Cats and women

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

puanewb wrote:Why can I draw two parallels

If I am with someone else, and my cat is there, my cat hates my guts, runs from me, etc.
Yet, if I am alone with my cat she is friendly and desiring of my affection.

Likewise this situation with females. If I am alone with a girl, she likes me, if I am with other people I am disliked.

If this happens it means the cat and/or the woman see you as lower value but are happy to use you when they want. If other people are around then the woman/cat feels it will be judged for being with a lower value specimen thus lowering her options with other men/humans.

You're essentially there until something better comes along. If a cat finds someone with more food and things to play with it will leave you, same with a woman.

Nothing is more anxiety inducing than when you're hanging out with people and a girl is doing this exact thing to her boyfriend and treating him like he is below her. It literally sky rockets my anxiety to be in the presence of a human being being subjected to this and just taking it because of how pathetic they are.

PostThis post by cats was deleted by puanewb on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:26 am.
Reason: Requested via PM

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice