Classic example of why you shouldn't pursue a whore

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Brian Peppers wrote:http://www.redditlog.com/snapshots/715925

Typical example of bitch who misses Alpha dicks inside her pussy. So, she combines between her beta faggot boyfriend and some "breaks" to enjoy hot alphas.

Of course, It´s all perfect to her because her boyfriend is WhiteKnight who ´ll never stop suck her ass.

This way, this bitch has Provider + Alphas. The western whore dream :).
Last edited by Maximo on Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

We recently got married and everything has been going well. She recently brought up the conversation of "hall passes". She doesn't really like having sex regularly because it hurts and it gives her urinary tract infections. She takes a pill after sex to reduce the chances. She said I could have a hall pass twice a year to "release any sexual tension".

this guy is hilarious

Welcome to the future of cuckholding and white knighting.

The wedding will sound like " do you take this women to be your lawfully wedded cuckholding wife "

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

''(Note: I have never cheated on her, or any other girlfriend for that matter)''

what a beta faggot piece of shit
lol this is norwood cemetery/why allwayes me

They keep repeating on the radio in Australia a segment where a caller asks about her friends boyfriend liking to watch and it he actually likes her still, and the expert saying its called cuckolding and its quite common. If you go on sex sites there is more couples than women, and these couples have men who like to get their women blown in by other men whether they watch or not.

It is scientifically studied, the concept is called sperm competition.

This faggot is pretty stupid for even asking on reddit. It's 100% clear what's happening. You can always trust a stupid whore to make it obvious.
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught
PostThis post by hxcp was deleted by 3D Face Analysis on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm.
Reason: got caught

Brian Peppers wrote:http://www.redditlog.com/snapshots/715925

classic example of a low t faggot, white knight, nerd etc

ie she don't want to have sex regularly with him and put the excuse about infection urinary, that guy is so idiotic
PostThis post by SlayerHater was deleted by puanewb on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:09 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

Only stupid men get married, slayers usually impregnate women and run away changing identity.

I don't necessarily think it's stupid to get married, but he was horribly stupid to marry her. He's way too tolerant of infidelity and lack of intimacy. The guy needs to divorce her ass now.

~Sac Lamb

This shit should be taught in school.

Instead we study algorithms, history of fat, egoistical kings and work our asses off to support a bitch who fantasizes about handsome jocks from TV.
-gossipping
-deepthroating slayers
-sucking the blood of less attractive males and using them as an emotional tampon to soak up all their childish emotions while denying them sex

Yeah, this is a cautionary tale for a certain type of woman. The biggest clue would be the fact that she was cheating on another guy with him when they met. He should've just fucked her a few times and let it die. This guy deserves what he gets. He needs to divorce her ASAP.

cats wrote:Lol @ getting married. Marriage is the perfect way to make a woman never want to have sex with you ever again.

Yes

Before marriage, she gives you sex to keep you

After marriage, her future is safe and you become her slave, and that's why she doesn't have to give you sex anymore

If you so desperately want to marry, then at least sign prenuptial agreement for fuck sake

That way, the bitch won't get half of your money when she leaves you for better LMS male, or you will be able to leave her without consequences if she stops giving you sex

If she has a problem with signing prenuptial agreement, then it's a red flag and a clear sign that she doesn't trust you and doesn't care about you, but only about your money and providing, and you should back away.
Last edited by Count Fagula on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The fucking cuckold knows the girl cheated to be with him first now he's surprised he's cheating. Just lol at blue pillers. Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Just lol

hxcp wrote:And just lol at the OP.

Getting married is truly fucking retarded for sub7s. I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

The best strategy is just to lead on desperate ex carousellers, dangling the carrot of marriage but never giving in and until they realize your shenanigans and leave you... then rotate through the next desperate one, fuck her in the ass, wash, rinse, repeat until you are 50+ and not even old women want you... In which that case, you'll hopefully be bored of sex and low-T anyways so you can enjoy other things in your life.

Best way to get back at the carouselling cunts who woulda wanted nothing to do with you in your early 20s.

Not a bad way to go about it. Former incels have to find some way to get back at these girls after being ignored for two decades. I still think part of this is just fantasy though.

I will never understand how guys can let women walk all over them like that.

How beta do you need to be?

Virgil wrote:I will never understand how guys can let women walk all over them like that.

How beta do you need to be?

Desperate, unattractive man with no other options. She has power over him.

Demgainz wrote:This shit should be taught in school.

Instead we study algorithms, history of fat, egoistical kings and work our asses off to support a bitch who fantasizes about handsome jocks from TV.

This shit needs fathers. Hammer the redpills of zion into your kid the minute he starts pre-school.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice