The Easiest way to Gain a +1 to Looks (applies to everyone)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

It's likely that during some point of your PCT, your T levels are higher than they were pre-cycle, but they ought to stabilize back to what they were in not too long.

Micrograms, really? You use 1/1000 of my dose, and you still get libido and skin benefits? I haven't gotten a single new mole yet, but I've noticed that moles around the injection site have darkened a lot. All other moles are unaffected.

European wrote:
modelolz wrote:sun is healthy. don't burn, but DO get sun. without sunscreen that is. there was a study that showed a couple years ago that high levels of Vit D decrease and reverse 70%+ of cancers. every cancer patient is Vitamin D deficient. we're not different than plants essentially - good quality water, nutrients, sun. just getting rid of the sun would kill everything on this planet. don't over think it and buy into the sunscreen industry making you scared to go outside without applying chemicals that seep into your blood, for your liver to try to detox. there's a reason why African Americans (in the US) die from skin cancer, yet skin cancer hardly exists in continental Africa with everyone outside shirtless - darker you are, the more sun you need to get your levels high. how many blacks do you see tanning??? ha. another random fact, since sunscreen has been introduced, skin cancer has gone up and at a glance seems to have been thrown and put onto the population with that trend.

so, yes, my opinion is skin cancer is from chemicals in sunscreen, not enough vitamin d from the sun (pills suck), low antioxidant diet, getting burned too much - though with diet, you're able to stay out longer without burning.

tan = best protection, but you must acquire tan gradually without burning, just like you wouldn't run a long race without building up to it first. next best protection are layers/clothes.

Vit D is fat soluble so you don't need to get out there every day, but there is also a large correlation as to why you get sick during Winter and not Summer.

All broscience and wrong.

we're not different than plants essentially - good quality water, nutrients, sun. just getting rid of the sun would kill everything on this planet.

There is no definitive need to get sunlight at all, if you are worried about Vit D then take the pills for it. The pills don't suck, they do what they are supposed to do. If you want to check your D levels then get a bloodwork test and you will know within a week whether you need to supplement it.

A tan is not protection, a tan is damaged skin. Gradually acquiring a tan is the effectively the same as getting burnt.

I would not be worried about cancer from sunscreen. You should be able to figure out whether a sunscreen is doing harm to you on a trial and error basis. Some sunscreens might give you a rash so you have to find one that's suitable.

But I hardly wear sunscreen anyway, I just decide not to go in the sun, and wear sunglasses and often a hoodie.

do what you want. i've done my research and have come to a conclusion that i think is best for me.

ps sunglasses aren't necessarily good for you either as if we really needed them we'd be born with them over our eyes. humans evolved, like every other living organism, to be without sunglasses (over the eyes). everything else is just marketing. sunlight has a color spectrum of wavelengths that when they hit the retina, they trigger different parts of the body to function optimally such as ones mood. you will also get more sunburned wearing sunglasses than not wearing any and keeping your eyes open because natural light hitting your retina triggers melanin production in the body/skin too thus your skin being stronger against the rays. wear a hat instead.

all this, again, is likely 'bro science' to you, but i've done the experiments myself and I have a hard time believing that you have thus you're going more on what you've heard rather than experienced.

I agree. I keep a mental list of who is goodlooking in my dorm, and at my campus. I realised the other day that many do not have exceptional bone structure to their face, but have absolutely perfect skin, ie, thick looking, small pores, golden tan, no signs of acne or acne scarring. I consider myself a 6, and hope that through melanotan use I can become a 6.85. A few other simple changes and I should be 7-7.15.

What's the point in putting all that anti-oxidant shit into your body for years on end when you can just run MT2 properly and walk about, bronze as fuck?

You're worried about getting moles. So fucking what? I got moles from MT2 on my body. You know what I did? I paid £400 to get every single one on my body removed with a scalpel. You could have it done even cheaper by paying for the injectable anasthestic shit they give you, but if you have money for fillers, then you have money for this.

And just lol at staying out of the sun to avoid aging. Yes, the sun ages you. But by the time it properly fucks your skin up, which will be around your 50s, the only people slaying will be slaying because of their money and not their looks or skin lol.

And to the guy walking about in a hoody and sunglasses, seriously dude, what the fuck?

Drop the carrots and get some fucking sunshine.

I've been eating kale, collards, carrots, beets, buck choy and apples 4-5 times a week for the last 2 years. I juice them almost every morning. I don't know if I have noticed a traumatic effect on my skin tone though...but my skin is a lot clearer

I don't think you can manipulate skin tone that much. It has to be mostly genetics. I've seen guys who smoke booze and eat shit with elite skin tone.

datingisstupid wrote:I've been eating kale, collards, carrots, beets, buck choy and apples 4-5 times a week for the last 2 years. I juice them almost every morning. I don't know if I have noticed a traumatic effect on my skin tone though...but my skin is a lot clearer

Carrotcel.

Canyon wrote:
datingisstupid wrote:I've been eating kale, collards, carrots, beets, buck choy and apples 4-5 times a week for the last 2 years. I juice them almost every morning. I don't know if I have noticed a traumatic effect on my skin tone though...but my skin is a lot clearer

Carrotcel.

Kalecel ** I have kale almost everyday.

MT2 does not give you new moles, it just darkens existing ones.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Demgainz wrote:MT2 does not give you new moles, it just darkens existing ones.

Maybe for you, but not for me.

Either way, anyone who was freckly growing up should be wary of its potential to create new moles as well as darken existing moles.

Canyon wrote:And just lol at staying out of the sun to avoid aging. Yes, the sun ages you. But by the time it properly fucks your skin up, which will be around your 50s, the only people slaying will be slaying because of their money and not their looks or skin lol.

Fassbender has visible sun damage and he is 37. I don't want skin like that when I am that age.

PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Avoiding sun is barbaric. I do not get why people here are so in favour of not being in the sun and putting sunscreen on when raing (lol DO not tell anyone that)

The sun is good

sensorydeprivation wrote:Image
adult image hosting

We need to figure out a definite way to achieve this coloring since it would be the easiest +1 to looks ever.

LOL at the retards itt saying "Just go out in the sun". Obviously theres some substance deposited in the skin along with maybe increased oxidized blood levels that create this effect.

Hemoglobin levels.

Your options:

Testosterone
Epo

As usual, you can NOT cheat nature unless you stick a needle in your ass. Hormone balance is everything

Masculine color is a product of high melanine and increased blood flow (reddish undertones).

Carotenes alone wont give you much color.

Pale people are fucked because their skin is not suitable for sun exposure (easy burn and premature wrinkles). Thats why you need to load on Melanotan for melanin to accumulate in the skin and then gradually build up a tan.

Also, weight lifting and high-intensity cardio is a must.

carrot game is legit.

after 3 month of heavy carotenoids regime with no sun(spf 50) or mt2
Last edited by Laos or bust on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whats the best way for pale people to tan? wear strong sunscreen? (spf50) light sunscreen? (spf 10) or just nothing all together?

the fall has started and the sun is showing less and less, i want to be orange before winter....
INFP Crew
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

Neck Brah wrote:I was taking 10 units a day of mt2 for the first 3 weeks of using it. Luckily i only really had a few moles on my arms which darkened very fast. You can remove moles pretty easily, which i did with dermatend ultra which is legit stuff.

Ive heard of other folk doing mole removal with apple cider vinegar

http://dontwastethecrumbs.com/2013/04/h ... r-vinegar/

Where did you get dermatend? How long does it take to remove a mole? Is it effective for flat moles?

I'm doing removal with apple vinegar, it takes a long ass time and cant remove all types of moles.

I bought Dermatend ultra from their website

I used it for flat moles and it will remove the mole within a day or two. But there will be redness in that area for a good few weeks.

I have another flat mole on my ankle which i may remove and do a before and after photos if anyones interested,

Datak Tarr wrote:I bought Dermatend ultra from their website

I used it for flat moles and it will remove the mole within a day or two. But there will be redness in that area for a good few weeks.

I have another flat mole on my ankle which i may remove and do a before and after photos if anyones interested,

Used it for flat moles myself its legit stuff, only downside with it is the redness which can be there for 2-4 weeks.

Demgainz, just get it from their website.

Make sure its Dermatend ultra

http://www.dermatend.com/home-removal/? ... oC4b_w_wcB

Neck Brah wrote:
Datak Tarr wrote:I bought Dermatend ultra from their website

Used it for flat moles myself its legit stuff, only downside with it is the redness which can be there for a 2-4 weeks.

Maan, I want it so bad. But 70 bucks? How many moles will it remove? I need to remove at least 10-12 moles.

Demgainz wrote:
Neck Brah wrote:

Used it for flat moles myself its legit stuff, only downside with it is the redness which can be there for a 2-4 weeks.

Maan, I want it so bad. But 70 bucks? How many moles will it remove? I need to remove at least 10-12 moles.

i dont remember it being that expensive when i bought it few years back :shock:

ill look around for you and see if there is a cheaper source
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice