46 year old virgin looking to turn life around

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin. Throughout my adulthood I have been depressed about being a virgin. But that's coming to an end!

I've been just getting into PUA and I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that just because I was ugly and short or old meant that I can't have sex with beautiful girls. I have a degree already, but starting in Spring I am re-enrolling in college. I'm going to shave my head and wear sunglasses and sit in the back of the class. I'm no longer a nerd like I was in my 20s. I'm going to be one of the cool kids. I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.

My plan is to a party and make some male friends who are 18-19. These guys are going to be my "bros". Having friends in the 18-19 range makes girls less likely to turn me down for being old because they will view me as hip for having young friends. Once I am in their social circle and really good friends with them, I will start going clubbing and to parties with them, and I will meet girls this way. I plan to have sex with at least 5 college aged girls before the semester is over. Hopefully more.
Last edited by CoolSmoke on Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Troll, or serious? Most guys aged 18-19 won't want to hang with a guy that's as old as their dads.
Peter Pan Theory Crew
Masculinity Theory Crew
Orthotropics Fan Crew

Br0sk1 wrote:Troll, or serious? Most guys aged 18-19 won't want to hang with a guy that's as old as their dads.

Yes I'm serious. Young people want to be like the older guys. So it's actually a plus to be a little older. Old guys just forget about this when they are old, and never use it to their advantage. There is plenty of literature written on age and social life and dating, and everything points to being older being a good thing. Women age like milk, men age like fine wine.

you are 46 years too late.

You could´ve prevented all this by stranging yourself in the womb with the birth cord around your neck.
PostThis post by OnlyBarnPigsWantMe was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:30 am.

CoolSmoke wrote:Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin.

stop right here. you mentioned turning your ''life'' around in the thread title. well sorry to inform, but it's over. you are already at an age where women are starting to become extremely ugly, fat and old.

honestly, how do you deal with being a virgin at that point? I assume you never got teen pussy, but now it will be hard to impossible to even get a girl in her 20s. how do you cope?

Kinda sad...
Elliot Rodger's henchman crew
Leaving a basement is a waste of time for sub8 crew

People who think this is a legit post are so fuking stupid...no wonder this is an aspie forum. Obviously a troll you gullible fucks.

CoolSmoke wrote: I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.

:lol:

CoolSmoke wrote:Hi, I'm 46 years old and I'm a virgin. Throughout my adulthood I have been depressed about being a virgin. But that's coming to an end!

I've been just getting into PUA and I can't believe how stupid I was for thinking that just because I was ugly and short or old meant that I can't have sex with beautiful girls. I have a degree already, but starting in Spring I am re-enrolling in college. I'm going to shave my head and wear sunglasses and sit in the back of the class. I'm no longer a nerd like I was in my 20s. I'm going to be one of the cool kids. I have even chosen a new name I am going to start calling myself: Cool Smoke. It makes me seem mysterious and keeps girls interested.

My plan is to a party and make some male friends who are 18-19. These guys are going to be my "bros". Having friends in the 18-19 range makes girls less likely to turn me down for being old because they will view me as hip for having young friends. Once I am in their social circle and really good friends with them, I will start going clubbing and to parties with them, and I will meet girls this way. I plan to have sex with at least 5 college aged girls before the semester is over. Hopefully more.

HASHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH made me laugh so fucking hard. Can't be real
https://8chan.co/sluthate/ Come here where you aren't judged on the basis of username but the quality of yourshitpost

https://8chan.co/blackpill
https://8chan.co/whitenationalism/
http://8ch.net/mlmhate/

Even if this isn't true, I'm always amazed by shit like this. You just suddenly after 46 years decided to make a change? What the fuck were you even doing for 46 years? Sit around and fap all day?

MiddleChild wrote:Even if this isn't true, I'm always amazed by shit like this. You just suddenly after 46 years decided to make a change? What the fuck were you even doing for 46 years? Sit around and fap all day?

Building up my career which will be finished once I quit my job and start college in the spring, since probably no one is willing to hire a guy my age. It's career suicide, but it will be worth it if I can get even one teen girlfriend. 8-)

If I do nothing but work for the rest of my life, I will never have lived at all.

FUCKING LOL AT THINKING YOULL MAKE 19 YEAR OLD FRIENDS

You can't be serious LOL

lol @ turning your life around at 46. Might as well just keep going the same direction and off the cliff.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice