Good luck getting an entry level job if you are balding!

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Capps' hair began thinning at a young age, and he was bald by the time he was applying for jobs as a college graduate.

"I was really excited about an opportunity of sharing financial papers and calling on banks and businesses. They sent me to Atlanta for the final interview and had an extraordinary visit, spent three or four days meeting nice people.

"And then on the last day, when they brought us in to give us our review and whether we made it or not -- then they were just casual enough at that time to say, 'you know, the image of our company does not have room for a bald head. We are dealing with young people, you are going to be associated with young people, and baldness is kind of associated with more mature people. We need our company to represented by somebody that has hair.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/1 ... 48896.html

I'm 22 and I'm severely diffuse balding. I thought it was even all over, but I just looked in the mirror and noticed my crown area is extremely thin, to the point where I can fully see my crown. A lot of people ask "is this your first time going to grad school?", even though I'm pretty much the very youngest a graduate student can be (I just turned 22). Now when I graduate I will be a NW7 with a masters degree and zero work experience. They will throw my application in the trash once they see I am balding, because they will think I am probably going to retire soon, or because they think I'm too senile to do the work.
Last edited by OmegaKV on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[img/]http://i58.tinypic.com/5uhenn.jpg[/img]

RodgerRabbit wrote:Trying to fix yourself is literally a race against the clock. It's a catch 22. By the time you've fixed all the flaws that prevented you from slaying, you will have lost the one thing most essential to slaying in the first place -- youth.
NewGenious119 wrote:This idea that nobody owes anyone anything completely goes against the entire point of even having a society in the first place. If society doesn't owe an individual person anything, then the individual owes society nothing either, so don't be surprised when they take their frustration out on the world.

There is absolutely NO GOOD reason why, in the 21st century, every person shouldn't have their basic needs met. That means food, shelter, clothing, and transportation for all and, yes, if you are a male, sexual access to attractive females as that is considered a basic need for men as well.
Leebyunghun wrote:The number one source of strife in human existence is the inequality of looks among the male species.
germanDream wrote:a woman would fuck a cute dog or horse over an average faced man ANY day of the week. its not even close. women are repulsed by non male model men
PuaKiller wrote:Most women couldn't last a month as an incel male. They'd suicide. Prostitution would be legal worldwide and virgin shaming would cease if women were put in the shoes of an incel male for even a month. They couldn't handle it.
firehaze wrote:If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you then you're a lot more subhuman than you think.

http://twitter.com/incelvoice

#NoHymenNoDiamond

Anti-Degeneracy crew

https://www.reddit.com/r/Truecels/

OmegaKV wrote:
I was really excited about an opportunity of sharing financial papers and calling on banks and businesses. They sent me to Atlanta for the final interview and had an extraordinary visit, spent three or four days meeting nice people.

And then on the last day, when they brought us in to give us our review and whether we made it or not -- then they were just casual enough at that time to say, 'you know, the image of our company does not have room for a bald head. We are dealing with young people, you are going to be associated with young people, and baldness is kind of associated with more mature people. We need our company to represented by somebody that has hair.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/1 ... 48896.html

I'm 22 and I'm severely diffuse balding. I thought it was even all over, but I just looked in the mirror and noticed my crown area is extremely thin, to the point where I can fully see my crown. A lot of people ask "is this your first time going to grad school?", even though I'm pretty much the very youngest a graduate student can be (I just turned 22). Now when I graduate I will be a NW7 with a masters degree and zero work experience. They will throw my application in the trash once they see I am balding, because they will think I am probably going to retire soon.

Balding before 25 equals leper status
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

That's fucking discrimation man.

Sexism isn't allowed.
Racism isn't allowed.
But discriminating against someone for hair loss, that's fine.

I hope those people die in a car fire.

I haven't the slightest idea why we've let marketing departments take over the entire country. It would be one thing if marketing actually work 15% as well as it claims it does, but it's mostly useless past the "get our product out there and let people know it exists" stage of things.

lol im completely bald at 19 and have no issue finding a job.

Except if you wanna be a sales assistant in a clothing store or work in a night club you won't have any problems to find a job if you are balding. But you'll have to get a good job cause the only good and average looking girls you'll be able to fuck will be prostitutes. And they'll only accept doggystyle position cause they'll be repulsed by you cadaver face.

Nah man i have alopecia so its not MPB. but people do think im like 25 years old at 19.
Thera are a few alopecia drugs in clinical trial that look very promising so maybe I'll get my hair back and can be a semi-slayer with roids and tats.

Captain Cuck wrote:Are you on fin/prop?

No, I am uninsured and also too shy to see a doctor about something cosmetic. I am ethnik, aspie, and I have a deviated septum and a recessed maxilla, so I'm not going to get laid either way. Plus I am kind of worried about side effects.

OmegaKV wrote:

No, I am uninsured and also too shy to see a doctor about something cosmetic. I am ethnik, aspie, and I have a deviated septum and a retruded maxilla, so I'm not going to get laid either way. Plus I am kind of worried about side effects.

Better go before its to late.

I do not know what to do, here there is no supply of fin in my country. Doctors do not know what fin is, and proscar won't prescribe. I`am thinning on one side really fast, 5 months ago I was nw0, and now nw2 on one side and bit diffuse on that side. I must do something really fast...

Any really legit online resource for fin other medics? Please...
I can only get here some hybrid Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, and pumpking seed all in one. Is that any good ?.. I`am desperate

OmegaKV wrote:

No, I am uninsured and also too shy to see a doctor about something cosmetic. I am ethnik, aspie, and I have a deviated septum and a retruded maxilla, so I'm not going to get laid either way. Plus I am kind of worried about side effects.

Man take at least some fin till it's not too late. I assure you, you'll regret it. Side effects with fin are very rare and all reversible. Anyway what are you afraid of ? That your libido decrease ??? Your libido is completely useless if you are bald.

Just see a fucking dermatologist and ask him for some Fin, they regularly see men for balding issues, it's their job.

Much love for you brother, I feel for you.. I feel for you. I thank god everyday I am not balding, though I have other ugly features. Even I am discriminated against at 6'2 with a full head of hair, just for being ethnik. I cannot imagine what your life must be like.

none of this stuff really matters if you get a job through your contacts. it's way too easy, if you know some older people.

if you don't have any contacts at all, then you need to take a deep look at your life cuz you have some big issues to deal with.

hair = life.
probably the truest statement on this whole website.
PostThis post by iNeedHair was deleted by puanewb on Wed May 20, 2015 1:33 pm.
Reason: Requested in Tinychat
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:48 pm.
Reason: Requested

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice