As promised: Legit pictures of me (with proof)

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

An actual legit picture of my aesthetiques from 1.5 years ago. No childhood photos from a decade ago, the real deal.

Timestamp for the skeptical faggots uploaded onto Imgur (http://imgur.com/ZQgWMFE)

The truth is it's game over for me. I'm only a 6 on a good day. I lack a Daniel Conn skull structure and a Lazar Angelov beard. That's not to say I don't have it better than all you ethnicels and failedpuacels but who cares.

+ http://sluthate.com/uploads/imgur/CZsIOpa.jpg

-Wristcel
-Awkward haircut/hairstyle
-Tiny, too light eyebrows
-Skinny arms
-Pencil neck
-Hairline too high

I also think ur photo could be slightly photshopped/retouched. Perhaps someone experienced in photoshop could enlighten me on this?
Last edited by Critnaga on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wrist size of peace.

You look Danish. You could easily slay in Thailand. srs
Last edited by Zark_Muckerberg on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gfs: 0
kisses: 0
handjobs: 0
blowjobs: 0
intercourse: 0
Creep shamed:

Last updated: 11.04.15

Post currents pictures of your physique, I hope to god your physique has changed.
Last edited by Lust on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Critnaga wrote:-Wristcel

-Skinny arms
-Pencil neck

Why I roided like all smart twinks.

You're a strong 6 at least or maybe a 7.
Last edited by RoidCel on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

If it is him I could see how some of his stories are true. With a bit more muscle he'd be a 9 for a lot of girls. Are you bigger now vertu?

Spartacus wrote:If it is him I could see how some of his stories are true. With a bit more muscle he'd be a 9 for a lot of girls. Are you bigger now vertu?

Your rating system is completely off.

Get real.

that guy is average

it seems like you kiss every white nordic guy the ass.

this white nordic neonazi obession is pathetic here.

Severe Aspie wrote:that guy is average

it seems like you kiss every white nordic guy the ass.

this white nordic neonazi obession is pathetic here.

His white you are an arab :lol: :lol:

[quote="Critnaga"

Your rating system is completely off.
Get real.[/quote]
Note I said some girls. Some girls love the blonde Aryan look. Which he totally dominates. He's the type where girls either love him or hate him. Not much in between.

Inbred lips = automatic 4/10
Once I was a soldier
And I fought on foreign sands for you
Once I was a hunter
And I brought home fresh meat for you
Once I was a lover
And I searched behind your eyes for you

[quote="Spartacus"][/quote]

Yes, East Asian girls mostly lust for Nordicks.
Last edited by Critnaga on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Your eyes are 9/10 the rest is ok. Lips aren't that good.
You shouldn't be here.

your face is very WASP looking, which is a great thing.

your biggest issue is your frame, which would be drastically improved with steroids.

why aren't you a voice actor? you have one of the most unique voice i've ever heard besides voice actors.
Last edited by SupportLocalSluts on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Two or three surgeries away from being Ja Rule gang.

PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

TysonBallou wrote:Barney stinson. Severe aspie is the only legit guy itt

Aren't you Manic, the pale Arab with disgusting bushy eye brows?

I would jump off an interstate bridge if I woke up looking like you LOL.

Niggardofspeech wrote:if that's really you, you look decent. Tall and germanic/WASP, no big flaws. Thought you said you were 200lbs lean?

I never really thought he went on roids but if he really did do a tren cycle I'm half expecting him to post some completely shredded jacked pic after you all tear this one apart.

hey you :)

you look allright but i dont like your haircut.its a little bit too high and it looks funny :P
you are average
Last edited by girlfriend on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I need a concert ticket to see my boyfriend

PostThis post by TysonBallou was deleted by puanewb on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:28 am.
Next

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice