Is eating vegetables a scam?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

No effect of 600 grams fruit and vegetables per day on oxidative DNA damage and repair in healthy nonsmokers

In several epidemiological studies, high intakes of fruits and vegetables have been associated with a lower incidence of cancer. Theoretically, intake of antioxidants by consumption of fruits and vegetables should protect against reactive oxygen species and decrease the formation of oxidative DNA damage. We set up a parallel 24-day dietary placebo-controlled intervention study in which 43 subjects were randomized into three groups receiving an antioxidant-free basal diet and 600 g of fruits and vegetables, or a supplement containing the corresponding amounts of vitamins and minerals, or placebo. Blood and urine samples were collected before, once a week, and 4 weeks after the intervention period. The level of strand breaks, endonuclease III sites, formamidopyrimidine sites, and sensitivity to hydrogen peroxide was assessed in mononuclear blood cells by the comet assay. Excretion of 7-hydro-8-oxo-2'-deoxyguanine was measured in urine. The expressions of oxoguanine glycosylase 1 and excision repair cross complementing 1 DNA repair genes, determined by real-time reverse transcription-PCR of mRNAs, were investigated in leukocytes. Consumption of fruits and vegetables or vitamins and minerals had no effect on oxidative DNA damage measured in mononuclear cell DNA or urine. Hydrogen peroxide sensitivity, detected by the comet assay, did not differ between the groups. Expression of excision repair cross complementing 1 and oxoguanine glycosylase 1 in leukocytes was not related to the diet consumed. Our results show that after 24 days of complete depletion of fruits and vegetables, or daily ingestion of 600 g of fruit and vegetables, or the corresponding amount of vitamins and minerals, the level of oxidative DNA damage was unchanged. This suggests that the inherent antioxidant defense mechanisms are sufficient to protect circulating mononuclear blood cells from reactive oxygen species.

of course is a scam you can't live well without meat, you will become thin and weak very fast

fruits are the most nutrient dense food you can eat.

most vegetables are however filled with lectins and oxalates so they're not much good.

in the end it still won't do shit for oxidative damage if you stuff your face with shit for the rest of the day.

genie in a bottle wrote:fruits are the most nutrient dense food you can eat.

most vegetables are however filled with lectins and oxalates so they're not much good.

in the end it still won't do shit for oxidative damage if you stuff your face with shit for the rest of the day.

oxidative damage? that's pure bullshit

look at david de angelo and his slutty wife Ana lalla, after 2 years of vegetables they are a pair of skeletons

genie in a bottle wrote:

Legit

Ive been eating lentils every day lately and my sperm count has increased alot (srs)

MiddleChild wrote:Ive been eating lentils every day lately and my sperm count has increased alot (srs)

currycel confirmed

LMSghost wrote:
MiddleChild wrote:Ive been eating lentils every day lately and my sperm count has increased alot (srs)

currycel confirmed

*poorcel
PostThis post by OnlyBarnPigsWantMe was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:30 am.

They need to be using 1000's of people for this type of a study

Nor is 24 days long enough, it needs to be over a period of many months or even years
Last edited by Datak Tarr on Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just dont eat sugar and white flour products. Those are posion
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

There are tons of studies that counter this one shit-tier study.

Typical incels, if something takes a lot of effort or adversity? Go through the tons of studies that advocate it, then when you finally find one that conforms to your own desires, use that to justify your lazyness and refusal. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
PinVistheonlyIOI wrote:I legit looked at the mirror for 2 hrs just being pissed at myself for being so ugly

PuaKiller wrote:LOL at having your dick Jew'd off when you're an infant. 8-)

gobman3000 wrote:Yeah, I think the saddest truth we will realize is that no amount of self improvement can ever change what fate (genes) has in store for us. I've been eating healthy for 5 years now and I still get acne and have a bloated face/eye bags. When nature destines you for misery, it will try very hard to ensure you make it to your grave that way. It's funny that nature has made it so organic beings can't adapt or change themselves over a life time.

It would make better sense right? If a being ate healthily and worked out, it could better prepare for the environment and world. But no, nature makes it so YOU will suffer the sins of your parents genes, and that you can't do a single fucking thing to change it. Maybe after 4 generations will your lineage see attractive people, but that's only if your daughters commit gross amounts of hypergamy.

Skin care is a scam.
Working out is a scam.
Eat healthy is a scam.
Positive thoughts is a scam.

Everything positive and that inspires hope is a SCAM. It is clear that intelligent life should have never existed, the capacity to suffer from introspection is the greatest evil.
Holy shit, godd post, this BLACK(no pun intended) pill.

No. Please eat them, for your health.

Meat, Vegetables & Fruit (including Legumes), Water, Milk & Alcohol is the perfect diet.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice