girl get furious because she is chased by men in the street

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Pretty soon it will be illegal for chincels to even make eye contact with 5/10+ women.

EDIT: lol she's a 4/10 max.
Last edited by Yul Brynner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

You mean she took that picture of those guys sitting on the bench while they were chasing her? :lol:

One of the comments:

The men must be blind or this is a fabricated story. The writer is far from hot and may even bat for our team.

Very Legit.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was just doing this to fit in with the hot girls who complain about being catcalled.

What a cunt

She isn't a beauty queen either (but probably thinks she's 8+ anyway, like most women)

ProudTeenMom wrote:Image

I wouldn't be surprised if she was just doing this to fit in with the hot girls who complain about being catcalled.

That cunt has the sexual market value of a 7/10 male. You only need a vagina and you can't loose by default.
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

if she was being stalked by male models she would be jumping in their cocks, she would not be complaining about anything
but ohh
all those chasers are ugly/incel : she thinks is a crime

this is generally how the women think: they feel disgusted if ugly men chase them, but aroused if handsome men chase them

personally if I was chased in the street by ugly women , they would raise my self esteem, I would take pics of them but I would put in internet as my fans

Yul Brynner wrote:Pretty soon it will be illegal for chincels to even make eye contact with 5/10+ women.

EDIT: lol she's a 4/10 max.

she is a 4 yes ,but in the dating market automatically adds +2 because she is not fat or chubby

ProudTeenMom wrote:One of the comments:

The men must be blind or this is a fabricated story. The writer is far from hot and may even bat for our team.

Very Legit.

Pretty sure that is not her.

This is Caroline Tompkins from Brooklyn who has a tumblr about being an artist and she is a hipster.

If you look at her other tumblr page ( she has more than one ) you can see a picture of her holding a camera in front of her face from her graduation and one of the next posts is for a Brooklyn hipster sort of thing.

This women is like a 3/10 and about as low as a white women who is not obese or deformed or old could possibly be rated.

What is this women's male equivalent doing? In Brooklyn he would be constantly bullied and jumped by a bunch of long legged pissed off Puerto Ricans on a daily basis, while she has a tumblr page dedicated to incel mocking.
Don't go to work crew.
Don't lift crew.
Don't shower crew.
Don't brush teeth crew.
Don't leave house crew.
Sub 8 life drop out of school, work, society, and enjoy your hobbies.

Here are tumblr pages.

http://carolinetompkins.tumblr.com/

http://carolinetompkinsgetspersonal.tumblr.com/archive

Ugly as fuck jewish looking long midface with weird long nose, pale as fuck skin, shitty lips, shitty brows and eye area and that's just her fucking face.

She's got no tits, and no ass, no hips.

Her male equivalent would be a scrawny, pale, no facial hair, no brows, long midfaced, pencil necked, dork who would be a prime target to get beat up for fun by Latin Kings in Brooklyn ( the same guys that she rejects in the pictures ) as well.

This is fucking fake. The photographs are far too "professionalized" for it to be some literally random niggers off the street. The writer needs to be used as a human torch or laterm ugly ass femme subhuman

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice