Stupid slut in my dorm made me internally rage today.

Share your experiences with the opposite sex. Suggest ways to improve your success. Analyze the behavior of females in real life and online. Rant and rave about females. Show the importance of looks pertaining to attracting females and other social situations. Discuss aesthetics and the science of attractiveness. Exchange health, nutrition and looksmaxing tips.

This is one of the stupid blonde sloots who are fuckbuddies with the Jason Momoa lookalike guy. She was talking loudly in the common room about "the only thing that us girls want, is a guy who makes us laugh, and treats us with respect". I felt like going ER right there and then. Typical slut preaching "personality is what matters", when she is fucking a 6'5", male model faced, robust jock. :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble: :pistodouble:

ISIS Welcome u my friend.
I hope armageddon is real, billions of whores killed is good. Thats why i`m good christian.

Females are so stupid they don't know they're stupid. Use their stupidity to your advantage, stupid

Topic Tags

Return to Shitty Advice