I'm not misogynistic because women shun me...

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

I am misogynistic because I have been around women enough to know their true nature.

At the young age of 20 I had the opportunity to get exposed to my first sloots gonna sloot moment when I banged a college girl who's fiance was working out west in the oil fields to put her through school and pay for their wedding. We continued to have an FWB arrangement for a month and a half before I ended it. Fast forward 8 years and half a dozen girls with boyfriends and two married women later, and it's hard not to be misogynistic.

When you experience first hand how sloots gonna sloot and these hoes ain't loyal, it's hard not to think of women in a poor light.

I'm sure WAPFTW/Maldoror can relate to the ridiculous number of women who are supposed to be committed and yet sleep around.

were the women that cheated with you normal women? or were they obviously damaged in some way? (smoked cigarettes, watched copious amounts of tv, daddy issues, etc)

if they come across a guy they perceive as a slayer and they think they can get away with it, then yes a vast majority will fuck him

If you're going to be misogynistic, might as well just be a general misanthrope

Most men also aren't that loyal m8

lanklet wrote:If you're going to be misogynistic, might as well just be a general misanthrope

Most men also aren't that loyal m8

all humans are scum to be fair.

U
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (17.2 KiB) Viewed 2230 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (70.99 KiB) Viewed 2230 times

I hate these subtle brag threads.
Being a 6/10 WASP guy with a trust fund is EVERYTHING

JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:U

Jebus your posts used to be a lot nicer and uplifting, can you go back to that please?
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

If you could be in a relationship and have girls, probably better looking than your gf, consistently approaching and pursuing you, would you be loyal?

Don't forget that if your gf finds out and you break up, you're going to be able to get a new fuck buddy/gf within less than a month.

RoidCel wrote:I hate these subtle brag threads.

Me too. They remind me of how I lost my virginity to a chick who had a boyfriend. It also reminds me of the girl who said she fucked with me to get back at her husband...then she was divorced and just fucked me cause she likes my cock. Sluts I tell ya

doinroids wrote:
RoidCel wrote:I hate these subtle brag threads.

Me too. They remind me of how I lost my virginity to a chick who had a boyfriend. It also reminds me of the girl who said she fucked with me to get back at her husband...then she was divorced and just fucked me cause she likes my cock. Sluts I tell ya

You're a hypergamy enabling piece of shit. At least you almost definitely got their bf/husbands cum in your mouth as a result of your actions, nice work faggot. If men had respect for other men, women wouldn't be the masters of the sexual marketplace that they are now. This is the ultimate form of white knighting, your sexual value is so low that you have to literally share a woman with another man that she has pledged to be loyal to. Have some self respect and hook up with single girls, stop downing other men's semen.

cutyourpenisoff wrote:
doinroids wrote:Me too. They remind me of how I lost my virginity to a chick who had a boyfriend. It also reminds me of the girl who said she fucked with me to get back at her husband...then she was divorced and just fucked me cause she likes my cock. Sluts I tell ya

You're a hypergamy enabling piece of shit. At least you almost definitely got their bf/husbands cum in your mouth as a result of your actions, nice work faggot. If men had respect for other men, women wouldn't be the masters of the sexual marketplace that they are now. This is the ultimate form of white knighting, your sexual value is so low that you have to literally share a woman with another man that she has pledged to be loyal to. Have some self respect and hook up with single girls, stop downing other men's semen.

That's an interesting perspective, but me no care. Doesn't matter had sex

doinroids wrote:
cutyourpenisoff wrote:

That's an interesting perspective, but me no care. Doesn't matter had sex

Pathetic. You are the enemy of men across the globe. Time to cut your penis off and join the other team.
PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

cats wrote:
cutyourpenisoff wrote:

Would you turn down sex with a hot ready and willing woman who has a husband? No man would.

The real idiots and enemies are the guys who support women like this and continue to support them even after cheating.

If men didn't support women financially, they couldn't go and sleep with whoever they wanted. But because women are free to do whatever they want with no consequences, they do, and there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Most men aren't aware that they are being cheated on. And yes I agree, men shouldn't support women who they know cheat on them.

But yes, I would turn her down. I'm not trying to get her boyfriends sloppy seconds and his cum in my mouth. I'm not so desperate for pussy that I need to share a stinky cunt with another man.

cutyourpenisoff wrote:
JebusN0rmalfa6 wrote:U

Jebus your posts used to be a lot nicer and uplifting, can you go back to that please?

Its a joke bro.
I only say red pill things in a non harsh nice way.
Plus my nice sayings are a bit overplayed like a broken old record.

But whenever I see "I hate women because..." Thread, I immediately go abou baldiaby mode.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice