legit 10/10 with a 3/10 guy.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

guarantee they met via social circle.

Also, huge anomaly. He isn't a 3/10 though CHILLL. She's about 2-3 points higher though

admin wrote:She's not a 10/10. She uses filters, lighting effects, posing, cheek-sucking and lots of makeup for her own pics. She has chosen the best pics for her own account.

She looks worse in pictures from the guy's account. For example, look at her here: http://instagram.com/p/q0LHQUPxTR/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/ippijPvxVR/?modal=true

The bone structure of her face isn't that great from both accounts, either way.

The guy sort of looks like he has an anteface, which is an attractive trait. He also has decent cheekbones.

http://instagram.com/p/puwxttPxTW/?modal=true
http://instagram.com/p/nviSZMPxSc/

Sluthaters would underrate him because of his long philtrum and slightly negative canthal tilt.

Since WHEN did ANYONE start rating (or even CARE) girls based on how they look WITHOUT makeup?! Thats just nonsense aspie talk, no one gives a FUCK how girls look WITHOUT makeup, it does not fucking matter, if she is a 10 with makeup then she is a fucking 10 and guys will threat her as so.

StongCheekbonesBrah wrote:Strong coping mechanism in this thread.

Girl is above the guy any day of the week so drop it trying to act like theyre looksmatched you sound like damn fools :lol:

This site continues to prove its full of mentally deficient human beings. LMS theory is bullshit i could find a million real life regular people that disprove it but i suppose the more you cope the better you will feel about your lack of a hot girl.

+1

Srs what is WRONG IN YOUR GUYS HEAD? How the FUCK could ANYONe POSSIBLE rate this guy ABOVE Average? Are you fucking retarded? ARe you suffering from extreme mental illness? The guys got NO GOOD FEATURE going for him, recessed jaw chinsel fucking loser.

If he DID NOT have this girl, you faggots would have rated him a fucking 3, but now, JUST BECAUSE he happends to fuck a HOT ASS GIRL, he is ABOVE AVERAGE? AHHAHAHHA MENTAL HOSPITAL

admin wrote:
I actually wanted to rate that guy as a 7/10 but I didn't want to kill my credibility in this thread.

A 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he is a 7, Im a fucking 9 and lequak and bulldog is fullblown 15s extreme male models. Ure the worst rater Ive come across.

could it be cus they live in california and girls there are hotter than average so geographically speaking they are "looksmatched" ??...
Boysenbury wrote:Legit the ugliest guy that's ever posted here. Looks like you have crouzon's disease.

ViolentImmigrant wrote:That doughy crater skin is a classic incel phenotype. Random fat loss all over the face too.

whatislife wrote:this, and ugly beta eyes of peace. don't even need to see the rest of your face to know you're fucking ugly.

3 point mismatch lol.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

Looks theorists simply got no explaination for this.

Their only "hope" is: "an exception!!", well we have seen these "exceptions" many times now :lol: :roll:

Colasause wrote:Looks theorists simply got no explaination for this.

Their only "hope" is: "an exception!!", well we have seen these "exceptions" many times now :lol: :roll:

Admin lost all credibility when the said the guy was 7/10. The deluded rationalizations are too much to take.

her body is real good, face id mortifying. shes like a female version of a miscer.

What in the fuck???

His long philtrum makes him look like an ape.

She's probably a control freak. She knows she has 100% control over the relationship.

bastille wrote:her body is real good, face id mortifying. shes like a female version of a miscer.

dafuq? You gay, my nigga?

Why are you fucks hating? APPRECIATE THIS. This is fucking amazing. This guy, who is basically semi-incel looking, is fucking a legit 8+ bitch. I guarantee he is socially adapted, has a good personality and has some social circle status..

Colasause wrote:
admin wrote:
I actually wanted to rate that guy as a 7/10 but I didn't want to kill my credibility in this thread.

A 7 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he is a 7, Im a fucking 9 and lequak and bulldog is fullblown 15s extreme male models. Ure the worst rater Ive come across.

Lol this. If he's a 7, I'm a 13/10. He is a 5. She is an 8.

admin wrote:Girl: 8/10 MAX
Guy: 6/10

One or two points of disparity, not a big deal.

Girl has an "average" face which takes one or two points off her.

She would be rated higher if her head was chopped off.

No two points is a big deal in terms of a man dating up when he doesn't have obvious money or status.

If anyone on here could luck out and date up 2 points ( without having to deal with a bunch of bullshit ) pretty much every guy would leave this website as even a 4/10 who is below average looking could still get a slim decent 6/10 women.

I would rate him like a 6/10 or 5.5/10 and her an 8.5/10 or 9/10 ( atleast in the photos on her twitter ) anyway.
Don't go to work crew.
Don't lift crew.
Don't shower crew.
Don't brush teeth crew.
Don't leave house crew.
Sub 8 life drop out of school, work, society, and enjoy your hobbies.

Also everyone who says shit like...

she's not an 8 lol her face probably don't look good with make up and all of this shit gets exposed as being a deluded aspie. Anyone who leaves the house sees that the average white women who is young with decent tits and decent ass and is not fat and has a not deformed face has non stop guys trying to get with her like shit to flies.

That women if she wanted to could be making $150,000+ a year based upon her looks. She could easily be getting pounded out by top level pro athletes if she wanted to. Sure she might not be a perfect 10 but she is way ahead of the average women and that guy is around average in looks ( I rated him slightly above average just due to him not being fat, old or deformed or having anything majorly wrong with him ). His instagram seems to show him running rap game though so maybe he does have some sort of good status.

ultimate_slayer wrote:
StongCheekbonesBrah wrote:

Doesnt matter most guys prefer body which shoots her into the 85th percentile easily basically an 8-8.5. He is nothing special an easy 5-5.5 max. Thats a 3 point variation, by this sites logic impossible! :roll:

People here have no knowledge of actual attraction like personality, confidence and game because theirs is shit. She has way higher LMS then him and even defends him on every negative post about him. These kinds of girls arent rare with angie varona(my 10/10) has defended here mediocre boyfriends several times. Girls are not like us at all until this site understands that you can attract them with more than physical traits they will never succeed with women. No one denies face or body but it can only get you so far with a woman.

No way I'd put her at 7 max. She's not some goddess. Just slightly above average. Then again you're including body so that will change the ratings.

He is a subhuman. No fucking doubt about it. He belongs her but he lucked out like me. Legit 4-4.5 this guy.

She's only a 7/10 yet I ain't seen a girl that hot in real life in probably months. She looks like a better version of this girl who works at the deli near me ( and that girl has like 3,000+ friends on facebook and pictures of her with famous celebrities at parties )

Then again I probably leave the house a lot more.

Win for sub6 crew

BTW while he's definitely not good looking, he's also not ugly

Your eyes don't hurt while looking at him

Not saying that he's anywhere near that girl's level, but he's not that ugly

Looking at his instagram he definitely has something more than L going on for him
PreviousNext

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice