The Easiest way to Gain a +1 to Looks (applies to everyone)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Ohh, I found it on ebay. 35 bucks and removes up to 15 moles, nice!

Neckbrah, did MT2 turned your skin red-dark or just gave you a little bronze color?

I want to get as dark as possible. I have a white slavic skin but want to be a mulatto :lol: :lol:
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:Ohh, I found it on ebay. 35 bucks and removes up to 15 moles, nice!

Neckbrah, did MT2 turned your skin red-dark or just gave you a little bronze color?

I want to get as dark as possible. I have a white slavic skin but want to be a mulatto :lol: :lol:

It gave me a dark, golden brown skin colour, im a skin type one and it looked awesome. Soon as i start getting paid again it will be the first thing i buy.

The stuff is a wonder drug
Neck Training Thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16&p=36#p36

Neck Brah wrote:
Demgainz wrote:Ohh, I found it on ebay. 35 bucks and removes up to 15 moles, nice!

It gave me a dark, golden brown skin colour, im a skin type one and it looked awesome. Soon as i start getting paid again it will be the first thing i buy.

The stuff is a wonder drug

You used a tanning salon right? As I know MT2 is a poor self-tanner by itself.

My plan is to load 0.5 mg a day for about 8-10 days, then hit the salon a couple times, and then maintain with the same dosage pinning once or twice a week.

Demgainz wrote:

My plan is to load 0.5 mg a day for about 8-10 days, then hit the salon a couple times, and then maintain with the same dosage pinning once or twice a week.

The first month i used it i didnt even go on a sunbed and my skin darkened slightly for the better, you get the 'melanin glow'. Out of the 8 months i used it i only went on a sunbed 4 times for less than 9 minutes and managed to stay very dark and people would compliment me on my tan all the time. I was taking 1mg a day (10 units) for the first 3 weeks then after that 0.5mg every other day.

If you are more frequent with taking it you wont need as much uv exposure which is what i was doing

My Facial hair and eyebrows darkened very fast which is generally the best indicator of when it kicks in, facial hair will darken before your skin does.

Neck Brah wrote:
Demgainz wrote:

The first month i used it i didnt even go on a sunbed and my skin darkened slightly for the better, you get the 'melanin glow'. Out of the 8 months i used it i only went on a sunbed 4 times for less than 9 minutes and managed to stay very dark and people would compliment me on my tan all the time. I was taking 1mg a day (10 units) for the first 3 weeks then after that 0.5mg every other day.

If you are more frequent with taking it you wont need as much uv exposure which is what i was doing

My Facial hair and eyebrows darkened very fast which is generally the best indicator of when it kicks in, facial hair will darken before your skin does.

Nice, I was looking for ways to darken my eyebrows. I'm waiting for the next pay too :lol:

I was going to buy from purchasepeptides, it was like 25 bucks for a bottle andthey would give you one for free. So, 20 mgs for under 30 dollars, it was a great deal. Now, it is 30 something dollars for only bottle.

Do you know any other legitimate cheap source?

I never understand threads like this.

You need a tan to look good if you're white, but no sun because it ages you....also need that vitamin D for higher T...but don't go in the sun....

Personally I am using sunbeds and not caring if I age...will just get a face lift or pull or whatever it is when I am late 30's...crows feet aren't a death sentence for men anyway.

Jawanomics wrote:I never understand threads like this.

You need a tan to look good if you're white, but no sun because it ages you....also need that vitamin D for higher T...but don't go in the sun....

Personally I am using sunbeds and not caring if I age...will just get a face lift or pull or whatever it is when I am late 30's...crows feet aren't a death sentence for men anyway.

That's why if you're going to be getting UV exposure you use melanotan 2, as it was designed for that very purpose to lessen skin damage.

vitamin D deficiency is most likely a clever scam funded by the supplements industry. Theres ZERO evolutionary reason for humans to suddenly depend on UV exposure and at the same time get our skin destroyed, become prone to cancer etc.

proper amounts of calcium and phosphorus + vitamin K is probably whats needed for great bone development. an optimal hormone balance is also necessary (and probably more important) for great skin as mentioned earlier.

http://mpkb.org/home/diseases/rickets

Rickets (osteomalacia) is a softening of the bones that leads to fractures and deformity. The majority of cases of rickets occur among children in developing countries who suffer from severe malnutrition. The disease is cited as a primary reason for consuming vitamin D regularly even though research has demonstrated that rickets is not caused by vitamin D deficiency but by hypophosphatemia.

The USDA's conclusion (mentioned in the previous section) is consistent with common sense. It's hard to imagine that children in Africa, who get copious amounts of sunlight, which catalyzes vitamin D production, even in those with dark skin, are suffering from a disease caused by vitamin D deficiency.

If a child with rickets is severely deficient in vitamin D, as well as in calcium and phosphorous, administering a small amount of vitamin D (which will be immediately converted into 1,25-D) can help by allowing the Vitamin D Receptor to turn on genes that affect the absorption of calcium. This probably explains why in the early 19th century, some children given high does of vitamin D were said to be cured from rickets.

However, if supplementation is continued, the level of the precursor form of vitamin D (25-D) in the body will soon reach the point at which it becomes immunosuppressive. With the negative effects of this situation in mind, it makes much more sense that patients low in calcium should simply be given extra calcium, which can remedy the situation without the need for vitamin D.

There's no amount of MT2 that you can take to unfuck things up and become more like iberian gods.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

this is the ideal skin tone for men and women:

If you are reading this, you are sub5, there is no other explanation for your lack of success with women. Anything else is just coping.

Legit.

I'd argue that some people can gain up to a whopping 5 points in looks if their skin is fucked up enough.

Skin is easily the most important part of L.

dat feeling when you naturally have ghandys skintone due to hispanic genes

the best skin is def that senegalese/sudanese dark black skin.very rich and healthy.

second best is golden tanned.I got dat skin.yellow/orange glow.peach they also call it .

pale nerdic skin just looks deathly even when they take care of their skin,it doesn't help they have a pink glow to them.makes them look beta and like raw meat .
Balanced Med + Indian latinos are the goat ethnic men.
-Chronic reborn

All that beta carotene (eg Vitamin A) is going to end up destroying liver and making your hair fall out.

Sensdep makes a very compelling argument in this thread. I think this is one of the most rigorous theories about looks ever posted on our boards.

Prime Val Kilmer wrote:All that beta carotene (eg Vitamin A) is going to end up destroying liver and making your hair fall out.

It will make you bald faster if you have that balding genetics.
am I wrong?

Prime Val Kilmer wrote:All that beta carotene (eg Vitamin A) is going to end up destroying liver and making your hair fall out.

It's provitamin A. Big difference

Exactly, we are dead men walking. There is no hope, no redemption, just the peace of letting go and accepting our fate. Sex is one thing, but missing out on high school love is quite another. All that matters in life is being a robust high school jock with a cool social circle and a virgin gf. The inocence and trueness of teen love, it will never be ours. No money, no fame, no sucess will ever heal our tortured souls. The light at the end of the tunnel was never there, it was just an illusion. There is just darkness. We are already dead.

HEY FAGGOTS WHY ARE YOU NOT TRYING TO GET SKIN LIKE THIS??

BUDDY BOYOS

just have more confidence

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice