Make up

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I just saw 2 girls today who I thought were decently hot without make up...

they looked like legit dog shit. Shit-tier eye bags, weird, patchy skin, acne, shitty pores. They went from decent attractive to supremely average.

Feminine eyes always look terrible without makeup. And their skin is ironically shit from all the make up they put on there.
The other day I came into work and saw one of my coworkers with no makeup while entering the place. I legit thought they had hired a new girl cause i couldn't recognize her until i got close to her :lol: :lol:

1234567 wrote:Feminine eyes always look terrible without makeup. And their skin is ironically shit from all the make up they put on there.
The other day I came into work and saw one of my coworkers with no makeup while entering the place. I legit thought they had hired a new girl cause i couldn't recognize her until i got close to her :lol: :lol:

Same thing happen to me. There are 3 "very attractive" girls at my work place from 22-26. Almost every gawks over them. I have seen them all without make up and 2 of them look SO bad and one of them still look cute. Legit dropped them like 2-2.5 points.

datingisstupid wrote:I just saw 2 girls today who I thought were decently hot without make up...

they looked like legit dog shit. Shit-tier eye bags, weird, patchy skin, acne, shitty pores. They went from decent attractive to supremely average.

There isn't a girl alive who the guys on this site would consider attractive without makeup. The culturally defined image of an attractive woman requires extensive use of makeup. It's pretty tragic when white girls get plastic surgery when they'd do far more for their looks by spending a couple hundred at Sephora.
Und es kam der Tag, da das Risiko, in der Knospe zu verharren, schmerzlicher wurde als das Risiko, zu blühen.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice