The Ultimate Whiteknight

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

A 15-year-old Oregon boy was hailed a hero after he bravely pushed his new friend out of the way before a suspected drunk driver ran him over this week.

Kameron Howell-Meeker was walking with Ellie Fielder, 17, along River Road in Clackamas County outside of Portland when they heard the screeching tire of a pickup truck as it swerved towards them Tuesday.

Suddenly, Ellie felt a shove from Kameron — whom she just met last month at Rex Putnam High School — right before she watched him get hit by the truck and tumble over the hood.

“He did like three cartwheels in the air and landed flat on his stomach and face,” Ellie told KATU-TV.

“I saw my life flash before my eyes. He’s my hero and my lifesaver, because if it weren’t for him, I would not be sitting here today.”

Kameron, who was released from the hospital Thursday, said he was just following his instinct when he pushed his friend to safety.

“I don’t think I should be a hero,” the bandaged teen told KATU-TV. “I just helped a friend in need.”

But Ellie said the crash helped forge a close bond between them.

“I’d be dead,” she told the news station. “He’s going to be my best friend for life.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/o ... -1.1795101
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

He saves the bitch's life and she wouldnt even offer him a blowjob.

Really ? she is heartless. WHAT CAN HE DO WITH HER FRIENDSHIP HE IS HANDICAPED NOW.

Give him a blowjob, bitch.

PostThis post by Linger was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm.
Reason: Requested via Tinychat/Confirmed by PM

You could make a good sad movie about this sort of situation. He's got no shot and she'll probably drive herself nuts over this, because I'm sure she's legitimately grateful and just as legitimately not attracted to him in any way.

Am I too cynical in believing that the pain he's in for will be worse than what he experienced in the accident?

oldcel wrote:Am I too cynical in believing that the pain he's in for will be worse than what he experienced in the accident?

I don't know (probably among normalfags), it is true anyways though. I would bet the same thing, it's extremely embarrassing how ugly he is. she will still treat him like an asexual child, praise him for a while and then get assfucked by some guy who wouldn't have done shit for her in this situation

American media sure have their way with cheesy, gay ass dramatic storylines.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

If he hadn't saved her, feminists would have crucified him. You just cant win as a male in the 21st century.
Besser widerlich als wieder nicht

bigfoot wrote:American media sure have their way with cheesy, gay ass dramatic storylines.

He probably thought him saving her would lead to them being 2gether 4ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet he's going to eventually find his way onto this site.

Just LOL

Putting your life on the line for a cunt who isn't even sucking your dick? What a fucking mangina feminist faggot. Shame he didn't get paralyzed.

LMSghost wrote:Just LOL

Putting your life on the line for a cunt who isn't even sucking your dick? What a fucking mangina feminist faggot. Shame he didn't get paralyzed.

That shit was cold son! God Damn!

OmegaKV wrote:
A 15-year-old Oregon boy was hailed a hero after he bravely pushed his new friend out of the way before a suspected drunk driver ran him over this week.

Kameron Howell-Meeker was walking with Ellie Fielder, 17, along River Road in Clackamas County outside of Portland when they heard the screeching tire of a pickup truck as it swerved towards them Tuesday.

Suddenly, Ellie felt a shove from Kameron — whom she just met last month at Rex Putnam High School — right before she watched him get hit by the truck and tumble over the hood.

“He did like three cartwheels in the air and landed flat on his stomach and face,” Ellie told KATU-TV.

“I saw my life flash before my eyes. He’s my hero and my lifesaver, because if it weren’t for him, I would not be sitting here today.”

Kameron, who was released from the hospital Thursday, said he was just following his instinct when he pushed his friend to safety.

“I don’t think I should be a hero,” the bandaged teen told KATU-TV. “I just helped a friend in need.”

But Ellie said the crash helped forge a close bond between them.

“I’d be dead,” she told the news station. “He’s going to be my best friend for life.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/o ... -1.1795101

I would have pushed that bitch under the car and then grabbed my car and ran her over again. Just LOL at that fat fuck incel if he thinks he'll ever fuck her. I bet she was fucking some slayer chad while he was drinking threw a straw at the hospital.
ER send you to the ER
go ER!!--no better yet go dexter morgan hunt down whores one by one tonights the night bitch

LMAO, game over boyo :lol: you got the "best friends forever" line.

Lol.

As soon as this was over, she went to Chads house and got skullfucked.

:lol:
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

Holy fuck. Why is everything about sex with you cynically evil mouth-breathers?

His first instinct was to protect his friend. He didn't think; he just acted.

Is he gonna get friend-zoned? Yes, but he probably would have done the same thing for a sister or other female organism that he wasn't planning to fuck. Hell, he probably would have done that for a male friend. That means this kid has a good heart.

You guys are way too incel and socially retarded for your own good. Your plight is making it so that you don't even have empathy for other human beings any more.

You guys are such social deviants that you couldn't get friend-zoned in a morgue. :lol:
PostThis post by Thonis was deleted by puanewb on Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:04 pm.
Reason: Requested by thread

This is why I will never save a female's life, if the female is suffering I will merely laugh and continue my life.

savagecurrycel1 wrote:This is why I will never save a female's life, if the female is suffering I will merely laugh and continue my life.

Damn straight dude. Why save their life when they're not even going to congratulate you for it? No sex, no blowjob, hell not even a handjob! There is literally no point. And that chick after having her life saved will have her a chad boyfriend who will skullfuck her while the pathetic incel will have to see them knowing the girl he saved will never even let him touch her.
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBncbgu9hmBF3LKm9q-JCLw/

Aesthetics Dr Lux wrote:Damn, we are tired of seeing SuperMan and JapanMan in your Sig. Too much to scroll down (ggrrr).

InB4: At least I have a reason for my long Sig -- I got propaganda to disseminate in this Forum.
Gymcel Chronicles wrote:Society creates monsters much like Dr Frankenstein but takes 0 responsibility as normalfags do.
mrz wrote:Some people deserve to die and they should be killed ASAP
nada para fazer wrote:Both tyger and superincel are very bad people

savagecurrycel1 wrote:This is why I will never save a female's life, if the female is suffering I will merely laugh and continue my life.

+1

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice