Just LOL at having friends

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

No 7+/10 guys need "friends". Friends are for the betas.

Having a friend == high inhibition

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

legitposter wrote:No 7+/10 guys need "friends". Friends are for the betas.

Having a friend == high inhibition

Your an idiot. You basically need friends(not just any fuckign faggot friends either) to meet women. Lol at bs THEORIES. Regular people get laid through social circle.

rockstar wrote:
Your an idiot. You basically need friends(not just any fuckign faggot friends either) to meet women. Lol at bs THEORIES. Regular people get laid through social circle.

Regular people get laid through social circle.

Sucks to be regular I guess.

If you're good looking and social, friends will just sort of appear, you don't have to consciously work at it.
"I will never be a creator, but I could be a destroyer."
-- Elliot Rodger

Most people hold on to friends from elementary school lol.
PostThis post by face transplant was deleted by puanewb on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:11 pm.
Reason: Requested to delete all posts on PM (face transplant)

I'm a 4/10 with no friends. I've had no friends since 13, just acquiantences that come and go.

No friendships are born without material substance that's distinct in the comparison hierarchy that aren't within your full control. People are drawn to that, and not you. All marriages, if the soul/ inner essence were the same, but the material substance were different would be different.
Humanity is not bonded together by spiritual communion. They're bonded by things that are completely superficial, and are driven by dominance on superficial things. It's pointless to ever think a friendship can be genuine, and can bring harmony and humble peace when comparison/ primal desire/ feral nature are there ever dormant/ present.

Eugeniker wrote:. It's pointless to ever think a friendship can be genuine, and can bring harmony and humble peace when comparison/ primal desire/ feral nature are there ever dormant/ present.

correct

Return to Shitty Advice