Did anyone on here manage to build a social circle?

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

You mean making friends?

3 LEFORTS AWAY FROM FIRST PLATONIC HUG FROM 38 YEAR OLD FAT SINGLE MOM OF 5 CREW

I mean having like 20 of friends (and at atleast 10 women inside that group) for you to hang out with them and they also have other friends that they can intrudce you with

yes. actually im on of the few incels who are popular in reallife and have no trouble making friends or socializing, though im not the talkiest person. you dont even have to go to college, all my friends neither go to my college nor work with me.

Brian Peppers wrote:Few prime-age adult working people socialize with their work colleagues.

That's my only option. Admittedly, we meet from time to time with my work buddies and drink/have fun but it never directs me to meeting new women. Work social circle is a scam

djfranktank wrote:Never from scratch

I feel like if you can build a social circle from scratch you can do anything

geralt wrote:I mean having like 20 of friends (and at atleast 10 women inside that group) for you to hang out with them and they also have other friends that they can intrudce you with

yes...it's not hard. i did it from nearly scratch at 22. i mean, i had my incel nerd lan party friends and one cool friend, but neither of them helped.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

djfranktank wrote:Never from scratch

Also its not just making friends, its also making friends with the right individuals. If you make friends with the wrong people just to have "friends" your going to get ostracized. Honestly I am heavily considering joining a fraternity and putting up with the hazing.

I used to try and bring in outsiders I have meet into the social circle I used to spend most of my time in. But the outsiders were usually shunned. I think it was because I was kind of the weird quite guy and didn't have much status in the social circle, but was somehow accepted as the weirdo.
RandyOrton wrote:Most people here are fragile skulled pencil necked chumps afraid to even take roids lol.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice