Prevent Hair Loss - Free eBook

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

Thanks for this. Was just about to make a thread about hair loss. Not taking any chances on my part.

are there any testimonies of people who used his knowledge, or methods if he has any
and actually seen some results?

Says estrogen causes hair loss and then says finasteride ONLY stops hairloss because it raises estrogen. Pick one :roll: estrogen IS good for hair. Most High T dom men go bald. Lebron James sure is high estrogen! Sure excessive rapid hairloss or certain types of hair loss is shown to be from environmental factors and nutritional problems but the underlining problem for male pattern hairloss is DHT and genetic disposition. Lots of fat high E fags have thick heads of hair and lots of masc fit and healthy men are balding. Science has only EVER claimed dht and genetics cause hair loss. All this estrogen causing hairloss has come from internet bro scientists. Estrogen makes hair shafts thicker.
Last edited by Sociopath1983 on Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mouth Breathing Master Race Rules All!!!!

There's a shitload of weird books and advice in the hairloss industry avoid those that do not provide clear, undeniable evidence.

Maldoror wrote:There's a shitload of weird books and advice in the hairloss industry avoid those that do not provide clear, undeniable evidence.

Yeah people have been coming up with theories and ideas forever. I've been reading all this stuff for 15 years now. To date science says genetic predisposition to a sensitivity to dht. That's it. Bro scientists say the opposite :lol:

admin wrote:
Sociopath1983 wrote:Says estrogen causes hair loss and then says finasteride ONLY stops hairloss because it raises estrogen. Pick one :roll: estrogen IS good for hair. Most High T dom men go bald. Lebron James sure is high estrogen! Sure excessive rapid hairloss or certin types of hair loss is shown to be from environmental factors and nutritional problems but the underlining problem for male pattern hairloss is DHT and genetic disposition. Lots of fat high E fags gave thick heads of hair and lots of masc fit and healthy men are balding. Science has only EVER claimed dht and genetics cause hair loss. All this estrogen causing hairloss has come from internet bro scientists. Estrogen makes hair shafts thicker.

Look at page 77 in his book. He talks about a male coworker who had a sex change. He took estrogen. Six months later, his hair worsened.

Castrated men don't go bald. XXY chromosome men that produce as much T as women don't go bald.

This guy is just another neurotic fuck with denial and strong coping mechanisms: "Several years ago I played bass in a major label rock band that was touring the world. You would have thought I was having the time of my life. Unfortunately, I was losing my hair in parallel with the bands success. To me, my hair loss was equivalent to the end of the world; I honestly did not want to live in a future without my hair. Yeah, the pressure on the band was that intense." "“Treating humans without concept of energy is treating dead matter.”

Yeah stress causes hairloss we've always known that.

"Using the pioneering work of Albert Szent-Györgyi, Hans Selye, Broda Barnes, Raymond Peat, Gilbert Ling, and others, The Danny Roddy Weblog continues to investigate stress, aging, and disease through the lens of bioenergetics. While often framed as some kind of pseudoscience, a bioenergetic view of the organism jettisons the misguided concept of "genetic determinism" in favor of better understanding the smallest unit of life, the living cell."

Sociopath1983 wrote:"Using the pioneering work of Albert Szent-Györgyi, Hans Selye, Broda Barnes, Raymond Peat, Gilbert Ling, and others, The Danny Roddy Weblog continues to investigate stress, aging, and disease through the lens of bioenergetics. While often framed as some kind of pseudoscience, a bioenergetic view of the organism jettisons the misguided concept of "genetic determinism" in favor of better understanding the smallest unit of life, the living cell."

Estrogen doesnt cause hair loss. What about men who are prone to baldness but decide to become a women. There test is insanely low but there estro is insanely high. But they never go bald. Hmmm I wonder why

You realize Danny Roddy is an uneducated moron who learned everything he knows about biochemistry from the internet and makes money by promoting his blog and ebook? Lol, he even admitted he didn't grow back a single norwood, just "stopped his hairloss".

No need to read an ebook for that. Saint Propecia + Dealer 5%. If Finasteride doesn't work, or lose its efficiency after 5 years, add Avodart. If all of that isn't enough and you don't mind to lose your libido, have gyno and have some heart problems : you can take spironolactone or androcur and also some oral minoxidil called Lonoten. In addition to that you can experiment RU. And for dermatitis there's Nizoral 2%. You now know everything, the rest is pure bullshit.

I swear to god those who denied what's in this book without even having read it are fuckin zombies.

You may say baldness come from dht sensitive follicules caused by genetics, but in the end you are just relying on old studies and strong fuckin broscience. If you really want to prove your point explain to me why even taking taking Dutasterid that suppress 95% of DHT in your body some people are still going bald/not geting regrowth ?

There are multiple culprit for Baldness, times to get on the page and look into modern science.
This books is full of sources to back is claim. Thanks OP :ugeek:

Thanks, I'll be checking this out.

I've heard good things about a number of treatments:

red light therapy, as mentioned here

electric therapy (product called the Tesla Comb, which is not yet commercially available)

Mechanical therapy (massaging, Tom Hagerty scalp exercise)

Shampoo made with coconut oil, rosemary, nettles, and comfrey lead

making sure you have no micronutrient deficiencies and have good mental health

Nail rubbing (balayam, some indian technique), although I have a feeling this one is bullshit.

There's so much harmless stuff you can try before making the jump to dangerous, harmful drugs.

Amud wrote:Thanks, I'll be checking this out.

I've heard good things about a number of treatments:

red light therapy, as mentioned here

electric therapy (product called the Tesla Comb, which is not yet commercially available)

Mechanical therapy (massaging, Tom Hagerty scalp exercise)

Shampoo made with coconut oil, rosemary, nettles, and comfrey lead

making sure you have no micronutrient deficiencies and have good mental health

Nail rubbing (balayam, some indian technique), although I have a feeling this one is bullshit.

There's so much harmless stuff you can try before making the jump to dangerous, harmful drugs.

Don't forget a anti-inflamatorry diet :)

I haven't read the book, but from the post in OP it would seem he came close but ultimately misfired.

Things I like:

-"Hair loss is starting to exist in young men in their twenties. This proves that there is a strong environmental component.". Oh for sure, I know a Man who started Balding at the tender age of 14 and this was/is in the classical MPB Norwood pattern, not some extreme diffuse thinner. No surprise Premature Balding is on the rise as Obesity is too.

-"Danny Roddy's book also suggests it is not testosterone or DHT which causes hairloss, because older men have less of these androgens". Right and wrong. Older Men do have lower levels of Androgens which is important to note, as they also have much more Balding than younger Men. But DHT does play a major role in MPB.

-"older and disease people have both a higher expression of aromatase and decreased capacity to excrete estrogen due to impaired liver function". Visceral Fat (Obesity peaks in Men in their 40s-50s) leads to Liver Fat which impairs function, and leads to lowered secretion of SHBG.

-"Some women also suffer from 'male pattern baldness'". They do if they suffer from PCOS (increased free Androgen expression due to bastardized SHBG production). Insulin Resistance is correlated with Balding too, in both Men & Women.

Most Balding Men (and Women) show High Free Androgen symptoms. In that PCOS Women who are balding oft' suffer from Hirsutism (excess Hair Growth, namely Abdominal & Facial). Along with most Balding Men having abundant Abdominal Hair growth coupled with good Facial Hair growth.

Baldingcorpse is the prototypical Premature Balder. Abundant Facial & Abdominal Hair, a lot of Visceral Fat.

INSULIN RESISTANCE & BALDING

Women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12775957
The prevalence of extensive loss of hair (at least grade II or III on Ludwig's scale) was quite high (31.2%). The insulin resistance associated parameters, such as waist and neck circumferences, abdominal obesity measured by waist-to-hip ratio, mean insulin concentration (11.3 mU/l versus 9.95 mU/l, p=0.02) or urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio (1.80 versus 1.58, p=0.01), were significantly higher in women with extensive hair loss compared to those with normal hair or only minimal hair loss (grade I on Ludwig's scale). The women belonging to the highest quintiles of neck or waist circumferences had significantly increased risk for extensive hair loss compared to those with normal hair or minimal hair loss, the unadjusted ORs being 2.25 (95% CI, 1.26-4.03) and 1.75 (95% CI, 1.00-3.07), respectively. Similarly in women with hyperinsulinemia (fs-insulin >10 mU/l), microalbuminuria (urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio exceeding the highest microalbuminuria decile (>2.5 mg/mmol) and paternal history of AGA the ORs for alopecia were increased being 1.65 (95% CI, 1.02-2.67), 2.39 (95% CI, 1.21-4.73) and 2.08 (95% CI, 1.26-3.44). All of these ORs, except those for highest quintiles of waist and neck circumferences remained significant in multiple adjusted models.

Our results support the hypothesis that women with some markers of insulin resistance have significantly increased risk for female AGA (androgenic alopecia).

CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH INSULIN RESISTANCE

http://www.medicinenet.com/insulin_resistance/page3.htm#what_medical_conditions_are_associated_with_insulin_resistance

While the metabolic syndrome links insulin resistance with abdominal obesity, elevated cholesterol, and high blood pressure; several medical other conditions are specifically associated with insulin resistance. Insulin resistance may contribute to some of the conditions listed.

Type 2 Diabetes

Overt diabetes may be the first sign that insulin resistance is present. Insulin resistance can be noted long before type 2 diabetes develops. Individuals reluctant or unable to see a health care practitioner regularly often seek medical attention when they have already developed type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance.

Fatty liver

Fatty liver is strongly associated with insulin resistance. Accumulation of fat in the liver is a manifestation of the disordered control of lipids that occurs with insulin resistance. Fatty liver associated with insulin resistance may be mild or severe. Newer evidence suggests that fatty liver may even lead to cirrhosis of the liver and, possibly, liver cancer.

Arteriosclerosis

Arteriosclerosis (also known as atherosclerosis) is a process of progressive thickening and hardening of the walls of medium-sized and large arteries. Arteriosclerosis is responsible for:

- Coronary artery disease (leading to angina and heart attack)
- Strokes
- Peripheral vascular disease

Other risk factors for arteriosclerosis include:

- High levels of "bad" (LDL) cholesterol
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Smoking
- Diabetes mellitus from any cause
- Family history of arteriosclerosis

This all leads back too lowered SHBG. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992779/

Low plasma levels of SHBG were found to be similarly strongly associated with insulin resistance and increased risk of type 2 diabetes, in men and in women

In the 118 subjects, circulating SHBG adjusted for sex and age correlated negatively with total body, visceral, and liver fat

On the basis of the strong correlations between liver fat and circulating SHBG, we then tested whether an increase in circulating SHBG was specifically found in subjects in whom a large decrease in liver fat was observed. Indeed, there was a strong correlation between change in liver fat and change in circulating SHBG (r = −0.37, P < 0.0001)

The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) > testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone.

Problems for you:
-Sugar (Glucose & Fructose), Saturated Fats, Sedentary Lifestyle.
-Sugary Alcoholic Drinks (Alcopops in particular, but Alcohol in general).
-Visceral Fat, Liver Fat.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071109171610.htm
Glucose and fructose are metabolized in the liver. When there’s too much sugar in the diet, the liver converts it to lipid. Using a mouse model and human liver cell cultures, the scientists discovered that the increased production of lipid shut down a gene called SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), reducing the amount of SHBG protein in the blood. SHBG protein plays a key role in controlling the amount of testosterone and estrogen that’s available throughout the body. If there’s less SHBG protein, then more testosterone and estrogen will be released throughout the body, which is associated with an increased risk of acne, infertility, polycystic ovaries, and uterine cancer in overweight women. Abnormal amounts of SHBG also disturb the delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone, which is associated with the development of cardiovascular disease, especially in women.

“We discovered that low levels of SHBG in a person’s blood means the liver’s metabolic state is out of whack – because of inappropriate diet or something that’s inherently wrong with the liver – long before there are any disease symptoms,” says Dr. Geoffrey Hammond, the study’s principal investigator, scientific director of the Child & Family Research Institute in Vancouver, Canada, and professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of British Columbia.

You can bury your head in the sand, claim to be more Manly or whatever. I'm just trying to help some of you inconsiderate wankers. Keep it up, keep balding. Go nuke your DHT to try halt it when you could just improve your Diet and Exercise a bit.

And for the record, you cannot test for 'free androgens' you just test the Androgen levels then test the SHBG levels and do some Mathematics. So when you hear about Balding Men having more Free/Active Androgens, really what you're being told is they have low SHBG.

Maldoror wrote:There's a shitload of weird books and advice in the hairloss industry avoid those that do not provide clear, undeniable evidence.

Which is pretty much all of them.

Is He Natty? wrote:I haven't read the book, but from the post in OP it would seem he came close but ultimately misfired.

Things I like:

-"Hair loss is starting to exist in young men in their twenties. This proves that there is a strong environmental component.". Oh for sure, I know a Man who started Balding at the tender age of 14 and this was/is in the classical MPB Norwood pattern, not some extreme diffuse thinner. No surprise Premature Balding is on the rise as Obesity is too.

-"Danny Roddy's book also suggests it is not testosterone or DHT which causes hairloss, because older men have less of these androgens". Right and wrong. Older Men do have lower levels of Androgens which is important to note, as they also have much more Balding than younger Men. But DHT does play a major role in MPB.

-"older and disease people have both a higher expression of aromatase and decreased capacity to excrete estrogen due to impaired liver function". Visceral Fat (Obesity peaks in Men in their 40s-50s) leads to Liver Fat which impairs function, and leads to lowered secretion of SHBG.

-"Some women also suffer from 'male pattern baldness'". They do if they suffer from PCOS (increased free Androgen expression due to bastardized SHBG production). Insulin Resistance is correlated with Balding too, in both Men & Women.

Most Balding Men (and Women) show High Free Androgen symptoms. In that PCOS Women who are balding oft' suffer from Hirsutism (excess Hair Growth, namely Abdominal & Facial). Along with most Balding Men having abundant Abdominal Hair growth coupled with good Facial Hair growth.

Baldingcorpse is the prototypical Premature Balder. Abundant Facial & Abdominal Hair, a lot of Visceral Fat.

INSULIN RESISTANCE & BALDING

Women: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12775957
The prevalence of extensive loss of hair (at least grade II or III on Ludwig's scale) was quite high (31.2%). The insulin resistance associated parameters, such as waist and neck circumferences, abdominal obesity measured by waist-to-hip ratio, mean insulin concentration (11.3 mU/l versus 9.95 mU/l, p=0.02) or urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio (1.80 versus 1.58, p=0.01), were significantly higher in women with extensive hair loss compared to those with normal hair or only minimal hair loss (grade I on Ludwig's scale). The women belonging to the highest quintiles of neck or waist circumferences had significantly increased risk for extensive hair loss compared to those with normal hair or minimal hair loss, the unadjusted ORs being 2.25 (95% CI, 1.26-4.03) and 1.75 (95% CI, 1.00-3.07), respectively. Similarly in women with hyperinsulinemia (fs-insulin >10 mU/l), microalbuminuria (urinary albumin-to-creatinine ratio exceeding the highest microalbuminuria decile (>2.5 mg/mmol) and paternal history of AGA the ORs for alopecia were increased being 1.65 (95% CI, 1.02-2.67), 2.39 (95% CI, 1.21-4.73) and 2.08 (95% CI, 1.26-3.44). All of these ORs, except those for highest quintiles of waist and neck circumferences remained significant in multiple adjusted models.

Our results support the hypothesis that women with some markers of insulin resistance have significantly increased risk for female AGA (androgenic alopecia).

CONDITIONS ASSOCIATED WITH INSULIN RESISTANCE

http://www.medicinenet.com/insulin_resistance/page3.htm#what_medical_conditions_are_associated_with_insulin_resistance

While the metabolic syndrome links insulin resistance with abdominal obesity, elevated cholesterol, and high blood pressure; several medical other conditions are specifically associated with insulin resistance. Insulin resistance may contribute to some of the conditions listed.

Type 2 Diabetes

Overt diabetes may be the first sign that insulin resistance is present. Insulin resistance can be noted long before type 2 diabetes develops. Individuals reluctant or unable to see a health care practitioner regularly often seek medical attention when they have already developed type 2 diabetes and insulin resistance.

Fatty liver

Fatty liver is strongly associated with insulin resistance. Accumulation of fat in the liver is a manifestation of the disordered control of lipids that occurs with insulin resistance. Fatty liver associated with insulin resistance may be mild or severe. Newer evidence suggests that fatty liver may even lead to cirrhosis of the liver and, possibly, liver cancer.

Arteriosclerosis

Arteriosclerosis (also known as atherosclerosis) is a process of progressive thickening and hardening of the walls of medium-sized and large arteries. Arteriosclerosis is responsible for:

- Coronary artery disease (leading to angina and heart attack)
- Strokes
- Peripheral vascular disease

Other risk factors for arteriosclerosis include:

- High levels of "bad" (LDL) cholesterol
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Smoking
- Diabetes mellitus from any cause
- Family history of arteriosclerosis

This all leads back too lowered SHBG. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2992779/

Low plasma levels of SHBG were found to be similarly strongly associated with insulin resistance and increased risk of type 2 diabetes, in men and in women

In the 118 subjects, circulating SHBG adjusted for sex and age correlated negatively with total body, visceral, and liver fat

On the basis of the strong correlations between liver fat and circulating SHBG, we then tested whether an increase in circulating SHBG was specifically found in subjects in whom a large decrease in liver fat was observed. Indeed, there was a strong correlation between change in liver fat and change in circulating SHBG (r = −0.37, P < 0.0001)

The relative binding affinity of various sex steroids for SHBG is dihydrotestosterone (DHT) > testosterone > androstenediol > estradiol > estrone.

Problems for you:
-Sugar (Glucose & Fructose), Saturated Fats, Sedentary Lifestyle.
-Sugary Alcoholic Drinks (Alcopops in particular, but Alcohol in general).
-Visceral Fat, Liver Fat.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/11/071109171610.htm
Glucose and fructose are metabolized in the liver. When there’s too much sugar in the diet, the liver converts it to lipid. Using a mouse model and human liver cell cultures, the scientists discovered that the increased production of lipid shut down a gene called SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin), reducing the amount of SHBG protein in the blood. SHBG protein plays a key role in controlling the amount of testosterone and estrogen that’s available throughout the body. If there’s less SHBG protein, then more testosterone and estrogen will be released throughout the body, which is associated with an increased risk of acne, infertility, polycystic ovaries, and uterine cancer in overweight women. Abnormal amounts of SHBG also disturb the delicate balance between estrogen and testosterone, which is associated with the development of cardiovascular disease, especially in women.

“We discovered that low levels of SHBG in a person’s blood means the liver’s metabolic state is out of whack – because of inappropriate diet or something that’s inherently wrong with the liver – long before there are any disease symptoms,” says Dr. Geoffrey Hammond, the study’s principal investigator, scientific director of the Child & Family Research Institute in Vancouver, Canada, and professor in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the University of British Columbia.

You can bury your head in the sand, claim to be more Manly or whatever. I'm just trying to help some of you inconsiderate wankers. Keep it up, keep balding. Go nuke your DHT to try halt it when you could just improve your Diet and Exercise a bit.

And for the record, you cannot test for 'free androgens' you just test the Androgen levels then test the SHBG levels and do some Mathematics. So when you hear about Balding Men having more Free/Active Androgens, really what you're being told is they have low SHBG.

Thanks for this post mate.
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm.
Reason: Requested

So basically, I was right about hair loss. It's mostly environmental. Keto triumphs once more! Fuck carbs!
German/Mexican Aesthetics Crew

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."

"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."

"Many of life’s failures are experienced by people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
PostThis post by Zyzz was deleted by puanewb on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:47 pm.
Reason: Requested

Nerzhus wrote:So basically, I was right about hair loss. It's mostly environmental. Keto triumphs once more! Fuck carbs!

no. plain and simply no.

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice