LOL at environment theorists,e.g "poor sleep stunts growth"

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

http://www.sbri.fr/files/publications/b ... lancet.pdf

It's all genetics boyos.

"Acute sleep deprivation does not induce deficiency of GH release in 24 h. In sleep-deprived participants, GH secretion was increased during the day, which compensated for the blunting of the major sleep-related pulse. Whether a threshold of GH secretion is needed to produce its physiological effect is unclear. Nevertheless, these results argue against the common belief that sleep disorders in children, in pathological cases or in response to adverse environmental influences, can inhibit growth through a daily GH deficit. Care should be taken, however, in extrapolating these results to children, in whom sleep-deprivation tests such as ours cannot be done for ethical reasons. Nevertheless, the results challenge this much publicised concept, based on case reports5 rather than on epidemiological studies."
Jon Copinghaver wrote:Lol at people who think they have solved the whole "nature vs nurture" thing. This is highly complex and still widely debated but people are forgetting one of the most important variables: LUCK. Over time (a long fucking time) luck doesn't matter because it balances out (look up the relationship between expected return and standard deviation if you want to see why).

Think of each hand in blackjack as a persons life. For successful genetic strands, there will still be many many fuckup hands (incels) but the genetic strand will still be successful in the long term if it is 'good' genes.

If you want a metaphor, life is a game of fucking russian roulette, good genes mean you get to play with more chambers in the cylinder, good environment means you get to use less bullets in the chambers (never reaching zero). So, good genes and environment means you get to play on more favorable terms but you are never safe from getting your brains blown out. So all we can do is spin the cylinder, put the muzzle against our heads, hold our breaths. And pull...

Lol @ you dumbass thinking GH is the only relevant hormone. :lol:
Whimminz reactions when I try to be more "confident":

Anakind wrote:Lol @ you dumbass thinking GH is the only relevant hormone. :lol:

for growing tall? Yes.

Ataraxia wrote:
Anakind wrote:Lol @ you dumbass thinking GH is the only relevant hormone. :lol:

for growing tall? Yes.

Virtual Insanity wrote:Do you think those robust old age slayers' skulls had the time to eat freely and take their mulit vitamins?
genetics are everything!

Spoke Dr. Bro Science Virtual Insanity. :lol:

Virtual Insanity wrote:
Ataraxia wrote:http://www.sbri.fr/files/publications/brandenberger%2000%20lancet.pdf

It's all genetics boyos.

"Acute sleep deprivation does not induce deficiency of GH release in 24 h. In sleep-deprived participants, GH secretion was increased during the day, which compensated for the blunting of the major sleep-related pulse. Whether a threshold of GH secretion is needed to produce its physiological effect is unclear. Nevertheless, these results argue against the common belief that sleep disorders in children, in pathological cases or in response to adverse environmental influences, can inhibit growth through a daily GH deficit. Care should be taken, however, in extrapolating these results to children, in whom sleep-deprivation tests such as ours cannot be done for ethical reasons. Nevertheless, the results challenge this much publicised concept, based on case reports5 rather than on epidemiological studies."

so fucking legit.
growning up,I drank 6 canes of soda a day and always slept only 4 or 3 hours for school but yet I have a robust face and skull.

I hate it when incels in here try to rationalize their trashiness by sayingi"If I only slept 20 more mins!" or"If I drank milk at that time.!"

Do you think those robust old age slayers' skulls had the time to eat freely and take their mulit vitamins?
genetics are everything!

You forgot to mention your extremely high T-levels. Yes, nutrition and sleep is a scam and anyone witha brain knows it.

No, anakind, you wouldn't have a big skull had you slept more LOL.

Anakind wrote:
Virtual Insanity wrote:Do you think those robust old age slayers' skulls had the time to eat freely and take their mulit vitamins?
genetics are everything!

Spoke Dr. Bro Science Virtual Insanity. :lol:

Spoke his t-level of 1200 ng/dl

CruiseControl wrote:No, anakind, you wouldn't have a big skull had you slept more LOL.

Did I say that, nigga?

Even the physical activity thing is bullshit.

Go look on misc. All of them played WoW in their teen years and they're all 6'4 with robust skulls and bodies

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice