The greatest red pill of all

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Once you come across this website and absorb some of its content, you will NEVER be the same. EVER. You may have months where you feel great, you may even get laid, you may even make a fuck load of friend and you may even enjoy life...but at the end of the day, the red pill truths you read on this site will be engrained in your fucking day and you will constantly see them everyday.

example - FACE = EVERYTHING --> You may will be walking down your university campus, all happy because you just banged some cutie...but then you look around and you see the hundreds of incel looking dudes who have sex-less lives because of their face genetics and you realize you probably just got lucky. You may come across a decent looking white guy who is 6 foot 2, but even you know he struggles to get laid or retain girlfriends because he is not conventionally attractive.

When you get married, you will know that looks always rule and that women will have dozens of options anywhere they go --> aka your wife will probably get fucked by Johnny the office manager because your losing all your hair.

This site has mainly made me realize how disgusting human nature is. I could probably go into a war now and kill alot of people without getting emotional about it. Fuck humans :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

It has also made me realize how much of a joke life really is, and how pointless this society is. If I was good looking I would still go out and enjoy life though, despite knowing all of this.

MiddleChild wrote:This site has mainly made me realize how disgusting human nature is. I could probably go into a war now and kill alot of people without getting emotional about it. Fuck humans :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

The trolls on this site have convinced another person to go ER. Don't listen to them, they are a bunch of mentally ill retards.

MiddleChild wrote:This site has mainly made me realize how disgusting human nature is. I could probably go into a war now and kill alot of people without getting emotional about it. Fuck humans :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:

It has also made me realize how much of a joke life really is, and how pointless this society is. If I was good looking I would still go out and enjoy life though, despite knowing all of this.

Calm down man it's going be okay just keep the tongue on the roof of your mouth.

That first paragraph really resonated with me. Essentially once youre truly red pilled from having been on this site long enough, and recall all your repressed bad experiences and memories, you realize how fucky people are and how you really ought to watchful around people, and how inherently cheap life really is. Like I said, Nihlism and Hedonism are the only ways to go lol.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice