The Easiest way to Gain a +1 to Looks (applies to everyone)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Thank you incel sire. *tips fedora in direction of op*
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM
PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

the best anti-oxidant and skin optimizer is kale. its the only food on the planet with the optimal calcium to phosphorus ratio for humans.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... efits.aspx

Ron Brown, Ph.D. (02:16:04) :

Did you know the human fetus requires a calcium: phosphorus ratio of 1.7:1 for optimal mineralization during bone formation? Human bone averages a 1.5:1 ratio. Unless your diet has a calcium: phosphorus ratio between 1.5:1 to 1.7:1 you will have less than optimal results in maintaining good bones and teeth, no matter how much acid gets on your teeth. There is only one type of food on the planet that will provide you with the proper ratio: dark leafy greens like kale, bok choy, collards, etc. Simple romaine, celery, and broccoli won’t do it…they have ratios of only about 1.3:1 (same as unpasteruzied dairy) while the former greens have ratios of 2.5:1 to 3:1 or more. Do the math, plan out your diet, stick to foods with lower phosphorus levels (macadamias and coconuts are lower by calorie) and eat 2 large servings of dark greens a day; one blender full of green smoothie and a large tub of salad should do it.

also the condition of your teeth is just as big of a health indicator and kale is superior for this too.

Finally good thread here. I vote to sticky it for some time, so those that actually care can improve.

4 tabs of beta carotene per day (extracted from algy, orange glow)
2 tabs of astaxanthine per day (extracted from algy red and orange glow)
2 tabs of lycopene per day (extracted from tomatoes, red glow)
0.2mcg of Melanotan 2 every 3-4 days (I dont tan in tanning beds because it ages the skin, moles are not a concern at this doseage).

Isn't this regimen expensive? How much does it cost you a month?
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Maan, just eat veggies with every meal and shoot MT2. Its 8 bucks a month for maintenance.

Tanning will give the same effect. 0,5 mg of MT2 loading period for one week, then hit a salon a couple times and you're done. Take the same dosage once or twice a week for maintenance.

wont cartenoids make u look yellow/orange?
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

sensorydeprivation wrote:I wear sunblock everyday, even when its raining since UVA/UVB rays contributes substantially to aging

I used to wear sunscreen every day but then I read that it only lasts for 1 hour. So now I just wear sunglasses and and a hoodie and stay out of the sun as much as possible.

sun is healthy. don't burn, but DO get sun. without sunscreen that is. there was a study that showed a couple years ago that high levels of Vit D decrease and reverse 70%+ of cancers. every cancer patient is Vitamin D deficient. we're not different than plants essentially - good quality water, nutrients, sun. just getting rid of the sun would kill everything on this planet. don't over think it and buy into the sunscreen industry making you scared to go outside without applying chemicals that seep into your blood, for your liver to try to detox. there's a reason why African Americans (in the US) die from skin cancer, yet skin cancer hardly exists in continental Africa with everyone outside shirtless - darker you are, the more sun you need to get your levels high. how many blacks do you see tanning??? ha. another random fact, since sunscreen has been introduced, skin cancer has gone up and at a glance seems to have been thrown and put onto the population with that trend.

so, yes, my opinion is skin cancer is from chemicals in sunscreen, not enough vitamin d from the sun (pills suck), low antioxidant diet, getting burned too much - though with diet, you're able to stay out longer without burning.

tan = best protection, but you must acquire tan gradually without burning, just like you wouldn't run a long race without building up to it first. next best protection are layers/clothes.

Vit D is fat soluble so you don't need to get out there every day, but there is also a large correlation as to why you get sick during Winter and not Summer.

majority of you seem to be blue pilled on the Sun honestly.

modelolz wrote:sun is healthy. don't burn, but DO get sun. without sunscreen that is. there was a study that showed a couple years ago that high levels of Vit D decrease and reverse 70%+ of cancers. every cancer patient is Vitamin D deficient. we're not different than plants essentially - good quality water, nutrients, sun. just getting rid of the sun would kill everything on this planet. don't over think it and buy into the sunscreen industry making you scared to go outside without applying chemicals that seep into your blood, for your liver to try to detox. there's a reason why African Americans (in the US) die from skin cancer, yet skin cancer hardly exists in continental Africa with everyone outside shirtless - darker you are, the more sun you need to get your levels high. how many blacks do you see tanning??? ha. another random fact, since sunscreen has been introduced, skin cancer has gone up and at a glance seems to have been thrown and put onto the population with that trend.

so, yes, my opinion is skin cancer is from chemicals in sunscreen, not enough vitamin d from the sun (pills suck), low antioxidant diet, getting burned too much - though with diet, you're able to stay out longer without burning.

tan = best protection, but you must acquire tan gradually without burning, just like you wouldn't run a long race without building up to it first. next best protection are layers/clothes.

Vit D is fat soluble so you don't need to get out there every day, but there is also a large correlation as to why you get sick during Winter and not Summer.

All broscience and wrong.

we're not different than plants essentially - good quality water, nutrients, sun. just getting rid of the sun would kill everything on this planet.

There is no definitive need to get sunlight at all, if you are worried about Vit D then take the pills for it. The pills don't suck, they do what they are supposed to do. If you want to check your D levels then get a bloodwork test and you will know within a week whether you need to supplement it.

A tan is not protection, a tan is damaged skin. Gradually acquiring a tan is the effectively the same as getting burnt.

I would not be worried about cancer from sunscreen. You should be able to figure out whether a sunscreen is doing harm to you on a trial and error basis. Some sunscreens might give you a rash so you have to find one that's suitable.

But I hardly wear sunscreen anyway, I just decide not to go in the sun, and wear sunglasses and often a hoodie.

You mean milligrams [mg], not micrograms [mcg], yes?
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice