDS, It says the way people pick friends makes it difficult to interact with them.

why?

because of constant judgement of value. As soon you open your mouth to talk to someone its engaged. The narcissist begins evaluating your worth relative to theirs. If they percieve themselves as high worth, they treat you like dirt.

Rather not talk to people at all to avoid giving them that power.
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

TomCruiseRises wrote:congrats you realized something people figure out in elementary school

I think this pretty much sums up this whole LMS thing. But delusion being the most frequent coping mechanism, and PCness also censoring those simple and obvious truths, it takes a while to come back to reality.



PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught

man in todays world are sick bastards who will kill you for a slut with aids.

no friends is the best
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me



Image


Image
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught

The biggest thing that pisses me off is when people think red pill= pessimism / look are everything . A true red pill will just accept the reality that people are selfish and almost ALL people want to use other people for their value. If you bring nothing to the table you obviously arent going to get good results. Red pill is all about acceptance and embracing that you are only worth to this world what you provide it. Your either going to rise above this, or your going to fall to your faggot knees.

rockstar wrote:The biggest thing that pisses me off is when people think red pill= pessimism / look are everything . A true red pill


Way to copy me you worthless twat. I hope you get banned for having a sub 60 iq soon.
Earth's sole legacy will be a very slight increase (0.01%) of the solar metallicity.

rockstar wrote:The biggest thing that pisses me off is when people think red pill= pessimism / look are everything . A true red pill will just accept the reality that people are selfish and almost ALL people want to use other people for their value. If you bring nothing to the table you obviously arent going to get good results. Red pill is all about acceptance and embracing that you are only worth to this world what you provide it. Your either going to rise above this, or your going to fall to your faggot knees.


Some of us have accepted how the world works and navigate accordingly. For instance, you wont ever find me talking to women or even guys unless I need something and have something to offer them back. I need something from someone I instantly offer money, because I know they won't do as I say otherwise.

You wont. ever find me approaching women. Not while there are higher value guys I know they have access to.

In situations where you interact in groups at varsity or anywhere else, you are polite and non-confrontational and conformist, because any contraversial statement made by an ugly person will be met with contempt by people, whether based on truth or not.

IncelExecutioner wrote:Way to copy me you worthless twat. I hope you get banned for having a sub 60 iq soon.


I hope you never get laid and realize that you were gay this whole time. Than realize that you are too ugly for gays so you are going to have to pimp your asshole on the street to old men for any type of intimacy.

rockstar wrote:The biggest thing that pisses me off is when people think red pill= pessimism / look are everything . A true red pill will just accept the reality that people are selfish and almost ALL people want to use other people for their value. If you bring nothing to the table you obviously arent going to get good results. Red pill is all about acceptance and embracing that you are only worth to this world what you provide it. Your either going to rise above this, or your going to fall to your faggot knees.
Good post. I think it's about understanding where you should invest your efforts and sacrifices instead of complaining about the rules. But some really have no way out, I suspect OP is one of those trucel guys.

rockstar wrote:I hope you never get laid and realize that you were gay this whole time. Than realize that you are too ugly for gays so you are going to have to pimp your asshole on the street to old men for any type of intimacy.


What's funny is that I would never borrow any ideas from your garbage posting. Yet you really latched on to my redpill != pessimism bit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that's not the definition of a shitposter I don't know what is.

Maldoror wrote: Good post. I think it's about understanding where you should invest your efforts and sacrifices instead of complaining about the rules. But some really have no way out, I suspect OP is one of those trucel guys.



I will admit for some guys their looks really are completely crippling,but i think average/slightly below average people can still find love because there are average girls too. But yeah like you said its best to do what you can because getting pissed over the rules of the world isn't going to change it.

Virgil wrote:Every interaction you have is based on your percieved LMS relative to the person you are speaking to.

You speak to a good looking person or even a non-good looking person sometimes, no matter what you say they want the convo over asap,'you lower their social status'.

Makes me sick. Nothing in life is about the actual person, its all about exchange value, what the other person can do for you and bring to your life status wise.

Every social interaction anywhere is filtered in people's heads as they aim to associate with the highest LMS'd people.

Every convo is full of internal judgement by the other person on what you say, how you talk, what you look like, what you life is like, how many people you know? Tick off enough boxes and you make a new friend

you need to be worthy of someone else, fuck that. Why the fuck would you give power to the narcissists out there? I,e every single human you'll ever meet?

Being alone is best. Dont give people the satisfaction of judging and rejecting you. fuck that.


O honestly don't see anything wrong with this and neither is it right. It's simply nature. To increase your survival everything must be looked at and filtered objectively. To insure greater survival it's best to allign yourself with people who have the higher lms. This all comes down to survival of the fittest. I've becomemore numb to this fact than upset over the years.
Image

Wants to marry a redhead crew
Blackcel crew

O honestly don't see anything wrong with this and neither is it right. It's simply nature. To increase your survival everything must be looked at and filtered objectively. To insure greater survival it's best to allign yourself with people who have the higher lms. This all comes down to survival of the fittest. I've becomemore numb to this fact than upset over the years.[/quote]


Its for the best my friend its for the best. Eventually you should just look at the fakeness of the world like you look at rape/murder. No matter how much you dislike it you dont have the power to change the whole world, your only option is to accept it how it is.

Interesting thread guys. Great discussion though it really depends on who you meet. If you're only meeting and associating with shitty people, then you're going to form this more pessimistic view about others. Also you're older now and have become more jaded. This is why its harder to make friends past a certain age; you know all of this shit and think people are using you. I bet you weren't thinking of any of this when you were in elementary school. Being a good judge of character is important. There are good people out there.

rockstar wrote:The biggest thing that pisses me off is when people think red pill= pessimism / look are everything . A true red pill will just accept the reality that people are selfish and almost ALL people want to use other people for their value. If you bring nothing to the table you obviously arent going to get good results. Red pill is all about acceptance and embracing that you are only worth to this world what you provide it. Your either going to rise above this, or your going to fall to your faggot knees.


Good post.
Image

PuaKiller wrote:Interesting thread guys. Great discussion though it really depends on who you meet. If you're only meeting and associating with shitty people, then you're going to form this more pessimistic view about others. Also you're older now and have become more jaded. This is why its harder to make friends past a certain age; you know all of this shit and think people are using you. I bet you weren't thinking of any of this when you were in elementary school. Being a good judge of character is important. There are good people out there.


puakiller i see legitimate growth in you man :')

Then why is most peiple average and are fine with eachother
Those who increaseth knowlage increaseth SORROW

We are just LMS machines.

There are few people with lower LMS than me. There are even fewere, that I interact with. But when I do, my first reflex is to dominate them.
PostThis post by penis was deleted by penis on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:34 am.
Reason: aww replying to a dead thread

KNOWLEDGEISGRIEF wrote:Then why is most peiple average and are fine with eachother

M and S is why.

Extreme autism shit poster extraordinaire.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

Image
Image

SupportLocalSluts wrote:Extreme autism shit poster extraordinaire.


I think it's a brilliant thread and I'm glad it got bumped. You're only worth to the world what you contribute to it and if you have nothing of value, nobody will value you. It's an extremely simple, yet realistic way to look at the world. In the absence of everything else looks provides your value.

treat everyone as an acquaintance because no one is really your fucking friend..... they all want something from you in exchange

SO much mental masturbation. But legit.
Hilarious Basement Dweller Claims

Bipolar wrote:I take you're a girl by your writing style so these aspies should probably take your opinion over their gay desires


Bipolar wrote:lachowski is painfully average looking


Bipolar wrote:my jaw still looks better than nessmans lOOL


Bipolar wrote:nessman just has a narrow pointy jaw that happens to photograph well this forum has no life experience so they dont know what good looking is.. I destroy nessman the only one I don't destroy is gandy but hes basically my look alike and I will be on the same level if not higher when im in my 30's

iwishiwasdead2 wrote:taylor hill isnt even goodlooking to be a model

I HATE THIS WORLD!!!!


vertu wrote:This is not an LMS forum whatsoever.
LMS and REDPILL my fucking dick LOL.

Not a single discussion on hedge funds vs mutual funds on the first page.
Not a single discussion on foreign import exporting on the first page.
Not a single "ordering raw steroid powders from overseas" thread on the first page.



geneticdetermination wrote:Children who grew up playing Nintendo ended up being weak jawed myopic beta males, while those who played xbox or ps2 were significantly more likely to be alpha. Mario and wii gay sex vs halo and god of war.

Now, it doesn't mean everyone who played ps2/xbox wasn't a beta-not by a long shot. But there is some definite correlation. I grew up playing gameboy and shit and ended up on this site. Friends who played ps/xbox grew thick facial hair, stronger jaws, sooner changed interests to sports cars, fucking women, and had 16+ inch arms 12% bodyfat going to the gym once a week.

I believe they were genetically inclined to play more violent, mature games, versus the submissive low prenatal-T betas who played pokemon, mario, or wii.


Image
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 96 guests