Redpill: Genetics are everything and environment is bullsht

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Nutrition theory

Mouthbreathing theory

Environment and activity theory

ALL bullshit

Not only are there twin studies that show that both twins in oppositie conditions still develop near identically, but I have an example of my own.

I have a brother with severe mental retardation. He basically is completely sedentary, doesnt drink milk or eat vegetables (he would fucking throw tantrums at drinking milk or eating any vegetables so we just didnt even feed them to him), AND he fucking mouthbreathed all his years. I played some sports as a kid, ate well and never mouthbreathed

Guess what? He has a better developed maxilla than me, identical mandible, is 1" taller than me, has an identical frame size, hairline, fat distribution. Everything. Except he is mentally retarded and cant do anything

Everything is predetermined by DNA
gobman3000 wrote:If she even passes the threshold of not making you gag by looking at her, then she's out of your league.

Especially the height delusion. The only way you're not gonna reach your genetically predertemined height is with severe malnutrition, like starving african child level. Environment matters in the long run maybe, over many generations you'll see a change.

1234567 wrote:Especially the height delusion. The only way you're not gonna reach your genetically predertemined height is with severe malnutrition, like starving african child level. Environment matters in the long run maybe, over many generations you'll see a change.

Yup. In north america you are basically going to grow to your predicted height (usually ballparked by your mother). Even cereals are jam packed more nutrients than anything 100 years ago

milk, contrary to popular belief, is actually detrimental to bone growth. it contains excessive levels of IGF-1 promoting proteins that will lower your SHBG. this in turn raises free testosterone that will be converted to estrogen and DHT. the populations that consume the most milk have the most severe cases of osteoporosis.

many vegetables contain plant based toxins that will also stunt proper growth. if a vegetable tastes like crap to you don't eat it, trust your taste buds/natural instincts.

this alone could account for the difference between you and your brother. had his oral posture been correct he would've looked even better.

genie in a bottle wrote:milk, contrary to popular belief, is actually detrimental to bone growth. it contains excessive levels of IGF-1 promoting proteins that will lower your SHBG. this in turn raises free testosterone that will be converted to estrogen and DHT. the populations that consume the most milk have the most severe cases of osteoporosis.

Did you pull this out of your ass or do you have a peer-reviewed study on this?
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":
PostThis post by Sex was deleted by puanewb on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:24 pm.
Reason: Requested via PM

Sex wrote:This is true, I been mouth breathing at an early age and my nutrition was awful. However, I still manage to develop a strong jaw/chin and protruding maxilla.

GENETICS is everything.

Strong reasoning skills.

How can you possibly say mouth breathing doesnt effect facial development in the face of the overwhelming evidence that it obviously does?

Raskolnikov wrote:
SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:Not only are there twin studies that show that both twins in oppositie conditions still develop near identically,

Link to these?

In the old puahate there were a couple twin studies. Twins actually turned out very different if they were raised in different environments.

As far as height, nutrition matters to an extent. However, the effect is greatly exaggerated. As long as you aren't malnourished (ie deficient in vitamins and protein).

As an example, Germany and Poland are at the same latitude, have the same climate, and have similar people ethnically. Except Germany is much wealthier and has been for a long time. But men are about the same height on average because the diet in Poland is still good enough for them to reach their potential.

One thing that can fuck you over during development is illness. Here are 2 twins, the smaller guy had renal failure when he was young and ended up having to get a kidney transplant from his brother. He's quite a bit smaller.

People have been the same height each generation since the 1950s. Before that, childhood disease and malnourishment were much more common.

What an asinine thread

This contradicts both common sense and science

We seen so many examples from brothers/sister being totally different ... Genetic recomb is huge.

But just look at the pictures of all people that ate lean meats and stuff like that, a lot of them looked like supermodels.

Today's incels with recessed chins, tiny wrists and stuff like this must be at least somewhat due to environmental factors.

it's all genetic recombo numbnuts. Environment maybe accounts for like 2% of your phenotype at the most

I know families with brothers that differ 7" in height and have TOTALLY different phenotypes. Guys that have jaw deformities out of nowhere and allergies... It's literally all in your DNA. Just look at Brian Peppers and his brother

SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:it's all genetic recombo numbnuts. Environment maybe accounts for like 2% of your phenotype at the most

I know families with brothers that differ 7" in height and have TOTALLY different phenotypes. Guys that have jaw deformities out of nowhere and allergies... It's literally all in your DNA. Just look at Brian Peppers and his brother

I agree that genetic recomb is HUGE but environment must play bigger part then 2%.

Just look at the average kid's diet ... Full of sugar and other beyond shitty food that disturbs hormonal balance etc.
Our generation has 20% less testosterone then our dads had for example, you don't think that stuff like this also makes us look worse?

And if everybody else is failing with those things, doing it properly will easily put you (your kid) above competition.

bennyb wrote:
SuicideIsTheAnswer wrote:it's all genetic recombo numbnuts. Environment maybe accounts for like 2% of your phenotype at the most

I agree that genetic recomb is HUGE but environment must play bigger part then 2%.

Just look at the average kid's diet ... Full of sugar and other beyond shitty food that disturbs hormonal balance etc.
Our generation has 20% less testosterone then our dads had for example, you don't think that stuff like this also makes us look worse?

And if everybody else is failing with those things, doing it properly will easily put you (your kid) above competition.

Could also be increases in healthcare keeping more genetically unfit and genetic trash alive :lol:

You have a point but the argument I will make is that your genetics are also going to determine how sensitive and susceptible you are to these dietary changes and environmental factors - which are mostly out of your control as well

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice